What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 138K)

same show

It alright

this.
Infact, why is it many of FOX's sunday night shows have the same animation style? No complex camera angles, slick and lifeless animation, cel-shaded CGI backgrounds, etc.

Lois and Marge did absolutely nothing
Neither did Chris and Brian to a lesser extent
No interaction between Stewie and Maggie
Also no Harry Shearer, it couldn't have been due to muh standards seeing how he's been on the show for so long raking in the dough

IT ALRIGHT

hey [h]omer

"WHO IS THIS HANDSOME MAAAAAN?!?"

>What went wrong?

The fact that either of these shows were still airing at the time.

WHAT YOU MEAN IT ALRIGHT

I would say because it's a sitcom, but old Simpsons was a more creative with presentation most of the time.

They did address the elephant in the room, and that's more than what I expected from it.
It was ok.

Same... beer...?

>Marge, we're in Family Guy!

I think you mean, it alright

It was a crossover between two shows way past their prime and hasn't been funny in years. Joe's parody was more memorable and funny than it

Marge and Lois didn't make out

It was worth it, if just for Marge calling Lois out for not wearing a bra.

The second part was shit though. It just focused on the Griffins, when we needed more scenes with them and the Simpsons.

What year would this have been it's most anticipated, 2006 or 7?

>Also no Harry Shearer, it couldn't have been due to muh standards seeing how he's been on the show for so long raking in the dough

He's only contracted to do Simpsons episodes, since this was a Family Guy ep he basically told them to fuck off since they couldn't go "You have to! You're under contract!"

Put your faith in what you most believe in.

Two worlds. One family.

Same beer?
Same... show.

Both of these are horribly unfunny husks of their former selves, what did you expect to happen?

One show had been dead for like 15 years and the other for about 9 when this came out.

>fuck off, I'm not going to get paid a lot of money to do this one off episode because I have standards
>also I'm going to keep doing a show I hate because you're paying me money
What a little bitch.

They mixed the families up
>Peter and Homer
>Lois and Marge
>Chris and Bart
>Maggie and Stewie
>Brian and Lisa
>Meg and Santa's little helper

There I fixed it