Are people really dumb enough to think memes should elect a president?

Are people really dumb enough to think memes should elect a president?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6IL5u5U39Qo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's the point of memes if they can't even accomplish so little?

Shitty memes like op pic cant. Cool rad memes can, its proven. Kek is with us

Yes, now fuck off to Israel.

You first jueden

NOW THIS IS CLEARLY A QUALITY THREAD I WANT ALL YOU STUPID KEK LARPERS TO LOOK AT AND WITNESS ITS GLORY THIS IS TH EKIND OF SHIT WE NEED TO FILL POL WITH BECAUSE NOTHING ELSE IS IMPORTANT AT THE MOMENT SO JUST KEEP BUMPING THIS SPECIFIC THREAD BECAUSE ASSANGE AND ITALIAN FOOD ARE BOTH STUPID LARP THREAD AND SHOULD BE JANITORED FOR FREE OFF OF POL FOREVER I WOULD KNOW IM AN OLD FAG AND IVE BEEN HERE SINCE 2006 SO IF YOU WANT TO BE A COOL OLDFAG MEME MAKER LIKE ME YOU BETTER STAY IN THIS THREAD AND THEN MAKE THE NEW ONE AS SOON AS THIS ONE IS SLID OFF THE PAGE BECUASE THIS IS SUPPOSED TO STAY ON POL BECAUSE ALL POLISH PEOPLE NEED REAL NEWS SO JUST BE A GOOD GUY AND BUMP THIS THREAD THANKS N*GG*R THATS RIGHT I SAID IT IM COOL

At first the left laughed at our methods, now they want to 'meme' Joe Biden into 2020

Jesus, liberals are so unfunny and shit at memeing. It's probably because they have to second-guess themselves constantly when creating something to make sure it's sufficiently PC.

Like the memes about Trump were any funnier

The power of memes is not something normies can understand. It is actually thanks to normies that memes have such immense effect on everything

You're right, user. Internet hate crimes are very serious business.

NOOOO NOT PEPE!

Well, they did elect a President, they just weren't those kinds of memes—unfunny fag memes, and their unfunny fag memes are fucking garbage.

Which is why they lose.

these seem so forced to me

>Biden: [ignorant child-like bullshit]
>Obama: [exasperated attempt at explanation]

COMEDY GOLD

ALL LEFT-WING Sup Forums USERS SHOULD GET FREE Sup Forums GOLD PASS FOR HOW TRULY HILARIOUS THEIR MEMES ARE

WELL MEME'D MY FRIENDS

Memes are how we communicate across all barriers to spread an ideology if you can't understand that you don't belong here

But they did. Numerical ouija

kek is not with them

HEIL KEK

Based Farage.

>he is been about to be

I love how reddit-tier copy/paste memery is the best the other team can manage. it's always been like this. Sup Forums 'rage comics' of old were just 'comics'. Hand drawn in paint and likely featuring one template reaction face.

the luddites see this and want to play, too, but all they can manage is the template faces copied and pasted across all panels, with hand drawn art so abysmal almost everything needs to be labelled. Labelling things is clunky and childish, so let's add some irony! "table" becomes "le table"! And it keeps spiralling downwards from there.

I have never memed harder

He was known as a creepy old man who is way to close to kids before this psyops
We can find some of E-mail in the podesta bunch and connect him to "pizza" like the kid diddler he is
Then we do our job creating dank memes which will be first interpreted by the alt media especially InfoWars and Breitbart then the MSM where they go full denial mode proving the damn thing and suddenly people hates him now

these are hilarious, though

feels smug man.

>He was known as a creepy old man who is way to close to kids
This. I just find it funny they're all making fun and family friendly memes about a guy who is more than likely a pedophile.
youtube.com/watch?v=6IL5u5U39Qo
Unfortunately only infowars has the best child grabbing clips.

The irony is that pepe sounds like something straight out of mexico.

Obama won solely on his Hope and Change memes.

>Are people really dumb enough to think memes should elect a president?

do you know where you are?

>when you meme so hard your 8 repetitive numbers awaken a long forgotten god

This. Even the fact that your typical 'normie' labels any humorous image as a 'meme' is proof enough that this is 100% true.

Pepe has been frequently posted on Sup Forums for a decade. Smug pepe for a solid half decade if not more (the last 7 years or so have blended together in my memory so i could be off). It's not just a matter of finding a template and setting some rules for it. It has to resonate with people and THEY have to want to add onto it or expand upon the idea or what have you. You can throw together a page of twenty similar images and call it a meme, and people will look at it and share it, but will they make their own? possibly not, you've shown yourself capable of producing them in bulk, so why bother? Either you see more from the same or similar pages, or you don't and it's forgotten in a week.

They have to look at what the word meme used to mean.

>an element of a culture or system of behavior that may be considered to be passed from one individual to another by nongenetic means, especially imitation.

culture or behavior spread to others. not just *shown* to people. Sup Forums generally required you to save an image to repost it. And it doesn't allow for identical images on a board. So if the original is still up, you have to save, change, and post.

Facebook lets you click one button to make it so you are showing people something someone else made without actually providing it yourself in any meaningful way. You're more of a window to view things through, rather than something that passes the viewed subject to the next viewer

it just doesn't work, and they can't see that

/wall of text

Dems memes are shit

Surprised this wasn't posted yet

Their memes are weak.
And that is why they lost.

mexico cant handle the bantz

They did in 2008. That's how we got Obama.

The question is, are only the elite allowed to use memes... or everyone?

why did you make this thread?

really, why?

This.