Implying they have a chance

>implying they have a chance

Attached: Thanos-infinity-stone.jpg (907x509, 67K)

>thanos’ll just nerf himself because out of sheer overconfidence
Cmon user, you know how this works by now.

I still don't see how this is going to work. I mean I know Vision will basically be Adam Warlock and Loki will play mephistos part . But I just do not think they will be able to really get the feel of the comic. I hope they have the finger snap moment though.

They're fighting a character whose greatest weakness is his own tendency to self-sabotage. Of course they have a fucking chance, Thanos is his own worst enemy.

Considering it's going to be a two parter, the first one will probably end with Thanos getting all of the gems and everyone going "ohshit"

Is Homer being in the Avengers a part of the Disney/Fox deal?

Hope they have the balls to have him kill half the universe.

The eye bug me they should be black , pitch black

It doesn't take balls to kill off a bunch of aliens we never see.

Here's the three possible endings for the film.

>Thanos wins and everyone in reality dies and God or whatever tells him to reverse time because winning without an audience is lame.

>Thanos becomes too overconfident and causes himself to lose and is imprisoned

>Thanos is killed by Squirrel Girl in her surprise appearance

Bonus ending

>Thanos wins and no one dies but he says it wasn't enough of a challenge so he tosses them the infinity gauntlet and leaves

Attached: Deadpool-Thanos-Death-1.jpg (1151x701, 144K)

>I mean I know Vision will basically be Adam Warlock
Did you not watch GotG Vol 2? Because Adam Warlock is going to be Adam Warlock.

>implying they aren't gonna win because Thanos wants them to

Just let the man farm. That's all he wants, deep down.

Attached: thanos of titan.gif (260x195, 1.15M)

warlock won’t be in the movie.

Adam Warlock isn't going to show up until GoTG 3. He means that Vision is expected to take Warlock's role in Infinity War and it's sequel.

The comic killed off some actual characters. I know Hawkeye was one and several other b listers .

Yeah because the soul stone is what is in visions head so he has a connection to it. At least that's what I am assuming.

>mcu villain

I know they've gotten better but the bar is still fairly low. Not to mention that Thanos canonically lets himself lose. The best bet is that he gets overconfident and somebody catches him off guard.

Attached: 1407667401781.jpg (228x294, 44K)

Nobody said he was.

He'll win in Infinity war but lose in Infinity Crusade.

This is beyond retarded, I can't believe it.

>Nobody said he was.
I said he was because it should be common damn sense to use a character you've set up in THE fucking story for him.

To use warlock straight put of the raccoon would be retarded. He only worked in Infinity Gauntlet because of his connection to the should stone. Which in MCU Vision has that connection. And not having Mehpisto to me is an even bigger deal. To me Warlock and Mephisto played major parts to the story .

Hawkeye's family, obviously.

Final scene of movie will be Clint with his family, then they suddenly die in front of him.

They're setting up Loki to be the Mephisto expy, if the previews are anything to go by. Current thinking is that Loki betrays the Asgardians and exchanges the Tesseract for a place at Thanos' side. Not a bad choice, it's not like Loki doesn't do the whole "Prince of Lies" thing just as well as Mephisto anyway.

Attached: infinity-gauntlet-mephisto-speaks.jpg (550x332, 108K)

I wish they did secret wars first :(

Vision will transfer his consciousness into the Mind Stone before Corvus Glaive kills his body. He ruses Thanos.

Love is for souls not bodies.

Do you think they'll kill Thanos in Avengers 4 or will he survive and pop up later on down the road?

>Distract him by shouting Thanos loves boys! BOYS!
>Web gauntlet
>Open portal to a volcano
>Party and hit on cute bug girl

Attached: ye.jpg (297x170, 6K)

I hope we get farmer Thanos or put him in a NYPD squad car.

He only has 2 stones

vision and Strange could fight him

>Thanos in an NYPD squad car back seat
he'd look like if Shaq tried to cram himself into the back of classic VW bug. Knees up to his ears

Attached: lolinsane.png (249x257, 144K)

>He didn't find Ego's sludge wave just a little bit disturbing

Why the fuck did he place one of those flowers on a planet full of voles?

the power of frienship can overcome any danger