Is this possible? Or do you need to be a citizen to be on the white house staff?

Is this possible? Or do you need to be a citizen to be on the white house staff?

There is no constitutional requirement for cabinet members to have citizenship persay. They would need security clearance and work visa, and would not be eligible for succession.

That said, this lolcow will not be in the cabinet.

You just can't be in the line of succession if you're going to work for the WH as a foreign born person. Kissinger wasn't born in the US.

>lolcow

Foul language dear.

He should at least be a surrogate.

wouldn't bannon be the guy to make this happen?

not really a huge fan but it would be interesting

Trump probably doesn't even know who he is. Certainly doesn't help that he calls him "daddy".

You think Trump is gonna want some creepy fuck calling him daddy all the time?

This. He blew his own chances with the cringy and constant black dick and daddy-shit

>Sir how is President Trump going to vet all the Muslims?
>Darling, Daddy has it under control, nothing to worry.

He's pretty much tainted himself with his "dangerous faggot tour".

I think a realistic goal for him would be a talk show host similar to daily show.

You don't need to be a citizen, but you're removed from the line of succession.

Would be possible if he didn't have the concentrated flamboyancy of a pride parade.

Why do people even like this guy? Everything he does, he just seems like a faggot acts outlandishly gay to get attention.

i hope Mike "frag the fags" Pence makes the (((Milo))) problem disappear

I would not be happy with this. (((They))) should NEVER be allowed to hold office EVER.

It's going to happen

Hell no, that subversive faggot shouldn't be anywhere near Trump.

I almost want this so I can laugh but I also think Milo went out of hand when he started ramping up his already faggy persona.

Once we clear out and destroy the MSM shills, he should take over for that beady eyed fuck, Maher

this faggot will cause an international crisis on day1

some people should just stick to bathing in pig blood

No

Gonna be a pretty long 4 years if you don't expect to see any Jews working for Trump.

I'd make him a member so he can get caught up in drug and prostitution scandals to take attention off Trump.

*per se

It's latin.

>persay
>American education

I liked him before he starting acting like some stereotypical Broadway faggot, when he didn't use his homosexuality to be like "oh look how controversial I am, I'm a fucking flaming homo and I'm also a Conservative, I love Daddy Trump, how that triggers the left." Maybe it's just because these flamboyant gay types just piss me off, I don't know.

Would he be given the power to ban anyone who uses Twitter from asking questions?

I wish this guy would tone down his raging faggot facade. I know he loves triggering people, but it detracts from him actually talking sense.

Can non-US citizens obtain security clearances?
No. Non-US citizens cannot obtain a security clearance; however, they may be granted a Limited Access
Authorization (LAA). LAAs are grant in those rare circumstances where the non-US citizen possesses unique or
unusual skill or expertise that is urgently needed to support a specific US Government requirement involving
access to specified classified information (no higher than Secret), and a cleared or clearable US citizen is not
readily available.

I feel the same, I noticed as time went on he just kept upping the flamboyant because he got more reactions out of it but he took it to an extreme.

Ann Coulter would be a better press secretary than Milo

You know a lot of outside surrogates? For what? You're not campaigning anymore, you're governing

>persay.

Peter Thiel is on the tean and he's not American

Imagine Alex Jones, asking Press Secretary Milo, about President Trump's plan to defeat Soros and the globalist agenda? Oh lawd my sides. MSNBC would have a total meltdown.

I was remembering that skit today.
I saw it before I knew who he was, I block all the self promoting idiots who post here.

kek likes this idea

And he actually does talk sense about a lot of things - I was pleasantly surprised when I saw some of his stuff on youtube.

So he wouldn't be able to become the queen

Well great, you went ahead and made me want it.

I never knew I needed this in my life.

>persay
haha fucking hell

Aside from his persona he is undeniably a gifted speaker based on his 'on the spot' recall and argument skills. I have no doubt he would make a great press secretary. Problem is he is too infamous at this point.

I need this to happen before I die.

NEW FACE OF AMERICA PUSSY ASS CRACKER