youtube.com/watch?v=s9xokE0fRok
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Took a cool name and got his cuck all over it

Get out of here CTE shill.

/thread

/thread
Nice pali

Lying kike

WHY DONT U LARP HAREDER U FUCKING LARPERS LARP LARP GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY POL FORUM U FUCKING N*GG*RS THATS RIGHT I SAID IT IM COOL THIS ISNT A SLIDE THREAD AND PIZZA ISNT REAL AND ASSANGE IS PERFECTLY FINE HE TOLD ME SO YESTERDAY ON THE TELLY SO WHY DONT YOU FAGGOTS JUST NOT POST THINGS RELEATED TO ANY OF THIS STUFF AND LOOK AT THE THREAD ABOUT GAY PEOPLE AND BIG BLACK DICKS BECAUSE I KNOW HOW MUCH YOU HAVE A TINY DICK AND YORE PROBALBY GGAY SO STOP SHILLING ALL THE THREADS AND DONT BUMP ANY MORE THREADS WITH ASSANGE OR ITALIAN FOOD I AM TOTALLY A LEGIT POSTER AND IVE BEEN HERE SINCE 2005 SO I AM AND OLD FAG AND YOU HAVE TO LISTEN TO WHAT I SAY FUCK YOU LARPY MC LARPER YOU THINK YOU CAN SWAY PUBLIC OPINION AND MAKE PEOPLE WOKE WELL THEY LIVE AND WEE SLEEP AND I THINK YO"RE ALL ABUNCH OF KEKS SO THERE NOW I WIN SO STOP POSTING AT ALL I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEW JANITORS TO CLEAN UP ALL OF THESE SHITTY THREADS WE NEED TO HAVE MORE ROLL AND GET THREADS ASAP YOU GUYS THINK YOU"RE DOING SOMETHING BUT YOU ARENT EVEN SO HERES THIS NICE SLIDE THREAD AND HAVE A NICE DAY YOU STUPID FUCKING GOY.
ALSO GO BACK TO X THATS THE CONTAINMENT ZONE FOR ALL YOU DISGUSTING LARPERS SO DONT THINK ABOYUT GOING TO EIGHTKEKS BECAUSE OR DO INSTEAD BECAUSE THEY LOVE LARPING AND YOURE LIKE A FURRY WITH ALL THAT LARP LARP LARB U DO SO YEAH DONT FORGET TO DISABLE ALL PROXYS AND ALWAYS PARTICIPATE IN DATA MINING THREADS NOW LEAVE MY POL NOW YOU DONT BELONG HERE AND DONT FORGET TO POST IN THE 120 SLIDE THREAD WE HAVE GOING RIGHT NOW OH DID I SAY SLIDE THREAD I MEANT IMPORTANT NEWS THREAD YEAH SO FUCK YOU

get a pic of his side profile, look at his fucking hair.

also i need the thug life webm of trump shitting on megan kelly and wolf's ratings

Who is she

Cuz hes a jew

>CNN PROJECTS DONALD TRUMP AS THE WINNER

damn, is this OC copypasta?

He makes great Fish Sticks.

He's considered a left-wing 'shark' but he's just an idiot like the rest. Only difference is he doesn't raise the inflection of his voice so they think he's being aggressive.

His black female coworker was fired for doing what he is also guilty of. No justice No peace!

youtube.com/watch?v=DVC28oemocA

>Jew gets Biblical history wrong

to be fair, why would a kike know where jesus was born?

a closet Bolshevik

youtube.com/watch?v=xHG7tvx4E94

but he also said king david. He should've at least known that

The MSM is in full war mode not against alternate media but THE PEOPLE

The MSM is at war with US because people no longer buy their lies wholesale
The MSM is at war with common people having free expression of ideas and having a medium of information OTHER than the MSM

Twitter is in full force banning anyone not 100% liberal faggots
Google is changing their algorithms AGAIN
Fagbook is being encourage by King Nigger to actively censor what THEY deem as "fake news"
The MSM has lost control of the narrative and are pissed, they didn't lose it to "alternative media" they lost it to the people, us common low born scum who should not be able to have our own narrative.

Lads we are in a full blown war against the MSM now and it is going to get worse or from a Sup Forums perspective A LOT MORE FUN.

We need to turn our attention towards journalists PERSONALLY, we need to turn on editors and news directors PERSONALLY.

Theses MSM organizations have made it perfectly clear they will personally destroy people and small businesses PERSONALLY if they do not kneel before their narrative.

They have no problem targeting average citizens for smear campaigns and attacks if they DARE say something counter to their leftist fascist globalist agendas.

So we should have no problem targeting them, dig up every piece of dirt on every journalist, their family their friends their neighbors, and if we can't find anything we will just make stuff up.

Keith Lberalman? cocaine addict pictures are floating around the internet of him snorting coke off a Philippino hooker ass

Wolf Bitcher? Killed his neighbors dog by feeding it huge amounts of dark chocolate because it barked too much

Anderson Creeper? We know he is gay but holy shit did you know he frequented bars that cater to 13-14 year old boys and plies them with booze and drugs to rape them?

get the idea?

but AFAIK david's birthplace isn't really integral to his story. Whereas every christian knows where Jesus was born because of how important the christmas story is.

fair enough. I don't know where muhammad was born and I don't really care either

WE ARE LIVE NOW AT HILLARY CLINTON'S ASSHOLE WHERE CNN IS REPORTING THAT IT SMELLS TERRIFIC

True. He should have been a Wehrmacht General with a name like that.

sorry no webm
youtube.com/watch?v=s9xokE0fRok

quite possibly the worst attempt at humor I've ever seen on Sup Forums

the newbies will love it though