To any Israeli posters

Is this how the average Jewish woman looks? I need to know this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fe1Lg_Qf164
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bumping my thread

They should look more like this

That's like top 33 percent I have dual citizenship I go back and forth

Jews have huge tits for some reason, same with Arab women, if they weren't walking around in bedsheets, ISIS would be too distracted to jihad

Everybody needs at least one redeemable quality.

this is why the arabs were good at math

>tfw found girl that looks exactly like her

She has a man voice though

in they go

We have like a hundred races here
Some chicks are really hot, some aren't

You realize JIDF isn't a meme, yes?
Also, television is not an accurate representation.

Yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fe1Lg_Qf164

Thanks you asshole. Now I have a new degenerate fetish.

Ha.

I've always compared Arab bodies to latina bodies. Big hips, fat ass, plump breasticles

I've jacked off to that video at least 10 times

The Jewish American Princess stereotype isn't a meme. They are the most self entitled, spoiled, and shrill women on the planet, all have massive chips on their shoulders, daddy issues, and make Hong Kong girls look selfless in comparison. It's like dating a fucking harpy, don't do it man.

t.Jew speaking from experience

JIDF were Americans. From Brooklyn iirc. Any similarity to Israelis is slim to non-existant

big bewb jews

What about an ethnic jew girl (face and tittays) but is raised christian?

No, I have lived in Israel and while many are hot, most are not. Especially all the Arabs are disgusting looking creatures. But Ashkenazi Jews are generally amazing looking.

Why are jewesses so hot?

Because JAPs have rich daddies who can afford to get them nice clothes, surgery and stuff.

Very beautiful indeed

>ywn put a jew in her oven

Alison is a natural beauty tho. Can't think of many better looking women desu senpai

my only regret is that she didn't tape the dog licking it off so i could pretend i was the dog

I found a girl at the gym I go to who looks exactly like her as well. Too autistic to strike up conversation though.

>no jewess gf

Her mother was a camel?

That woman is Hispanic

It's too bad she's an anti-Trump shill

Arab tits like Indian, they sag. Jewess doNt

>tfw no jewess gf

Can confirm. Spent a few deployments in that area and all the women are drop-dead gorgeous and have the best assets of all women. If I was a race traitor, I'd blow babies up in them like a jihadist at daycare.

not more so than in other places...
i remember i was in Prague, walking in the market place at the old city, there was this blonde woman who was 2 meters tall, stood over everyone, and she had high heels and a skirt. i'll never forget those legs. EVERYONE was looking at her and she fucking knew it.

we Arab now

>mfw goy with Jew fetish

I swear on my ancestor's grave that the only woman I'll marry will be a brown Jewess.

I live in a Jewish suburb and I can guarantee you that all Jewish women look like that.

>t. Thinking of turning gay, or gouging my eyes out.

They look like pic related tbqh, any of the pretty ones are recent Europeans in origin.

kik

Once a jew, always a jew.

My Dads first wife was a Jew. I need to be careful or I'll get jewfud, since a weakness to Jewish girls is hereditary.

Do Jewish women only date other Jews? Or does a goy have a chance

Do jewish mothers teach their daughters to suck cock? I had a jewish girlfriend in high school who could work magic with her mouth.

best meme i got i kek everything i see it
atleast jews are better than niggers

There is no average Jew, Ashkenazis control all the mongrel underlings.

This is now a Jewess 101 thread.

>goy with Jew fetish
that's me

my purpose in life is to inseminate jewesses

>HOW DOES ZE JEW LOOK LIKE, YES?

Traditionally throughout history, the Jews have been like an island population, only mixing within their own people, this has given them very exaggerated features, hence I call them an "island population" from all the inbreeding.

Today though, in the US, they are more liberal about intermixing with goys.

why are jews circumcised?
jewish woman dont want something thats not 20percent of

>Or does a goy have a chance
are you fucking kidding me? Jew broads love the dick, you could walk around blindly with an erection in los angeles and end up inside a jewish pussy

>ywn impregnate her

Blast!

DELET THIS

>tfw no plump average jewess to impregnate

this is how the jew looks

Why does Sup Forums hate jews? I'd love to make aryan babies with all of these. And my babies would technically still be Jewish... wtf i love jews now

emmy is bretty hot desu

dat thick bulge

hnnng

She is a jew?

>this is how you must look to date a 10/10 jewess

No it's a rabbit.

u fucking l'il jewish creep gtfo!

Because even though they're 10/10, the majority of American jews are agenda-pushing globalists.

HIGH TEST

Jews in the west are liberals.
Sup Forums doesn't like Jews.
Conspiracy theorists don't like Jews.
Mass hysteria.
Sup Forums is too dumb to discern fact from fiction.
Believes Jews founded New World Order/Central Banks/did 9/11.
Only two of those things are true so they probably aren't as bad as Sup Forums thinks. Breed away.

>Why does Sup Forums hate jews?

Sup Forums is more traditional. I was never raised with any religion so I was never traditional and don't really care about my kids being raised as Jews. And my interest in new wave film along with my libertarian views might have something to do with my Jew fetish, while Sup Forums would find those things degenerate.

wtf I love jews now

How would I even go about finding a qt thicc jewess in LA tho

Literally walk on any street in West LA. However, you'll have to find one out of the hundreds of rabbis in the crowd

That is a mega Jewess and they call us animals ffs.

I plan to go to Israel to meet one. I just realized I'm the equivalent of a weeb when it comes to Jews.

You are just jelly senpai!
SHe is noto nly pure qt but also choose personality over aesthetic body

kek