u guys r ruining this poor man

fucking kek

He doesn't give a fuck because he's a good guy, not an ESS JAY DUBBLE EWE

MMMMIIISN ARE EEEMM MWAAAASFEAATAIAE

I feel like these should be capped for liberal tears threads

ESS JAY DOBEL YEWS

sage hide report

HELL O STEF-ANNE

This wasn't funny 4 threads back and it won't be funny. It's ridiculing someone who fulfilled a great service. Like mocking veterans. You should be ashamed of yourself.

I am mad because this guy, every day fought for America and Trump's presidency. He gave everything he had. Didn't write articles under some pseudonym but used his real face, real voice and his own visible emotions. He took on the MSM, something most of the people only tweet about. He denied all interviews with the MSM, even though he could use the publicity.

All of this, and he isn't even American. He didn't even vote. I think due to him personally people switched from Hillary/uncertain to Trump. The impressions he has on Twitter have impact. And you thank him like that? Ridicule someone who actually worked for the cause?

I know this is Sup Forums and I have been here for years but the recent influx of popularity wants people to create viral content no matter at what cost. Don't make fun of someone who's on your side. Why would you do that? I know, it's all edgy and stuff but personally that's no honor for me.

If you guys want to shitpost his face and ridicule him for not having a perfect and flawless face and being overly expressive, go ahead. Freedom of speech yada yada. I am not participating but condemning. In fact, this "meme" is probably a Hillary shill thread. You guys don't even realize it.

SO SHALL METEOR

If my kid was British, I'd make sure he wouldn't have such a lame accent.

HILLORY CLINTUHN SUPPAWTUHS SHULD GO TEW NAWTH KORREA

thats why they hate him. they are antifa faggots

Go to bed, Paul.

i don't like him but this is forced meme

AYE VO-TID FAW DAHNULD TROOMP

Sage

Fuck off with this horrible "meme"

The medier thing is the only funny part.

BUT WE CAAN'T GEEVE HIM AXESS TO THE NOOCLEOUR COHDS

Making fun of the English accent just makes you looks ignorant.

Be nice to my Dad's friends Gaylords.

MAYNE STREEM MEDIER

MAAAAAAAAAANG
SCREAM
METEOOOOOOOOR

Hey look it's a nigger.