en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vietnam_War#Final_North_Vietnamese_offensive
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Barbarossa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_invasion_of_Russia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pelagius_of_Asturias
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Covadonga
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A stick

Neither, it would end in a draw

CTR is sliding hard, I wonder what Sup Forums found out about the Pizza Gang.

one billion lions

A draw... yea sure, whatever

libcucks btfo

Does anyone else have more of these silly 'who would win' memes? Building a folder

>give lots of money and weapons to a group of rebels to counter the enemy farmers
>they destroy the farmers
>"good jab we won!"
>leave the place and don't take the weapons back from those rebels
>the group of rebels become the new isis and everything goes downhill from there.

Well if the entire US armed forces was there the Vietnamese wouldve gotten their asses kicked
Sadly we thought the South Vietnamese could handle it when we left

lol

no silly people with guns can't do anything against drones

they will also easily cut off and starve

I believe the farmers won

>Sadly we thought the South Vietnamese could handle it when we left

sounds like an excuse to pull out t-b-h

Assymetrical warfare on home turf beats a standard army every time

>drones swarms the vietnam territory
>peoples are afraid because with the usual strikes againist the terrorists they kill lots of citizens too
>they soon begin to support the vietnamese isis since they would not be so edgy as the real isis.

They won, indeed
2/10 excuse

>Entire British Empire
Vs.
>farmers

The farmers could stop making food so no food for the empire.

australia VS emus who would win

you lost, dude!
ur pathetic, i pity you

Vietnam

We'd crush them in a day

The peepot warrior is one badass motherfucker!

>could have glassed the entire country in seconds

>decided it wasn't worth the effort

>this is somehow a loss

We won regardless of what anyone thinks: that hippy problem was curtailed enough to do its job.

Wonder what will happen to the SJWs

>5pa1n

liberals

Well Sup Forums?

>glass country
>suddenly the rest of the world gets angry at the US for glassing again a country.

"The Hippies ultimately won the Vietnam war, causing American Culture to fall apart. In 1972, U.S. troops decided it would be better to Pull Out of Vietnam and return to the U.S. to become Hells Angels. To get the most lulz out of the situation the Americans decided to pull out all of their troops as quickly as possible while the VPA amassed huge numbers of troops at the South Vietnamese border.
The Americans left and hilarity ensued. The South Vietnamese army was massacred, sending all sorts of US sympathizing Vietnamese clamoring to the U.S. embassy for evacuation. When they got there they were all "Can wree get awlift prease?" and the Marines on duty were all like "THIS IS SPARTA AMERICA!" *punt*. As a result the South Vietnamese all got pwned and the United States were forever butthurt at the thought they actually lost a war. To this day, Vietnam veterans still bitch about why they don't get a parade."

What type of glue though?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vietnam_War#Final_North_Vietnamese_offensive

You lost that war.

Use some shekel to bring an excavator and rip off the pavement.

>penny's

No. We killed the right people and made way for the 80s. You dont have to play Metal Gear to figure it out

Yet people don't understand how my AR-10 will save me from drones and tanks under a tyrannical government

you forgot to add the (((media))) to the Vietcong's side

Why are there no good wars these days, it's only ever inconclusive at best.

Because that would require breaking the current trend towards not conquering lands solely based on Military might.

>no good wars these days
>2016
>just won the great meme war
How do you not realize?

I'll admit that we did, but it was also the first real war with TV. People reacted very negatively to the dark cloud the media put on the whole thing. There was no domestic support, but had there been I would put money on the US winning Vietnam. It's not as if the Vietnamese were superior in any function other than knowledge of the landscape, the US could have firebombed the whole place and probably would have if modern media hadn't existed.

you gotta love what you do

Did the US lose territory in this conflict? Were US borders crossed by any enemy troops?

Real issue is the accountants were managing the war. Had the military been able to justify starving the vietnamese out we'd have won easily, or rather bigly.

>shifting the goalposts

Losing a war means failing to achieve your objectives, burgerbro. North Vietnam got what they wanted, the US didn't. End of.

We defeated ourselves because of hippies.

That has been the only weakness of the US for the last half century. It's impossible to beat us on the battlefield, but if you can just accept losing a hundred men for every US soldier and drag it on for a few years the US populace will eventually get bored of the war and demand it end.

The problem is our homeland is never threatened. From the civilian perspective all we ever fight are abstract threats on the other side of the planet, they have no skin in the game.

Why do Americans always get so upset and defensive when people point out wars they lost, everyone who isn't American agrees that you lost.

The Soviets weren't fighting against 90% world at the same time, and they had the kikes behind them.

When one nation takes a war to anothers land, and the defenders are able to halt the invaders, yes it is a victory, technically.
However, Vietnam did not then go on to capture American clay and reduce american forces via military means.

The germans had a wicked sick K/D ratio yo

Too bad they reset their stats to try and acheive a perfect game.

>implying Germany didn't just make the exact same mistake Napoleon made
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Barbarossa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_invasion_of_Russia
If history has taught us one thing, it's: don't have a land war with Russia.

>Implying Russians fail at maritime warfare

People forget that we sent jabronis and commies over there to retake the same hills over and over and get them killed and waste off old ammo.

Its not about winning or losing. If they want to say we lost fine but they are too dumb to be on Sup Forums

Niqqa, WE LOST

Who would win?
>the indomitable Spanish (((Armada)))
>some Anglos with boats?

Decisive US victory ending the spread of communism.

Ill take "What is the battle of Tsushima for 1000, Alex"

Tbh if they had won they could have saved Europe from Communism forever. High stakes high wins.

/thread

The US army

The North Vietnamese leadership fully admits that they were talking among themselves about the most advantageous way that they could sue for peace with the US. They knew they were beaten and there was no way they could win.

Then the US pulled out totally to the surprise of the North Vietnamese. They were literally going to surrender within the year, but we fucking pulled out. This is true history, you can look it up. Its one of the most fucked up parts about a truly fucked up war.

The anglos are protected by God from the iberians and vice versa, as the two peoples were chosen by God to spread Christanity to the ends of the earth.

why do I want to bang that blue haired thing?

i hate myself

>implying since then the Russians have withdrawn from all naval warefare

SKS... Outdated ? Not being a precursor to the AK of the free world ?
Puh lease..

>draw

If a complete withdrawal after which allied forces get completely overrun with the enemy's ideology dominating the region for the coming decades is considered a "draw", then I guess there were much more draws in history than I know of

The peace-loving hippie faggots who convinced the army to withdraw and have South Vietnam fall to communism.

the fuck is xerphobia anyways?

But Vietnam fell to the communists.

who dis

>completely overrun with the enemy's ideology dominating the region for the coming decades
>implying communism has since expanded beyond vietnam to consume the globe and delete capitalism from history

>what is the khanate

This means that gun hating liberals would destroy redneck inbred American armyfags in the upcoming civil war.

Hillary 2016 soon.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pelagius_of_Asturias

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Covadonga

>domino theory was wrong
>therefor america won vietnam
No.

>implying (((they))) haven't already succeeded in soreading communism

ty fellow white

>Wehrmacht
>Technologically advanced
Not really.

>america won vietnam
Im not saying that
I'm saying vietnam was a proxy war between world powers and by 1991 the winner of that war became apparent.

Here's what happened in 'Nam. US won, Republicans withdrew and promised to continue supporting allies. Democrats took over, refused to honor deal. Commies launched a series of battles to determine how far they could go, waiting for US retaliation. No retaliation came. Commies took over the territories. That's it.

>Well...?

USSR?

The US Army you reatard. How does one propose a few hundred farmers with outdated weapons beat the damn Army?

the fuck is this picture.

>implying the cold war ended in 1991

you mean a few hundred thousand vietnamese farmers, right?

armed by China and the USSR...

>2016
>not knowing to avoid kool-aid at parties

Jonestown after the mass murder/suicide
"Don't drink the kool-aid"

>implying the winner was not appearent by 1991
I'll bet you think hillary still has a chance at winning the 2016 election

Good to know that the USSR and China army are better than the USA army

The Cold War is very much still ongoing. America is about to lose on yhe European theater.

>those feet