Trump's tax plan will raise taxes for 51% of single parents

Please tell me there is a silver lining in this, that there's some sort of deduction that compensates for this.

>Under current law in 2017, a single parent with one child can take a $9,400 standard deduction and two $4,100 exemptions, thus reducing her taxable income by $17,600. Trump would replace that combination with a $15,150 standard deduction, making $2,450 more income subject to tax. And bigger families would get hit even harder—their taxable income under Trump’s plan would go up by $4,100 for each additional child, relative to current law.

forbes.com/sites/beltway/2016/11/04/donald-trumps-tax-plan-would-hit-single-parents-hard/#ce22ddf23eb7

Why did he go around telling everyone about "lowering taxes for working families" if this shit is going to happen?

Did we all vote against our best interests?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=awSB3MULn-4
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2014/12/22/less-than-half-of-u-s-kids-today-live-in-a-traditional-family/
donaldjtrump.com/policies/tax-plan
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>hit single parents hard
Good, do you have any idea how uncommon it is to be a widower compared to being divorced or never having been single.
It gives incentive to keep the family unit together.

Uh oh! Black mamas gonna stop getting with niggers and start looking for that wasp dick to take care of them.

>raise taxes

correction: lower benefits

single motherhood should not be encouraged

>>Under current law in 2017, a single parent with one child can take a $9,400 standard deduction and two $4,100 exemptions, thus reducing her taxable income by $17,600

>her

Fucking kykes.

>single parents

Serves them right for being fucking degenerates

His tax plan raises taxes on all low income works, some middle class, and all the tax cuts go to the rich.

But I doubt anyone on this board actually read his tax plan.

Good. Spico-sluts, coalburners, and niggress' will all think twice before shitting out more useless lazy air-wasting trash-people.

This guy understands, he also allows for childcare to be deducted, and women who stay home to take care of their kids are allowed to effectively be paid for that time by the government.

Subsidized families, just what the white race needs. Hes a genius.

His tax plan doesnt tax families who make less than 55k a year. Zero.

Good. Single parents are criminal machines. No demographic is more likely to go to prison at a younger age then children of single parents. The family unit is the ideal for raising children, and deviations from it should be discouraged.

This pisses me off. My dad was killed in Desert Storm and left my mom to be a single parent.

This makes me happy. I hope they can no longer afford to feed their degenerate spawn and the untermensch can die off

That would be like 80-90% of the country you retard. That would never work. That's also not his plan.

>single mothers
So he's trying to help the black community by disincentivizing single motherhood? Good.

because he wants to to repopulate usa with americans instead of mexicans

single mothers on suicide watch

noice

Roasties BTFO, better get their dumbasses married.

Trump will take care of war widows, they get top priority in any nationalistic society which prides itself on taking care of its people, and having not only a strong military, but a highly respected and venerated military.

Goes without saying.

Don't you automatically get a stipend from the government if your parent is killed in a war?

Also: trump's tax plan completely gets rid of married status rates and everyone pays single-filer rates.

Thats exactly his plan, and its combined income you dunce.. as in man makes 50k, woman stays at home, neither pay taxes.

Like the 50s.

>durrr I don't know that tax laws are written by congress not the prez

the fucking retarded post

>implying the families of fallen soldiers don't get a shitload of compensation and benefits

I'm sorry about your dad though

The key phrase there was "working families".

>Why did he go around telling everyone about "lowering taxes for working families"
Because if you shat out eight fucking kids, you are not a working family. You're a drain upon society.
Black, hispanic, white trash, whatever.
After three, it starts to get iffy. At five, you'd better be rich and actually able to properly raise these things. Past that, fuck you, this is now a societal problem.

>50k,
You're joking! Look at the breakdown of tax filing status of people to look at individual income. Around 70% of the country is making 25k or less.

What it is going to do.. double everyone's wages!? HAHAHAHA

There is literally nothing wrong with this.

>Did we all vote against our best interests?

Fuck off Old-Turk.

Yayyyy

Fuck single mothers

This is the best news I've heard since the election. I'm excited.

Single mothers are a fucking cancer. Right now we live in a dysgenic society where we dish out benefits and ENCOURAGE this sort of behavior. That facet needs to be turned off so single motherhood is disincentivized.

I also hope the GOP-controlled government repeals no-fault divorce. That shit needs to go

This is retarded, how is this trumps idea and not the people who introduced the bill?

The poor making under 100k shouldn't even pay taxes they contribute literally nothing to the tax pool and cutting taxes there wouldn't do the US any harm

Unless you make over 120,000 a year your taxes are going up.

single parents are not families

Since this JIDF cunt wants to be a faggot, Im going to type up some relevant parts from Crippled America, which I own.

Should take me a little bit.

Lemme point out the worst part into something a Sup Forumslack would understand.

*ahem*

IT'S AN INCENTIVE TO STAY KEKED.
Guess no divorce if you get cheated on.
Guess no divorce when there's domestic abuse.
Guess even widowers have to get shit on regardless of their numbers.

Or else you get a huge tax raise.
Good job you fucking idiot.

over 112500*

Correction

>>Under current law in 2017, a single parent with one child can take a $9,400 standard deduction and two $4,100 exemptions, thus reducing her

Stopped here.

Fucking hilarious that "single parent" means "single mother".

Sounds like Trump wants to stop women from being parasites and automatically get alimony.

Sounds like Trump wants families to stay together and be a FUCKING NORMAL NUCLEAR FAMILY

MAKE FUCKING AMERICA GODDAMN GREAT AGAIN

>source isn't Tax Policy Center or US Tax Foundation

Inna trash it goes. I generally like Forbs but this is not Forbs forte.

assuming it passes

>The poor making under 100k shouldn't even pay taxes they contribute literally nothing to the tax pool and cutting taxes there wouldn't do the US any harm
but thats wrong

None of those things you said have anything to do with one another

Oh my god I love Trump so much for doing his part to try and stop single parenthood.

the top 25% pays 99% of the taxes, people under 100k don't contribute shit

Don't care, I would gladly sacrifice a very large chunk of my income to do away with shit like no fault divorce and the rampant single motherhood we see in this country. I don't think you understand just how damaging it is for a society to raise its children without fathers.

t. A keked loner

The plan has several goal. Let me make it clear that this set of policies takes dead aim at eliminating deductions and loopholes available to special interests and the very rich, as well as those deductions made redundant or unnecessary by the much lower tax rates every person and business will be paying.

In particular, I am proposing ending the current treatment of carried interest for hedge funds and other speculative partnerships that do not grow business or create jobs.

The first goal of the plan will be to provide tax relief. If you are single and earning less than 25,000$ or married and earning less than 50,000% YOU WILL NOT OWE ANY INCOME TAX - MR MARXIST LYING FAGGOT

Pages 152 and 153 Crippled America

Fucking good. Let's stop incentivizing single mothers. The current tax plan encourages broken families.

Single mothers are basically a crime factory anyway, they have to be punished.

This is actually only true now because the middle classes was destroyed. 40 years ago the middle class paid a lot into taxes. Now they can't. The government doesn't have a spending problem, it has a revenue problem.

Who know that destroying the middle classes in the name of profit was bad for the economy AND the government?!

Lol wow glad i read this me and me fiance have been putting off getting married because of the stupid money she gets back being "single" literally putting the down on our first house with it in from two years of use. Kek to anyone who thinks that the single parent system is anything close to resonable or fair to the tax payer.

>I don't care that my taxes are going up
>spews a bunch of shit about no fault divorces and single parenthood that he is going to pay for anyway regardless

>the top 25% pays 99% of the taxes, people under 100k don't contribute shit
no. The top 50% provides around 98%. The bottom half (below ~34k) are the ones that dont contribute shit

Fuck the parasites and fuck you.
A more fair tax plan will always raise the taxes on the "poor" in America because they've historically been allowed to leach off of everyone else. They get gibs but never pay into the system. Meanwhile businesses and "the rich" bear the biggest portion of the tax burden. Besides, if you'd stop looking at "increase vs. decrease" and start looking at the dollar values involved, you'd see that actually poor people will still only be paying a small amount extra.

Maybe when these "single parents" actually start paying into the system, they'll be a little more concerned about government spending. Right now it's all "Gibs! More more more!"
If you get something, you pay for it. That's justice.

>implying Sup Forums actually cares about children, especially minority ones.

then cut taxes for all them

>*ahem*
>nutshack image
>defending degeneracy

wew

This is good because it encourages people to be more goddamn responsible.

This will immediately remove some nearly 75 million households from the income tax rolls.

Second, the tax code will be simplified. Instead of multiple tax brackets with multiple variations, there will be only four brackets: 0%, 10%, 20% and 25%

>you can cream your pants now

Get the book yourself, Im not typing up all the provisions in his tax chapter, I already did the healthcare earlier this year.

TLDR the guy is a lying marxist faggot who lost the election and whos opinion doesnt matter.

youtube.com/watch?v=awSB3MULn-4

Single mothers are dramatically more likely to raise criminals. Why not tax them?

Sounds good. I liked Cruz mostly because of his pro flat tax stance

No it doesn't, it just means they pay more and suffer more It doesn't solve single parenthood at all

You think a nigger is gonna somehow magically stay with his bitch because ""oh she'll pay more taxes" that nigger doesn't give a fuck

i doubt that Sup Forumss userbase consist of single-moms.

I just BTFO you with quotes directly from the physical book on his policy and youre completely ignoring it, this is what shills look like, and this is why we voted Trump.. refusing to fall for your bullshit.

Were tired of people like you, just crawl into a hole and die, we Trump now.

>Thinking taxes will magically stop single motherhood
>Ignoring trends from the past 50 years

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2014/12/22/less-than-half-of-u-s-kids-today-live-in-a-traditional-family/

donaldjtrump.com/policies/tax-plan

You are lying out your ass. You are not going to get 0% tax rate if you are below 50k a year,.

>The plan has several goal. Let me make it clear that this set of policies takes dead aim at eliminating deductions and loopholes available to special interests and the very rich, as well as those deductions made redundant or unnecessary by the much lower tax rates every person and business will be paying.

>In particular, I am proposing ending the current treatment of carried interest for hedge funds and other speculative partnerships that do not grow business or create jobs.

>The first goal of the plan will be to provide tax relief. If you are single and earning less than 25,000$ or married and earning less than 50,000% YOU WILL NOT OWE ANY INCOME TAX

>This will immediately remove some nearly 75 million households from the income tax rolls.

>Second, the tax code will be simplified. Instead of multiple tax brackets with multiple variations, there will be only four brackets: 0%, 10%, 20% and 25%

This is exactly what I thought.

>internet meme being the judgmental factor
>offers no argument
>"no excuse for divorce cuz muh degeneracy"

Nigger, please never breed.

>her

>Trump's tax plan will raise taxes for 51% of single parents
Good

I can say that nearly half of them live with a single parent

Less tendies for them, that's what they don't realize

Im reading from the book, you can kill yourself now.

>>The first goal of the plan will be to provide tax relief. If you are single and earning less than 25,000$ or married and earning less than 50,000% YOU WILL NOT OWE ANY INCOME TAX
Does this imply that the moment you start making 26k or 51k that you'll immediately owe 25% of your income and you'll effectively be making 19.5k a year vs a person who makes 24k a year is tax free and takes home 24k total?

I don't care.

>The plan has several goal. Let me make it clear that this set of policies takes dead aim at eliminating deductions and loopholes available to special interests and the very rich, as well as those deductions made redundant or unnecessary by the much lower tax rates every person and business will be paying.

>In particular, I am proposing ending the current treatment of carried interest for hedge funds and other speculative partnerships that do not grow business or create jobs.

>The first goal of the plan will be to provide tax relief. If you are single and earning less than 25,000$ or married and earning less than 50,000% YOU WILL NOT OWE ANY INCOME TAX

>This will immediately remove some nearly 75 million households from the income tax rolls.

>Second, the tax code will be simplified. Instead of multiple tax brackets with multiple variations, there will be only four brackets: 0%, 10%, 20% and 25%

Yeah and it's like half a million dollars

No, youl owe 10%, which is the first bracket after 0%.

Obviously he must have changed it between the time he wrote this book and what he presented as his tax plan.

Nobody cares about his economic policies.
Americans wanted a racist president and they got it.
That's all they wanted.

Single moms BTFO.

There should be no such thing as single motherhood. It's proven to be dramatically destructive and expensive to society.

so 10% of 26000 is 2600 which means you take home 23400 which means you're making LESS than a person who takes home 25000

>Good job you fucking idiot.

You're the fucking dumb cunt, most single parents are mothers, men still get fucked in divorce court but this will actually give women a consequence for getting divorced when right now there are zero.

If a woman wants to take half your stuff and the kids now she will get taxed heavily. Do you understand, simpleton?

Im pretty sure youl find that his tax plan is what it was in the book, regardless of what the website says for the campaign.

The book is very detailed, many of the things written in it you wouldnt hear just watching rallies and interviews, like taking the money owed to illegals before its given to them and using it to pay for the wall.

>niggers starve to death

I see no problem here. Whites would support white single mothers in a community. Niggers don't know how to organize.

Darwinism 101.

That's not even how tax brakets work.

Also, under his plan you are now lumped into a 12% tax bracket if you earn under 75k a year. This is what probably 90% of americans will be paying.

On how tax brackets work: Let's say you're earning 75k then you get a raise for 76k. Only the first 75k would be taxed at 12%, then the next 1k is taxed at the next rate.

lol and you winder why the entire fucking world laughs at you fat degenerate fucking pieces of stain

Believe whatever you want.

But we don't want single parents with 14 government leeches. A larger base deduction with smaller scaling deductions makes sense.

So in other words, youd pay 10% of 1k

At 26k or 51k, youd pay 100$.

How does this idea of how tax brackets work persist?

The book plan was the original one he had on his site. Now it's updated.

What these articles are failing to mention is that states will offer aceraged deductibles for children under 13. We don't know the data for how much that will be yet, but even if it's half it would give single parents MORE deductions than they get now.

It's all spun bullshit.

>single parents
BASED
fuck single mothers

>single parent
>a family
Pick one

Already encouraging traditional families!
Based President Trump.

No, moron. You pay that percent of your income. You would pay 10% of whatever your earnings are.

They don't teach it at all in schools

Good thing that represents about 5% of the tax revenue

>No, moron. You pay that percent of your income. You would pay 10% of whatever your earnings are.
Are you being retarded on purpose?