Deadpool 2 screenings gone wrong

Deadpool 2 screenings have gone horrible according to insiders (compared to Alien 3). Reshoots are being done to help fix it.
Can Deadpool 2 be saved, Sup Forums?

Attached: 98A96481-EDD3-4F1C-BE57-E09BFC7959A3.png (1242x2208, 1018K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FEVaXyu0lWc
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2018/03/10/putin-says-jews-russian-citizenship-could-behind-u-s-election-meddling/413321002/
cheatsheet.com/entertainment/every-character-marvel-get-back-disney-buys-fox.html/?a=viewall
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Deadpool 2 makes fun of JL reshooting
>gets reshoots of its own when it tests poorly

Attached: laughing goddamn batman.png (266x568, 288K)

>The initial story, also from the Wrap, said that Miller’s leaving had to do with the director wanting a much more stylized action sequel, while Reynolds wanted to stick to the humor-based tone of the first one.
>According the reports released over the weekend, the final straw had to do with the casting of Kyle Chandler as Cable. Reynolds objected and won the fight with the studio. But lost the director.

>Alien 3 blunder w the story
So what is it? Cable's backstory?

Venessa confirmed dead

An woman died for this shit

Deadpool meanders around most of the movie with no plot just to make jokes.

Dead Venessa, like dead Newt

Shit or not, it's probably going to do well financially. Although I have no idea what the budget is, first one was very small

A black woman at that. All for the sake of diversity. The irony.

there will be a lot of meddling because everyone in fox will want their names on it because of the sucess, so will be expensive as fuck

We should have seen this coming when they got rid of the director and let Ryan call the shots? MR RIPD has never had a good movie besides Deadpool!

We did see it coming.

So what’s going to happen to Ryan Reynolds career now that he doesn’t have Deadpool to prop him up?

Details.

Vanessa is unceremoniously killed off in the first five minutes to make Deadpool go nuclear.

There's barely any plot (Basically, the government program that created Deadpool begins capturing mutants to build an army of living weapons, and Deadpool and Cable must stop them).

30 minutes longer than the first and filled with unnecessary subplots like a Weasel/Dopinder team-up.

Edgier and much more gory than the first one. People felt it's too mean-spirited.

Deadpool uses Cable's time-travel device to retcon Vanessa's death in the first post-credits scene anyway. Second teases X-Force.

Juggernaut is in it as a CGI creation. He's "twice Colossus' size" and basically the end boss.

Cable and Domino were cool.

It's not like her character in the comics get violently murdered or something. Who could have seen her death coming?

Damn. I was hoping Juggernaut would be the first villain in the new X Men reboot. They'll probably make him a fucking mutant again

>Cable and Domino were cool.
Nice

Attached: deadpool-2-3840x2400-zazie-beetz-4k-15180.jpg (3840x2400, 766K)

>52

HYPERCRISIS CONFIRMED

>first one
I can see people (well, critics and journalists mostly) calling this sexist.
>Second one
I can see how that may bother some
>forth one
Pfft. Come on! Babies.
>fifth one
That would be cooler/funnier if it was the end scene instead of post credits. It’s kinda a subversion like the ending to the first movie.

That's not a blunder though, that's just how Wade's shitty life goes.

>too mean spirited
There's no such thing when it comes to Deadpool, the black humor is its best quality.
>Juggernaut is big and the end boss
Good.
>He's CGI
Bad. Was to be expected though.
>Teasing X-Force
That sounds great,

Most of what you said sounds good to me. Can't wait to watch it.

Attached: HashtagMeToo.jpg (738x582, 117K)

Attached: just as planned.jpg (750x905, 153K)

Doesn’t matter. Disney is going to ignore this and Dark Pheonix when they reboot the X-Men into the MCU

>I have heard
>I have heard

Why doesn't anyone that was there have anything directly to say?

Not that I disbelieve that it's bad but it's weird; this grapevine shit.

From the sounds of it, hardcore Deadpool fans will love it, and everyone else will hate it.

>Alien 3 comparison

that's like getting news that your movie has stage 4 liver cancer.

NDAs

>Juggernaut is in it as a CGI creation.

My baby.

Because that'd be a violation of NDA and invite legal action from Fox.

youtube.com/watch?v=FEVaXyu0lWc

People who attend early screenings usually have to sign NDA disclaimers, so if they leak anything that can be traced back to them, the studio can sue them for it, or at the very least cut them off from any other early viewingts. So anyone who gets information from these test audience and previews has to keep the source quiet.

There's also bandwagoning and outright lying for clicks and attention. "oh, I heard some SOMEWHERE that this is terrible..."

The kid making this post is the one who asked Robert Meyer Burnett the question.

His name is Chris Marabella and he is insufferably autistic. He’s in the Collider Heroes Facebook group, where he posts the most inane threads. And he does it all for attention.

He’s been posting this on FB,Twitter, Reddit, and Sup Forums. He claims to be friends with “insiders” just because he follows them.

Don’t give this thread the time of day.

Go home Chris. Quit burying your pets in the living room.

Attached: 2DF7B30E-1931-4EA6-BBB8-8DF64CE572C6.jpg (960x716, 186K)

I like tings!

Attached: E81A9857-331D-4378-8D3F-9317D0EF6F48.jpg (181x241, 20K)

Yea, he tries but then life just kicks him in the balls.

heck if we get the full dome instead of bucket head. I'll accept the sacrifice.

Colossus has looked good.

Drones absolutely BTFO

Also, Barakapool shows up as one of the mutant clone soldier thingies.

He jobs immediately and Deadpool shoots him in the head multiple times until there's nothing left of it but mush.

Attached: Deadpool.jpg (1500x750, 132K)

Shouldn't have got rid of Miller.

>bandwagoning and outright lying for clicks and attention
You mean like they do with DCEU movies?

Yeah I'm really hopeful specifically because of how good Colossus looked.

Too bad there won't be any merch.

They obviously do it anyway.

At least stop having this cunts talk about it like they're experts because they "heard" something.

On the other hand, X-MEN: DARK PHOENIX is performing beyond Fox's expectations and was well-received in at least three different test-screenings. Minor spoilers.

It's DARK. Very little jokes, "shit got serious" tone that works.

Beast dies, accidentally killed by Jean.

The Skrulls are in it. They have infiltrated the government and attempt to use the Phoenix as a weapon to wipe out the human race.

Jessica Chastain is playing Lilandra, but movie Lilandra is the Skrull Queen, and not S'hiar. She's initially masquerading as Agent Smith, a government agent who acts as their liaison with the X-Men.

Attached: Lilandra.jpg (760x428, 42K)

Deadpool? Subjecting anyone to it would just be cruel

Attached: 1519997820225.jpg (224x224, 9K)

>On the other hand, X-MEN: DARK PHOENIX is performing beyond Fox's expectations and was well-received in at least three different test-screenings.

Kek. How the hell is this happening?

Attached: Liefeldsad.jpg (429x523, 48K)

Still not a fan of the hair puff. Couldn’t they have at least had her straighten her hair or given her a wig?

No Singer directing, rumors are he's hiding out in the middle east for """reasons"""

>hardcore Deadpool fans
>black domino
zoinks

Early reports said wonder woman was a mess too. Turned out alright didn't it?

Why were they so lazy with Domino when so much effort was put into Colossus and Deadpool?

ITT: shills make it seem like it's normies who hated the screenings and that "real deadpool fans" will like it. Despite telling those people to fuck off by casting a black chick and doing the inevitable "you're racist if you think she isn't right for the part" schtick.

Voices was pretty good.

But yeah, Deadpool 2 didn't have a chance in hell.

She’s kinda like Reverse-Domino when you look at her
>Black instead of Albino
>White eye marking instead of black
>Puffy hair instead of straight

At that point they might as well have rolled with it and had her powers work in reverse as well

The worst part is you know they did it so they could make a meta joke about it.

Overall, the impression I'm getting from Deadpool 2 is a case of too many cooks in the kitchen. The first movie did great on a shoestring budget and now everyone wants a piece of the pie.

just compared to the other dceu movies

>She’s kinda like Reverse-Domino when you look at her

No, not really. A Reverse-Domino would be jet black, not mocha, and her spot is a fucking vitaligo donut. And hell, half the time Domino is more blue-white than chalk white in the comics. She's a mutant, and those are her iconic visible mutations. Race isn't even a factor, or shouldn't be.

Attached: Domino Mockup.jpg (1000x1250, 126K)

>Disney is going to ignore this
THIS.
Chads are so desperate after Panther broke a Billion that they're thirsty for anything Marble related to tank; but this means exactly as much as Fantastic Four shitting the bed did.

That said: is anyone else actually surprised? It had "sophomore slump" written all over it from the very beginning.

I call bullshit. Its going to be awful given it's another Phoenix plot. Moreover, The Skrulk thing makes no sense

>Chads
You mean DChads, Ladderbro?

>I call bullshit.

It's true.

he meme'd a buzzword too hard

>movie Lilandra is the Skrull Queen, and not S'hiar

Attached: eastwood.jpg (640x589, 51K)

Does Dom get naked?

RIP DEADPOOL

>YFW the Skrulls have a completely different design in Captain Marvel

Attached: 1515545574202.jpg (400x400, 18K)

>Race isn't even a factor, or shouldn't be.
This. There's a black chick playing Gamora and a white chick playing her sister and it wouldn't matter if they were reversed. Know why? BECAUSE ONE'S GREEN AND THE OTHER'S BLUE!

When they announced they were casting a non-white for Starfire the general reaction was: "yeah, fine, but IS SHE STILL GOING TO BE ORANGE?"

If they'd done her up like the alien in the last Star Trek film ( same girl that played The Mummy last year and the assistant with scythe's for feet in Kingsman: The Secret Service ) no one would have cared.

Well, a few storm-niggers would have, but they'll get their panties in knot over something regardless.

Attached: sofia boutella.jpg (590x350, 50K)

Honestly I'm surprised she survived the first movie. I'm not surprised in the slightest about the first point.

Oh jeez, that sucks hearing bout Deadpool 2. But at least we got one solid movie out of him. I'll settle for that.

Buried was pretty great, and that was all Reynolds.... literally.

>Kyle Chandler

Damn, I think I'm with Miller on this. A few months in the gym and he'd have looked like he stepped out of the comics.

Attached: BN-TK193_0617CH_8H_20170511111838.jpg (634x938, 105K)

Call me a racist, I don't care. This was a bad casting decision and the costume/makeup design sucks.

>a women died for this

kek, those jews are evil

>those jews are evil
But, user, they helped defeat Hillary!
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2018/03/10/putin-says-jews-russian-citizenship-could-behind-u-s-election-meddling/413321002/

Robert Meyer Burnett said X-men Apocalypse was the best x-men movie yet before it came out.

Mike Kalinowski is a DC chad who hosts DC movie news and regularly defends the DCEU as all good movies.

Both these guys have no cred and are youtube shills Not surprised Sup Forums fell for this bait though

Attached: 04c.jpg (222x250, 10K)

Wow!

Zionists being behind american political meddling?

While a valid point, that’s not what happened here. At least when it came to characters like Gamora, Nebula, etc they actually went through makeup effects to have the character look like the comic book character. Here, the most they did was give her an eye spot and call it a day, which is especially strange when they went so far to get Deadpool’s look right in the Fox X-Movies where they pretty much don’t care about characters having their iconic looks

>Both these guys have no cred
And mousefags do?

>Original Quote
"How do you know it was the Kremlin? Maybe it was someone who happens to have Russian citizenship, but is not Russian, like Americans with Russian citizenship, or Tatars, or Jews, or Ukranians with Russian citizenship?"
>how the Washington Post saw it
"No, it was THE JEWS! THE JEWS DID IT! THE JEWY JEWY JEWS!!! JEWS HAVE INTERESTS AGAINST AMERICA AND THEY ARE ALSO JOURNALISTS AT THE WASHINGTON POST AND ALL THE WHITES ARE COMING TO KILL THEM NOW AND PUT THEM ON OVEN ROLLERCOASTERS AND TURN THEM INTO LAMPSHADES AND FEED THEM JEW BABY SOUP IN SUCH! SMALL! PORTIONS! AHAHAHA! AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!! *thunder sfx*"

>going out not with a bang, but a whimper
Shocking. Said absolutely no one.

cheatsheet.com/entertainment/every-character-marvel-get-back-disney-buys-fox.html/?a=viewall

>mousefags
>Deadpool
Fox is behind this, dingus.

>While a valid point, that’s not what happened here
Go back and re-read the post. I literally posting an image of a brown girl in whiteface ffs!

But DP is still a Marvel property, isn't it? And now that Disney is trying to but Fox, they will shill the movie like crazy.

this sounds p good

>(((They))) planted Trump
>StormFags on suicide watch

They would want the movie to fail. That would make things worse for Fox and more likely to sell to them.

The point is they didn't. Putin talked it maybe being jews among others and the paranoid weirdos that are jew journalists have a schvitzing about it.

Wasn't the deal virtually done anyway?

>And now that Disney is trying to but Fox
They already bought fox, dingus: sale was officially announced on Dec. 14, 2017
Sauce:
>they will shill the movie like crazy.
Why would they shill a movie that will make them zero money? Do you even jews??

They're looking at X-Men (esp Wolverine) and FF. Deadpool was just gravy.

A black woman with only a few years of experience in stuntwork, attempting a stunt that the more experienced guys on the crew repeatedly told her not to attempt.

>>StormFags on suicide watch

You are a moron stormfags and even nazis in Sup Forums always hated Trump and called him a zionist. The alt-right has always been nothing more than neoliberals that happen to be racist and retarded white supremacists libertarians. nazis in Sup Forums don't support republicans.

That's part of the reason amerimutts are drawn with Jew stuff over them

Attached: buen gentil.png (233x216, 8K)

>They already bought fox
So mousefags will shill Fox movies too. See?

There are no more experienced black stuntwomen.
All this shit is done by manlets in black face or black manlets, the executives wanted PC points for using a black woman and she ended up dying.

>swp Dopinder and Vanessa
>suddenly more interesting movie

Dopinder was a good one off joke but he really shouldn't join the friends part of deadpool and friends

Is that a picture of Domino? No. So that’s not what happened here as my post was directed at what they did with Domino compared to your examples hence my statement of you having a valid point

>Yeah I'm really hopeful specifically because of how good Colossus looked.
Well this is a different movie. Who knows what might happen.

>Zionists

Attached: 839.png (400x345, 223K)

I'm pretty sure the one that doesnt know what zionist mean is you. Fucking redditor.

Man, I cannot believe that this will turn out as anything above a thorough trainwreck.
The idea of replacing the Hellfire Club with the Shi'ar, but then also replacing the Shi'ar with Skrulls AND doing a half-assed Secret Invasion plot just sounds way too convoluted to work anymore.
Test screening buzz has been wrong before. A lot of times in fact. I'm still not dropping my complete and utter pessimism for this movie.