Animation Domination General #1: Burg's Bobbers Edition

THIS SUNDAY.

SUNDAY.

SUNDAY.

Disney's™ Animation Domination continues to serve you brand new episodes of your favorite shark-jumped animated sitcoms that seriously need to fucking get cancelled. Really FOX (a subsidiary of The Walt Disney Corporation™), come on, JUST DO IT ALREADY.

And:
>stream
lol

-Bob's Burgers returns this week.
-Nothing else does.

The schedule is as follows:
>7:00/6:00c - Hal's Hotdogs - Brunchsquatch (RERUN): Bob's Burgers begins serving brunch to compete with Jimmy Pesto; Tina, Gene ,and Louise decide to help Mr. Fischoeder's brother.

>7:30/6:30c - Sal's Sliders - Y Tu Ga-Ga Tambien (NEW!): When a new playground game is introduced, the school's student social hierarchy is turned upside-down; Linda fills in for the local library storyteller and pulls out all the stops to perfect her storyteller persona.

>8:00/7:00c - O.J Simpson: The Lost Confession?: This isn't a cartoon.

Attached: 1389893252.jpg (550x262, 79K)

It's okay, user.
You can lay down and die. You don't have to prove anything to anyone by continuing.

Are Bob and Linda even going to be in this episode?

But user, we are getting an episode of Simpson this week.

>Ted's Tacos getting burned off in unannounced episodes

why is this shit getting a movie?

Best part of Animation Domination, seems kind of random just having Bobs Burgers and a particularly edgy episode of Simpsons.

>Everyone genuinely enjoys a new game/trend
>One outsider doesn't
>Convinces everyone that the thing they all like is shitty and not worth doing

I hate these plots.

aw fuck I forgot to put it on
what does fox think they're doing putting something with 'simpson' in the title on sunday night?

name 3

So this doubles as the O.J. thread?

Better question is why is this receiving the support Futurama didn't get?

Fuck that n-word. He's going to regurgitate every detail we already know about the case, only in the first person, and make it clear a hundred times over that it's just hypothetical, even though every piece of evidence supports his guilt.

Man this is one fucked up episode of the Simpsons

That episode felt so goddamn phoned in. Legit only chuckled once, goddamn bobs fell off right after as the first episode of this season started

>dude gets off scot free from murdering his wife and some other dude
>now spends the rest of his life bragging about it in interviews, documentaries, and books
OJ is one cold motherfucker.

If the case happened today, would he still be acquitted?

He is directly responsible for the identity politics that are prevalent today

If it happened today every media outlet would be outraged that a black man is on trial at all.

But they were enraged back then. Johnny Cochran milked all that shit to get OJ off the hook.

Nigga please. There's a reason Fox is airing this now. They're desperately trying to remind people to turn on blacks rather than question authority.

>There's a reason Fox is airing this now.
Because even after 20 years, people are still curious enough about a murder case to tune in to OJ repeating shit he already said for years? It's just gimmick TV. Nothing more. Nothing less.

>Gimmick TV is more important than Simpsons and Family Guy
the absolute state of animation domination

this is a literal murderer

Is there anybody who still thinks he's innocent? Even all the black people I know think he's a killer.

Not him, but off the top of my head, the Ajimbo episode from Recess.

There was a cartoon on tonight? Huh.

Wonder how the ratings are for their little "reveal".

Nigger, the rest of the media spent the entire Obama administration telling the public not to question authority, and now they want to tell us that to believe in some unsubstantiated Russian collusion.

>No Seth MacFarlance show
good

Didn't Obama himself say the election couldn't/wouldn't be hacked? I forget what he said verbatim.

I love how people like you think believing whatever CNN tells you is "questioning authority".

You can say nigger here

>tariq nasheed tweeting there's no way OJ could have done it

inshallah

Please. Everyone knows he did it. RAY CHARLES could see he did it.

They were preparing to defend clintons election legitimacy when in reality the election is simply a battle between outside forces. They didn't expect trump to beat whatever trickery they were going to do so it threw them for a loop. They desperately want you to forget that they said the Russians couldn't possibly hack the election. They weren't prepared to create a lot of fabricated bullshit when she lost. Clinton was the chosen one, hence why bernie was thrown under the bus. If theres any evil afoot, it definately involves the DNC and their treachery.

Attached: 1492556525081.jpg (675x1000, 169K)

Last I heard, people were saying the Russians were responsible for the DNC being hacked.

But hes just taking the fall for his son

Boco you dumb fuck ojs son killed them. Oj just ran away to get the heat off his son

Riiiiight.

What a shit thread. Not a single comment about the booby monkey man shrub.

Bob's just can't carry a thread on its own. Really, only a good Family Guy can.

Not even one in which Tina says she's going to bang everyone?

This is an ANIMATION DOMINATION thread you idiots