How much do you think they paid him to shill for Trump?

How much do you think they paid him to shill for Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

defoo.org/defoo/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not an argument.

One "I love you" from his mother

he found out that your country sucked absolutely for free

>spanking is horribly immoral
>but raping your 13 year old daughter ivanka is fine

???

So this is just a stef meme thread, right?

A DOLLAR

Stef doesn't even get out of bed for less than one dollar.

VIRTUE

Well, libertarians were catching on to his fraud at around the same time that Trump became more popular. He saw the Trump bandwagon as a monetization opportunity and jumped on board. How else can you explain his journey from libertarian anarcho-capitalist to right-wing race realist-who-defends-police-violence in a matter of months?

What does Sup Forums think about based Bill Whittle?

Is he red-pilled?

One dollar

HE WOULD NEVER DO IT FOR A DOLLAR YA BITCH

NOT

>Lolisophy

wtf I love Moleynewxeux now

He did it for the good of Western Civilization.

Not redpilled but pretty based. Feels good to drink in his seething anger as it goes down so smooth. Like a bottle of political scotch

He saw a bandwagon he sort of related to and jumped on it. Just like me I guess.

It started when we started making a defense against the leftist lies. When the other cucks running against him started virtue signaling to get votes, he began attacking them as well.

Callers started catching onto his Trump support before he did, but he continued to say he was impartial. Then Trump won the nomination. That's when it simply became a means to fight the left, so backing Trump became much more of his mission.

Plus, the amount of stuff he says about human biodiversity and difference in IQ between niggers and whites would put him on a hate speech list that Hillary would have undoubtedly implemented, sons also had to self-preserve.

But he prolly got a shitload of """"donations"""" as well.

>being this paranoid
Take a breather, you fucking nut

nothing, he just panders, and realizes Sup Forumsacks are his biggest audience..

What the hell is up with Stef and his mom anyway?

Defoo top kek

defoo.org/defoo/

:^)