Donald Trump's cabinet is 100% white and male

*patiently waits for Drumpf supporters to defend this shit*

why does the race of a person have to be a factor in hiring them? are you trying to cover up shortcomings? i thought there wasn't any shortcomings from other races?

*sips tea*

he always said he would only employ the best of the best

Carson had a guaranteed slot, but he turned it down.
Conway will likely get some media role.

>It's ok to be racist against white people thread

>100% cabinet white male = 100% effeciency

>Q U A L I F I E D
>Q
>U
>A
>L
>I
>F
>I
>E
>D

It does have something to do with hiring them, you wouldn't want to hire a nig or a muslim

whites are better, we want a cabinet which is good, so we pick white men

KYS cuck

There is nothing you losers can do about it. No defense necessary.

>1 post by this ID
sage ctr

Sounds good to me.

Im sorry, is diversity an obligation in the constitution? Oh wait.....

Diversity can suck a dick.

>Carson had a guaranteed slot, but he turned it down.

>call every non white that associate with Trump a race traitor and/or house nigger
>they don't want to work with him
>Trump is the racist
kek

hate speech

reported

>MUH DIVERSITY

This is why we cant have nice things.

We shouldn't choose specific genders or ethnicity because of their specified gender or ethnicity.

We should choose based on ability, loyalty to country, and efficiency.

Unfortunately for """"""POC""""" that's generally white males.

You're racist. Stop being racist. All white is all right.

Best

Person

For

the

Job!

HI CTR!!!
have some pasta

The MSM is in full war mode not against alternate media but THE PEOPLE

The MSM is at war with US because people no longer buy their lies wholesale
The MSM is at war with common people having free expression of ideas and having a medium of information OTHER than the MSM

Twitter is in full force banning anyone not 100% liberal faggots
Google is changing their algorithms AGAIN
Fagbook is being encourage by King Nigger to actively censor what THEY deem as "fake news"
The MSM has lost control of the narrative and are pissed, they didn't lose it to "alternative media" they lost it to the people, us common low born scum who should not be able to have our own narrative.

Lads we are in a full blown war against the MSM now and it is going to get worse or from a Sup Forums perspective A LOT MORE FUN.

We need to turn our attention towards journalists PERSONALLY, we need to turn on editors and news directors PERSONALLY.

Theses MSM organizations have made it perfectly clear they will personally destroy people and small businesses PERSONALLY if they do not kneel before their narrative.

They have no problem targeting average citizens for smear campaigns and attacks if they DARE say something counter to their leftist fascist globalist agendas.

So we should have no problem targeting them, dig up every piece of dirt on every journalist, their family their friends their neighbors, and if we can't find anything we will just make stuff up.

Keith Lberalman? cocaine addict pictures are floating around the internet of him snorting coke off a Philippino hooker ass

Wolf Bitcher? Killed his neighbors dog by feeding it huge amounts of dark chocolate because it barked too much

Anderson Creeper? We know he is gay but holy shit did you know he frequented bars that cater to 13-14 year old boys and plies them with booze and drugs to rape them?

get the idea?

>100% white and male

good.

Race is a social construct.

I don't see colour.

Choosing candidates based on skin color or gender is racist and sexist.

>So far the Olympics has put together the most diverse 100m dash finals we've ever seen. It has black men from all across the African continent.

>Carson had a guaranteed slot, but he turned it down.
I'm still sad about this

Damn I could really go for some Bakari right now. Maybe I should ask those Bakari Sellers

Why is it that the party that constantly espouses the virtues of diversity is the party that lost on every single level this election?

Could it be that diversity doesn't mean a god damn thing?

>asking to defend something that is 100% right
wew

His Body, His cabinet!

What, do you want some token asshole running a department because of their skin color?

Get fucked CTR.

I'm sure when a worthy transgender latino midget woksexual who identifies as a buick every second Thursday emerges, they will also be selected for the cabinet.

Until then, nothing wrong with hiring people who will actually fix things instead of pandering to brainwashed SJW race quota sentiments.

S A G E
A
G
E

Needs no defense. I'm 100% ok with this

You and bakeari sellers are both racists.

97% of Trump's cabinet is not an undead lich.
Coincidence? I think not.

Who else /literallyshaking/ here?

>100% FUCKING WHITE MALES

I don't see where is the problem.

My shakes are in orbit

Defend what? Putting the best people for the jobs on his cabinet? Does that really need defending?

It's what happens when you quit fuckng around with the natural order of things.
Shit will now get done

what's to defend? You don't like white culture, fuck off to Africa, leave your phone here and start wearing loincloths.

U dumb fuck...

>Trump's cabinet is 100% white and male
Too fuckin right m8

KILL

YOURSELF

JEW

w-what's the other 3%? Liches make me scared.

>brb playing heroes of might & magic

they hired the most qualified candidates, it's fucking disgusting. we need more niggers in there because true diversity means people who look different

Awesome i LOVE white people. Expecially men! Keep it up trumps!

u mad chang?

>selects black guy
>"oh he's not a real black dude he's an uncle tom conservative"

>selects woman
>"bitch doesn't even care about her own rights he's a sexist misogynist baka"

I want him to pick a 100% white and male cabinet for the lols

It will be the most diverse cabinet intellectually, since you can be guaranteed everyone here will have received an adequate education

this. everyone complains about meritocracy but if it were actually implemented the highest position blacks would occupy is manager at McDonalds.

Seriously what the fuck

He's the exact outsider we needed in the government

They're quick to forget about Carson. We picking not based on race, but on the person themselves. NIggers need to try harder to get more Carson's into politics. Same with all of those other filthy races.

If you want shit done? Get a white man. Just like in the military, all the spec ops groups are 99% white men.

Nothing to defend. You just made it racial. Racist scum.

We know that they are never happy with anything.
That's how they function.

How about we judge them by the content of their character not by the color of their skin?

also OP is a faggot

I wonder if Bernie could actually get up the ladder in a mitb match

>Picking the best people instead of diversity hires.

Diversity quotas are harmful. People should be hired for because they can get the job done. Hiring them only based on their gender or color devalues their potential and ability. /thread

How dare he get people who are good at their job!?

I bet you if this system were in anyother country there would be a similar outcome.

Obvious bait.

Diversity of ideas is the only diversity that matters.

Dance with who brought you.

>Oh its 2016+1
>Diversity > Skills

>white cis males
>2016
omg, literally Hitler.
I cannot even right now

drumpfkins want to normalize this so bad. But they'll cry when the 2020 admin has no white males. Hypocrisy.

Wow, Monaco!

There is nothing to normalize, the picked the most qualified people that is how it should be.

That's finland you retard not norway. maybe take your ass back to pleddit underage

Because in almost every case one person can do the same job another can just as well. There's nothing unique or special that puts the average person over the edge and more capable of performing a task than another. Diversity is important because it shows that marginalized groups are being represented and given equal opportunities to whites to overcome prejudice.

Sorry he goes for qualifications over race.

defend it?

why do we need niggers and shitskins?

same shit

I honestly am starting to believe that journalists and ComedyCentral writers are the ones here using these arguments.

You beta cucks lost the election, nothing will change by posting here. Hang yourselves.

20 thousand Power Liches

>Because in almost every case one person can do the same job another can just as well.

lol. Ever wonder why companies headed by women and nogs end up losing huge profits? Diversity hires are destroying the west

They would call it 'desperate pandering' or something like that if it was otherwise. There's no winning with these people.

drumpf? isn't that just a term that perpetuates institutionalized racism from a white male?

All of the minorities declared him a fascist monster and started chanting NEVERTRUMP. Who else was realistically left for him to choose.

>There's nothing unique or special that puts the average person over the edge and more capable of performing a task than another.
Talent?

Could always make Kanye West press secretary. Would be fucking hilarious to watch. He already used to getting booed

only whites shoud be able to vote and own land

The United States of America belongs to the white race.

14/88.

So we have a 100% useful and functional cabinet rather than one that's vetted based on "diversity"?

I could care less if they're white, black, yellow, or the colors of the rainbow. Do they do the job?

I want them.

Didn't he attempt to appoint Ben Carson and Carson refuse? Sounds like he's picking the most qualified people to me.

so then you are just being racist against white people who can do the same job as another? what?

>There's nothing unique or special that puts the average person over the edge and more capable of performing a task than another.

Sure if it was mindless factory work. However, you are talking about leading a country here. There's basically no cap in how good someone can be in such leading positions, because even the best leaders remain far from that maximum potential that a leader could, in theory, actualize.

Nigger, chink, a drunk scot, I don't give a shit who leads my country as long as I have reasons to believe he will excel at it. You simply get the best people you can.

Wtf is wrong with people?

How would it look if this tweet had "white" replaced with "black?" The dude would lose his job.

tfw white male experiencing what it's like to be a second class citizen. It's like we're intentionally being given a taste of what black people had to deal with in the US.

>triggered by white people
wow, racist and sexist much?

If you're the best candidate for the job, you should be chosen.

Race, gender, sexual orientation, none of that shit even matters in the slightest.

The fact you need to parade "special coloreds" in front of people because you're "defending them from their plight", just shows how woefully disconnected you are from America itself.

You are a disingenuous charlatan.

Nothing more, nothing less.

>arbitrarily puts people into a position because
of their race, gender and/or sexual orientation

Yeah I think that more racist than a bunch of white men that were picked because they are the best at what they do.

i grow tired of the widespread jewish marxist loxist communism in this world.

DAY OF THE FUCKING ROPE SOON PLEASE. I WANT NOTHING MORE THAN TO KILL THE DARK KIND!!! and the traitors too

You got a problem with white males, faggot?

Are they absolutely the best avaiable people for the job?

Is that some kike food or something?

>1 post by this id

>you shouldn't discriminate hiring someone because of their race
>if you don't hire someone of a specific race you are racist

Pick one, liberals.

A return to meritocracy.

What a nice breath of fresh air.

100% of the three appointees.

>trump makes america great again with a 100% white force and a republican majority in every branch of government
>libshits will still want to murder him because he said immigrants aren't always good