Explain this to me?

So Greek far-right party Golden Dawn is supposed to be a white nationalistic party but it's led by a non-white?

Is this media propoganda? Are they truly white nationalists and is their leader a selfhating ethnic? Or are they just far right but for every race?

This genuinely doesn't make any sense to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MgxvQXunMmU
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929707000250
youtube.com/watch?v=GHF_2sfs6bk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Arent you like 5 years too late with thar?shit hardly exists anymore

Golden Dawn isn't white nationalist even though they have white Nationalists. Golden Dawn is more Greek Nationalist and especially Anti-Immigrant.

Remember: A Greek mindset is that everywhere Greece ever touched, they left their culture and civilization, pulling barbaric savages up with the light of progress.

You don't have to be white to be Greek.

I still find them facinating it's like the KKK being led by a black guy.
But the guy in the picture doesn't look like a Greek? Aren't all Greeks white? If they aren't, then what race are they?

The Greeks kill thousands of fascist invading their land
Fuck off you Nazi wannabes
>inb4 nigger

youtu.be/MgxvQXunMmU

Does anybody here know why the Greeks seem significantly less-white than before. Did they get mixed with the turks, or what? A shame, really.

as a felow northern europe bro, be honest with me if you look at these pictures do you see whites?

I always saw the Greeks as my white brothers but now i'm doubting if they are actually white?

Memes aside these people look less white than some of the turks in my country.

We didn't have photographs in the so called times when Greeks were "White" you've never fucking lived in a Mediterranean Climate People tan a lot more especially Greeks and Italians who go to the beach and sit outside for a lot longer than Northern Europeans

>Aren't all Greeks white?

user, we need to talk

But Italians, Spanish and the Portugese still look white. South-Africans still look white.

Americans that live in hotter climates still look white.

>Golden Dawn is supposed to be a white nationalistic party

they're not "white" nationalists, they're greek nationalists.

>Argentina
>Any room to talk
Hitler commended the greeks for their brave combat, can your people say the same imperial?

Do we? I've been told by many a user, that Italians are not white!!! Portuguese nigger. The three Greeks I know look white.

My people can tell you where Hitler had his parties at
>SHHHH...its bariloche...

This is Ivete Sangalo, a Brazilian singer.

She's 99,2% european according to the DNA test, even though she looks like a regular mixed-race woman here.

Mediterranean whites can look very different from your germanic friends.

Greeks can be white but alot of them got turked.

Its sad and gross but there are still some of us out there..
>White
>Broad shouldered
>Big long nose
>Wavy brown hair
>Easily greasy
The last trait is the only one shared between all greeks. Sad to say but olive oil runs through our blood and covers our skin during any sign of warmth.
Why do you think we are so good at wrestling. Natural lube to escape.

>My people can tell you where Hitler had his parties at
Fair point

If you look at the picture in my OP, does that look like a white man? I visited Spain, Italy and Portugal and while some looked swarthy they never looked non-white.

Really screams turk + white mix. Not sure why, they dont look like

CLARIFICATION: BUILD THE WALL
Albanians - turkish blood
Armenians - turkish and kurdish blood
Bosnians - turkish blood
Bulgarians - were turkic tribe mixed with Slavs to begin with and later on they got turkish blood
Croatians - turkish blood
Georgians - turkish, persian and chechen blood
Greeks - turkish blood
Hungarians - non-white to begin with
Macedonians - turkish blood
Montenegrins - turkish blood
Portuguese - moorish and negro blood
Romanians - turkish blood
Serbs - turkish blood
Sicilians - moorish and negro blood
Spaniards - have moorish blood
South Italians - levantine, north african and arabic blood
Half of Ukranians has Crimean tatar and turkish blood

For sicilians I understand moorish, but explain where you get the idea that they're part nigger?

Now, even more absurd.

This nigga is 96% european.

They are just a bunch of stockholm syndrome idiots who after Greece lost to Germany in WWII decided that they wanted nothing more than gurgle German dick.

It's greek nationalist, not white nationalist

>Really screams turk + white mix
That is because they probably are.
I grew up in a greek house and everyone looked like (barring being shredded sick cunts).
We all are all the same traits from but whenever we searched for greeks online or saw half of the greek orthodox church, they were all strangely brown.
Real Greeks exist but a lot who actually live in greece are turk rape babies.

I'm slowly starting to believe that the "Greeks are Turkish rape babies" isn't actually a meme.

Funny how less redpilled Stormfront for example is on race, they see all the Greeks as white.

I'm pretty mind blown now desu.

Kek at the wrestling bit

it's only weird if you share stormniggers view of what is supposed to be "European", based only of few phenotypical traits

'race isn't skin deep' my ass

>Portuguese - moorish and negro blood
>Spaniards - have moorish blood

Most Portuguese don't have 'negro blood'. Anyway, it's extremely amusing that you find spaniards less mixed than their neighbours. Top Kek

Stop worrying about Greece and do something about your own land. Niggers and muslims are having a field day fucking all of your women.

it is a meme, there's no signs of that happening in their DNA, you don't see asian uniparental markers in Greeks, not asian admixture, which you'd expect if Turks raped them

anatolians, western ones in particular, are Greek-like, not viceversa

>Half of Ukranians has Crimean tatar and turkish blood
LOL bullshit. The average Ukrainian looks 100 times whiter than the average Russian.

Give it time. Your country will look like a bunch of mongrel half niggers in less than a generation. Your women are considered the whores of Europe. You practically have Somali semen coming out of your fawcets.

This is the skin and the nose of a greek.
The guy, second to the right, in looks white to me.

Shut the fuck up roach. Go put a kurdish cock in your mouth.

You must understand that people like Greeks, Russians, Italians etc dont seem themselves as "white people" but rather as Greeks, Russians and Italians.

that is how white mediterrian man in greece look like...
it's called a tan...

Doesn't matter, they are our European brothers

Croats have more light hair and eyes than north italians, southwest france and the spanish. Besides, Russians aren't even Slavs, you are slav/centralasian/turk/mongoloid mix, barely any slav in you.

Croats have less than 8% MED genes according to y haplogroup data. Most of our genes are ancient westbalkan illirian, 30-35% is slav.

Besides you are a troll anyway. And I don't get this recent hatred of greeks, are you fags being manipulated by the kikes again?

Good night white pride, the dumb apes fought each other again.

I'd say 70% of them look white, 30% turk, is that a reason to make this faggot thread? what are your actual motives?

30% of Amsterdam is niggerland. let's talk about that, cuck faggot?

Sorry diaspora. Ukranians are anything but European.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929707000250

The American Journal ofHuman Genetics (Volume82, Issue1, 10January 2008, P. 236–250)

84% Spanish here, 100% Spanish are Aryan Iberian Gods tbhfmalam.

kill yourself mongoloid scum.

Explain their Turkish appereance?
Only in the big cities is race mixing common.
Yeah, but all of those people are members of Golden Dawn which i thought was a white nationalist party.
It is very important to establish who is white and who isn't. Being biologically the same is about as important as sharing the same customs.

In a few decades we will see the Turkish, Iranians and Indians as white too?

I love all my white brothers but i don't see a good portion of the Greeks as white anymore.

shut up, hungarian rapebaby

yeah i dont see the point in dividing the remaining european nations, its not like there are many of us left, i dont see how i got turk blood as a blue eyed light brown haired man so stop comparing us with turkroaches, if anything many russians look mongol

I didn't mean anything negative with that, I was just poking fun at his questionable criteria.

>30% of Amsterdam is subhuman
Croatia is 3-4% European still. Don't worry for us Westerners. We will survive. We always do. We never got conquered by the alien races. We are not cucked, we polite in public, but god damn, you get hell of Breiviks and Cronullas, when we get tired. For starters, Italians are pieces of shit, Attila would have sacked Rome, if not for some stupid slave whore that poisoned him. They are the original cucks, letting niggers into the Roman Empire, and crash it. Let a foreign religion take over, and let it form a state inside your capitol. Let jewish maffia run all your businesses and industries, killing the competition freely. They lost more lands even than we did, being the stinky loud midgets they are, and now they are bracing their anuses for another nigger invasion. They are fishing drowning niggers out of the sea to fill their womens wombs, they should not have a country. Then Iberia got muhdicked by moors, arabs and other mena scum. Then there are fucking balkanniggers+greeks that spent centuries in slavery to turks and got mongrelised. Poles were the next to follow with constructing four hundred mosques and inviting half a million of subhuman tatars back in 16th century(just google lipka untermenschen in polish lithuanian commonwealth).
All your (((based races))) are already muhdicked out of existence in their pure once European form.
This comes from a Bavarian.
BUILD THE WALL. West is for the Westerners

>Explain their Turkish appereance?
Turks are anatolian + some small asian input.
Greeks and anatolians have always been related.

>+ some small
That's enough to be non-European. Chao Naples negro

They aren't white nationalists. They were a neonazi gang/police psyop that somehow turned into a party. Their leader is just some guy that had the time and connections and he basically owns the party.

oh look, it's the asshurt nordshit I btfo in the other thread, nice to see you mate

My side of the wall looks like the perfect europe. Thanks pham

by the term ''white'' you mean blonde hair blue eyes? then no.. Greeks were never like that, the most of us are white skin brown/black hair.
Yes we have more darker Greeks, we have and more white Greeks (Blonde hair) But Greeks general are like this photo.

Many southerns Europeans are darker cause of the sun. for example ( i was the whole summer in Germany and when i came back to Greece friends make fun of me calling me milkguy because my skin wasnt darker like typical Greek guy who was under the sun)

Lega Nord wouldn't be a thing, if not for Southerner subhumans.no one likes you

I have yet to see a blonde croatian (not bleached).
You sir, are full of shit!

>Iranians and Indians as white too?

no

>we will see the Turkish

I've always thought that Roachland is a bit of a mix, some of them can definitely pass as white, especially the ones near Constantinopole, they are ancient anatolian more than MED. The farther you go into anatolia, the murkier it gets though. I'd say 60% of them are not white, but at least 40% can pass.

>pic related from a roach tv show, I'd say the young ones are white, the old guy is obviously turk

Spanish, Southern Italians and Portuguese are not WHITE. Century ago WHITE = NORTHWESTERN EUROPEAN. Nothing changed

jokes on you I'm from Turin and I don't want anything to do with asshurt subhumans like you

>We never got conquered by the alien races
boy does this sound ambiguous

i think we are 100 percent black, i dont know if you are stupid or just a bad troll

Northern Italy aren't Germanic, they are European Med.

Sicicilly and naples are very little Italian, they aren't the base for Italians.

White people: From Greece to the British Isles
Slavshits/Mongols/Cucks: To the East and North of that line

This again?

Sure, they are not the purest of the europeans, but still based.

youtube.com/watch?v=GHF_2sfs6bk

Pic related is a typical man here, does he look white to you?

>white nationalists
White is a colonial anglo racial category with vague meaning. No one in Europe seriously calls himself "white", you are X ethnicity. As far as I am aware, you cannot scientifically prove a "white race" exists. The malleability of this term is very visible by how much it changed in the past century(ies). From WASPs to Germans to Europeans to Caucasians.

Ben Franklin even went as far as calling Swedes swarthy. It's a retarded term for official policy, much like how the USA uses Hispanic as a racial category.

greeks got turk'd by the ottomans. ancient greeks were nordic. just look at ancient greek pottery or sculpture, 99% of the time they are depicted as clearly nordic. look at the fayum mummy portraits of greeks living in pre-arab'd egypt. there's been some discolouration over the years but they clearly depict nordic people. even up to byzantine times they were still mostly nordic, but when constatinople fell and greece was taken over by the ottomans the ancient greeks ceased to exist. the closest existing people to the ancient greeks are probably the swedes or norwegians.

>Yeah, but all of those people are members of Golden Dawn which i thought was a white nationalist party.
And? As far as I am concerned if non whites want to fight and rally on the side of whites, let them. I will not fight a brother. Our white women will not breed with them but they can have the pick of whatever else they like.

Go drink some vodka and passout to some abandoned park and eat some semichkas like your fellow countryman do.

i see many blond croatians, but never a blond slovenian ;D

No no no, whites come in all diferent hair/eye colors that really isn't the problem. But this mans facial charasterics scream non-white to me, yet he was leader of a Greek neo-nazi party.

Do you as a Greek see this as a white man?

comedy gold mate

Yes you can define White very easily, natives to Europe.

The man in your pic is white. The man in my pic isn't.

Call me one time when Glorious Bavaria or West was conquered by alien races

They are mixed europeans. Even more mixed than us and Italians.

Still europeans. That doesn't mean that they should be considered as racially pure as other europeans, especially northern europeans, of course.

haha

Northern Spain is FAR whiter than northern Italy, and both of us are white and european.

No I don't. In the same way that I don't view many Europeans from Northern parts of Europe as white.

They are genetically European without foreign admixture and that's what matters. Not their subracial group

Yes in order to save and unite Europe in a common cause we will need to assimilate a few million turkish halfbreeds in the balkans. Small price to pay.

You can define middle easterner, you can define north african, you can EASILY define European.

Yes he is clearly white i can see that in a few seconds, just as i can spot a few non-whites in this picture

>both of us
That's why Immigration Act 1924 was a thing. Because we Westerners just LOVE being around you

>Northern Spain is FAR whiter than northern Italy
in what sense?

Northern Europeans aren't "racially pure" Spaniards or Greeks idiot. They are a different race and always have been. It's like Saudi Arabians don't look like Syrians but they're all Arab.

Aren't you Huruati from Iran or something, anyways? What happened to that theory?

>autistic shitfest
>Bavarian
>least Germanic part of Germany

sure thing "western" bro. you hating on roaches cause

>Then there are fucking balkanniggers+greeks that spent centuries in slavery to turks and got mongrelised

not all of us, and you seem to be describing the current state of your country m8

15-25% of the girls under 10 are pure blonde. lots more light brown

hair gets darker as you age, just ask Hitler

also, nice sea you got there m8, alpine serb.

Lots of Syrians aren't arab.

BRO, browns are not Spanish, ever.

I can identify fellow Spaniard descendents easily, and I'm only 84% European, moriscos and morenos are shit.

Pic related Hispanian.

>Hungarians - non-white to begin with

Yeah fuck Hungarians they are all niggers.

"white" is a Jewish trick that was invented in the 1960's. The proper term is European, and yes some Europeans have mixed blood but if we let that get in the way we're all fucked.

Dumb fucking wop

mongrel fucking abomination

All the people in the front row (and the guy in front of them) are white dude.

>bavarian
>still thinks he's a nord

m8 you're the alpine race at best, a kike shill at worst.

Anyone not like this is not Spanish.

What are you talking about moron. You don't make any sense.

There is more people with fair eyes and hair.

Being around who, dumbass. Tell me something, where is this girl from?

>There is more people with fair eyes and hair.
in all the maps/stats I saw it's the opposite, source?

Thank you, that was the answer i was looking for.
That's how it starts, this is Twinkle Khanna an Indian women. By your logic she is passes as white?

It's funny because I have seen greek "skinheads" , and they are darker than my Armenian ass, and I myself don't even see myself as being "White"

go figure.

>Greek
>White
pick one.

nice alps you have, iranian goatfucker, duh!