Chloe killed the Fairly odd parents

>I'm crying all because this blonde idiot ruined my favorite show.

Attached: image.jpg (960x960, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wikipedia.org/wiki/Maddie_Taylor
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the show was already zombie at this point but she really made everything way WAY worse

this show is still going?

And the baby and talking dog had nothing to do with it?

The show was ruined long before Chloe. I stopped watching shortly after Channel Chasers, but from the threads I have seen the show has been shit for a long time.

The show was stale by the time Poof was introduced, but the show couldn't do anything but try to add more characters. They ended up retconning the dog entirely in the last few seasons because he was so negatively received.

+1 for Channel Chasers being what should be accepted as the end of the series.

pretty much but its a sad fact of tv land as Nick wouldn't let a show like this end if they could still keep milking it like spongebob

That was Poof and you know it

>They ended up retconning the dog entirely in the last few seasons because he was so negatively received.
Also his voice actor had a sex change during production.

I could tolerate poof, but sparky is what killed the show for me. he was so fucking annoying even I couldn't tolerate him.

Wait, really? could you provide a source?

It was kinda creepy how the character completelly disappeared from one season to another since he lived so closely to the other characters, what makes completelly impossible to not appear sometimes

wikipedia.org/wiki/Maddie_Taylor

Sparky killed it for me imo. But even before Sparky the show was going downhill.
Nah. Last season was aired on Nicktoons due to low ratings, the remaining episodes finished airing in July 2017 and Hartman left Nickelodeon. I doubt it's going to continue.

Attached: vlcsnap-2012-07-27-18h10m11s224.png (640x480, 238K)

>tfw Snaptrap is a trap

I wish the show would just die already, it's already a mush of what a dead horse used to be since it's been beaten too many times.

That's not Poof you retard

Poof def killed it dead AF. The only good thing left about FOP is Camp Sherwood.

The show was dead when Poof became a thing. Sparkie pissed on the grave, and I didn't even know about Chloe. Who the fuck is Chloe.

nah i enjoyed the more recent episodes till 2012

They killed the dog? how?

It died last year.

Chloe was a bad addition. but she was just the last nail in the coffin. the funeral was already organized by that point.

seriously, the worst thing for me? cut out chloes over the top purity sue aspects which wre there for laughs and yu have a decent enough voiced and designed character for a supporting role in its own show. not... this

>+1 for Channel Chasers being what should be accepted as the end of the series.
As long as you watch it after Season 5, that's fine. Or maybe Season 6 since that has some good episodes too, like "Wishing Well" and "Chindred Spirits"

They didn't kill him, he just ceased to exist in Season 10.

Attached: Fairly.OddParents.S05E15.The.Good.Ol_.Days.-.Future.Lost.Web-DL.h264.480p.AAC.2.0-Pikanet128.mkv_sna (640x480, 235K)