#MFGA General /frpol/ - Marine Le Pen"I am getting Stronger"Edition

**name the generals thusly:
>#MFGA General /frpol/ - X EDITION

frog/pol/ General thread about the upcoming French Presidential Election, 6 months countdown.

We have to save France and Make France Great Again #MFGA.

>DISCORD
discord.gg/TZ2xqmt

>FRONT NATIONAL - MARINE LE PEN
frontnational.com/
marine2017.fr/

>links:
frontnational.com/
blancheurope.com/
fdesouche.com/
twitter.com/MLP_officiel

Youtube channel which will cover the campaign and presidential election by translating the campaign in English: youtube.com/channel/UCr1kyFHrRr2tBumDvhuxUiQ

Video example : Marine Le Pen endorses Donald Trump
>youtube.com/watch?v=UP5bycZBzj8

>INSPIRATION(WIP, PLEASE CONTRIBUTE)
youtube.com/watch?v=0HEUg1JdrBU
youtube.com/watch?v=2vtsy2JD6g8
youtube.com/watch?v=eDBhdr9M55s
youtube.com/watch?v=XReu57DW6ts
youtube.com/watch?v=idRQsWTTVYA

>FRENCH ELECTION FOR DUMMIES
pastebin.com/TKUn5Nqa

>WHO'S RUNNING
pastebin.com/jcYnVHN3
>Does Marine have a chance?
Marine consistently achieves ~30% in almost every poll. Only person coming close to her is Alain Juppé with similar numbers.
express.co.uk/news/politics/731002/Marine-Le-Pen-will-National-Front-leader-win-French-election-latest-odds-polls-President

>What's the plan?
Step 1: POSITIVELY MEME MARINE LE PEN AND FRONT NATIONAL
Step 2: DISCREDIT AND RIDICULE JUPPÉ

>MEME DATABASE (WIP, PLEASE CONTRIBUTE)
lepen.dropmark.com/

GENERAL IDEAS SO FAR:
>capitalize on Hillary's #ImWithHer, both in the US and abroad in France to try to stir support for Le Pen (and try to soften her image)
>#LesFemmesAvecLePen
>#UneFemmeALaPresidence
>#MadameFrexit

TWITTER ACCOUNTS TO FOLLOW
twitter.com/FNforfrance
twitter.com/HauteEnergie
twitter.com/avec_marine

Previous Thread
OP PASTEBIN: pastebin.com/ZKGyMv7v

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11681883
youtube.com/watch?v=OBvR3LV3x84
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She is gaining power, nice.

PREMIER POUR LA GLOIRE DE KEK ET LE SALUT DES BLANCS

Nice.

very nice

What's the latest news about the election or anything that could be used to influence this election?

Can someone explain which candidate for the Republicans would be the best for Le Pen? I only know Sarkoxy and Dolupe or something, there is also this other guy.

Right-wing (cuckservative) primary this week end. Le Pen is also still rising in polls.

Two days we will find out her opponent. She is currently estimated to go into the second round, after that the issue is communists grouping up with republicans to vote her opposition.

So we need to make FN edible for liberals and communists. Or at least appear to be less threatening.

Juppé is the most dangerous one, he is a right-wing really moderate which means he also attracts leftist voters. Sarkozy is a good opponent to win against.

1. Former socdem minister of the economy Emmanuel Macron officially running
2. Neocon Juppé losing points in polls high rate
3. Neocon Sarko losing points in polls a bit
4. Prorussian Fillon gaining momentum after successful debate
5. Old cunt Michelle Alliot Marie officially running for president

Tons and tons of cancer candidates making the election impossible to anticipate

the primaries will be over in 2 days after that we'll know if it's juppe or nicolas against le pen

>Sarkozy is a good opponent to win against
Come to think of it, Fillon's not bad either. Apparently, a good portion of Sarkozy voters will redirect their votes to the FN if he loses in the primaries.

How's she in the polls bagguete friends?

Give me your based, your dank, your huddled memes yearning to breathe free.

the economist is memeing for us

polls aren't focused on her because her opponent is not known yet. We'll know very soon though

yeah but he's a scumbag that has his hands in a lot of crooked stuff it'd be easy to beat him

go FN

Nice Kek.

I cannot fucking handle Nige's face, the smuggest man alive.

Yes, we both know that but I don't underestimate Sarkozy. He's a good orator and a manipulator. If he passes, he will adopt a FN-like position while shilling hard for a full Lepen barrage. He will literally say anything if that nets him votes

Good Luck France! When are the elections?

KEK BLESS FRONT NATIONAL

I want that face on the Times cover

in april, all the dates are in pic related

Sarkozy wants a new Marshall Plan......for Africa.

I'm serious. Cucksquared. Cuckcubed. He's a figurative madman, and a fucking turbo-manlet too.

>tfw Rothschild publications are taking their lead from us

Verily, we truly are the new jews.

nice. good to know.

Whats it looking like over there? I mean considering how the media got both Brexit AND Trump dead wrong, but the murmurs among the general populace on and offline were pretty consistantly correct, whats it feeling like over there? I imagine the unchecked migration that France has been suffering through for the past decade, as well as the increased terror attacks, must be taking their toll on people who might otherwise never consider voting for a far right party.

The same kind of people who would never publically admit they supported Trump, or Brexit, but when they went to the polls, they made their mark known.

>we are now (((pol)))

What are some reasons why people are voting for Le Pen?

generally speaking, most likely similar reasons that people voted Trump and voted for Brexit. It's all very much connected. It's a wave of right wing nationalism in response to unchecked increasingly leftist, globalist policy over the past 25 years

CECI.

Right now, it's the right wing primaries. And it's very very underwhelming. None of the candidates really seem adequate for saving this country. People are lost and don't know who to vote for. Trump(and brexit) had an impact but it's hard to gauge how much it'll affect our elections yet.

We need to make "Alain Juppé condamné" trend on google.

nice pic

Ou "Alain Juppé, repris de justice"...

Il faut juste que ça soit la première suggestion google quand les gens tapent son nom. Peu importe ce que c'est mais ça doit le desservir.

>tfw you want to cheer for nationalists but can't because they suck so much russian dick

how do we make her look less like a nazi?

>wanting to keep up the Embargo on Russia forever
>not stopping it and profitting off of their crippled Economy to make mad bucks
It's almost like you want harsher economy and less social help for your citizens

nothinasay; just here to enjoy the new meems

i prefer less social help by embargo rather than ivans constantly looking to harass us and attack us from the inside, buying property near key strategic locations and doing their own shady shit. as a finn, i cannot support russia's friends as stupid as it may sound to your french ears.

>looking to attack us from the inside
They literally done no such thing here.
Cooperation with Russia in a civil manner is desiarable afterall they do fund space reasearch with ESA and NASA, as well as being relatively well behaved compared to during the cold war.
Keep your friend close and enemies even closer friend.

Trump doesn't suck Russia's dick, all he did was say Putin is a better leader than Obama and he would prefer to get along with him rather than continue to worsen US-Russian relations.

Im not sure what that means

literally "THIS"

I don't understand what you guys are trying to do

Le Pen will probably get elected with or without your help.

It worked in the States because most people there are online

But the only people in France not completely technologically illiterate are facebook normies, and not a ton of them are found of the FN.

So what's your plan?

shit, well best of luck.

I suppose for all it's faults, having a 2 party system isn't all so bad after all. it eliminates the confusion of having a bunch of parties with similar ideals and bunches them all together so theres less choices

Baise ouais!

Hello Sup Forums it is clear we have a problem with Canadian shills on this board. They are more than likely funded by the effeminate cuck Justin Trudeau and are here only to disrupt our community.
According to Hirohito all boards are allowed to enact changes if they can get a consensus. So i ask every user on Sup Forums should we enact a final solution and range ban every leaf from the board.

strawpoll.me/11681883 (embed)

I will be running this poll over the week until we have a final solution to the Canadian question. If we decide to exterminate every leaf i will then present that decision to the honorable Hirohito.

Make sure you post cute emoji animal stickers on the comment section of marine le pens kikebook page

Man, this took some time, but I feel good about this.

Good work, brother. Have a moderately rare Pepe, it's on the house.

fucked up on the centering

pretty based desu
saved

jesus I fucked up again

>Using MFGA instead of Pen-Gen

What the fuck is your problem?

Pen-Gen sounds like the name of a chinese sextoy.

Don't mind me, just perpetually posting propaganda pieces I haven't created to strengthen our Memetic energy.

Merci pour correcting la record.

>blonde aux yeux bleus

Quel intérêt a la France a sucer les grands blonds dolichocéphales concrètement?

I feel like you need a catchier hashtag, like #FRAGA or something

Perfect. So much France in one picture.

Doesn't matter. Have more memes.

>dat ID

Soft Kek.

>we need to make FN edible for liberals and communists
Focus on jobs and workers like Trump did

Or we could use this

>workers

They're the main ones already supporting the FM, except for the fact that many Muslims are working class / McDonald's tier workers, so it's not a good idea to go all-in on them.

She already started to speak like a normie about Islam for this reason, I believe.

Frexit when?!

Il ne faut relâcher nos efforts sur air france, la clique de modo gauchiste qui ne laisse que les gauchistes proliférer essaye de créer une chambre à écho type Sup Forums mais de gauche. Ces types sont des raclures nées. V'la que ça censure ou harcèle (gaby est un expert à ça, il se crée un armée d'alt et essaye de doxx - peut être qu'il a des potes admins). Grosse cercle branlette de merde ce subreddit. Je n'y vais que pour les triggers et les faire chier cette bande de trou du cul self-righteous.

It truly is a double-edged sword. We obviously have to throw the globalists out, but can't the Russians even pretend to be our friends and try respect the borders?

You don't understand because you grew up in France. Russia poses no danger to France, you're behind Poland's and Germany's back. You didn't serve a year in army for the sole reason for preparing to fight a Russian mechanized division.

Merci l'arbi, t'es un pote

Simply because They cannot attack us for our words are backed with Nukes.
Had you not been cucked byond belief you'd have done like England, France and China and developped Nukes with the rest of Scandinavia to avoid this situation where now you're either Russi satellite states or European Satelitte states.

I have this one

Trop de Mélenchon shilling sur le JVC, faut contre-attaquer et pas laisser ces fdp manipuler la chancla

ok, v'la un meme

Niceeee

All I know about this lady are the videos in the OP and that Sup Forums really likes her.

Good luck France. Complete the trilogy that will save the West.

People call me a racist. I'm not. I just love my people.

Just found this nice pic of Mlp, no better source available sadly...

>her initials are MLP

Oh....my.....god

Wait what?

youtube.com/watch?v=OBvR3LV3x84

Do Frenchies have a chan? Anything compareable, a forum?

Nordic Nuclear Program eh? That's something I can see myself supporting. Thanks for the idea, frog.

You got to remember even nuclear isn't the solution. No country will go mutually assured destruction if the opponent only demands small victories. A war will never be fought with demands of ''100% submission or else'' anymore, but countries will keep bending over themselves in front of bigger mights for small losses.

Damn, I never realized it before. This might be a game changer.

No. There's no french Sup Forums which is a shame. inb4 link to one of the many dead places. I'd personally post anywhere if I have strong privacy guarantees. This shit is serious.

Maybe ephe.be aka le nouvel Orgul, malheureusement c'est plutôt vachement mort et bien moins intéressant que feu l'Orgul...

There's no such thing as conventional warfare on any scale other than 10 casualities max between two Nuke owners or Proxy wars because the public would demand blood and it would cascade into Nuclear war.
Anyhow i understand your concern over Russia but France really shouldn't have any for Russia and France's sake.
The only argument would be Defending other Europeans but we don't need to do that If we stay stern with Russia and generally don't try to meedle with them.
Ukraine wasn't 100% unjustified expensionism and i think After their economy fell apart into scraps they understood that warmongering sucks.
There's no need to spank a child till it bleed.

Juppé est vieux

I've read all the Orguls from the beginning, I know what is missing. Still ephe.be would (almost) be the only imageboard I'd trust with my IP.
But it's dead and it's fucking UGLY. If the webmaster wants to act like a proud 14-year-old and prefer his shitty CSS to my eyes, I won't even visit. I don't care how much time he spent on it.

Je laisse juste ça ici

What a shame. National Chans are terrific good breeding ground for the truth and talking about national affairs.

You wake up and out of nowhere Russia has occupied Corsica and killed 11 Frenchies. Will your first reaction be demand for mutually assured destruction and likely your own death, or will you just wish you and your family could live in peace in the future? Everyone can talk tough and say they will nuke for the slightest aggression, but everybody knows it's bullshitting and nobody will launch nukes if they have a way to return to normal life. Nukes are a thing nobody will want to launch if they have a choice to stay alive.

France has obviously no reason to worry about Russia, this is mostly Eastern European and Swe/Fin/Ger -things.

>What a shame.
I envy you Finland. I am very sad.