Does there exist a worse female character in animation in the last 5 years?

does there exist a worse female character in animation in the last 5 years?

She is super selfish, never grows as a character and claims to be good but she only helps other people as far as it gives her what she wants anything not fulfilling her wishes and she will cry until someone feels bad and gives her what she wants anyway.

Attached: 352623616.png (1035x575, 1.13M)

You rang?

Attached: 220px-Lisa_Simpson.png (220x357, 60K)

>hurr durr mabel is bad meme
Kill yourself you sheep, i hate how this bord has mass brain washed retards like you into hating a good character through a meme

Fpbp

Or maybe she's just a bad character

>mass brain washed retards
>spells board like bord

Attached: 3391F0CC-B9B4-493B-B513-EEE45062364A.gif (400x374, 2M)

Hey OP, stop making this thread once every four days.

Attached: reverse mabel.jpg (604x604, 73K)

Why'd you bump it, then?

Its called a comedic role you fucking moron.

meh, she was pretty entertaining and serves as fine comic relief for most of the show. Much better than her lame straight-man counterpart.

This isn't Webby.

>COMEDIC ROLE MEANS SHIT PEOPLE

You can make a comedic role that isn't a fucking horrible person that depicts to every person you do realize this yes?

>A lot of people agree that a character I like is bad, therefore they must be brainwashed

Attached: 1462900426053.png (351x351, 153K)

But shes not you fucking idiot
ONE. LETTER.

Attached: B4B83A3F-0FCD-417B-9BB6-B31816652C36.jpg (735x541, 42K)

Simpsons is more than 5 years old. Just cause it's currently running doesn't mean she's new.

Also I think Alex loves Lisa unironically.

How's she a good character, then?

>funny
>cute
>eccentric
>loved her brother even though hes a selfish and irritating faggot
>made most of the episodes shes in good

Agree. Can we move on now.

Because it'll be back from the dead in another 4 days whether it's necrobumped or not, might as well bait the zombie now.

I just wonder if OP is actually a Mabel waifufag looking for counter arguments or more likely a Pinecestfag trying to bait people into posting the incest again. This board is weirdly obsessed with either Pinecest or Pacifica's breasts and they're the only GF things that get interest here so I assume threads like this are made angling for one or both somehow.

Attached: reverse mabel 2.png (709x1066, 486K)

How could anyone dislike this cute little bundle of joy?

Attached: vlcsnap-error167.png (1920x1080, 812K)

It's a female character, which threatens their sense of masculinity by existing

>expecting a 12 years old to grow significantly as a person in two months of summer
NICE

Yeah, Mable was pretty awful and didn't really ave an arc. But I would have forgiven all of that if she didn't that have intentionally annoying voice

You realize that she is supposed to be "the little sister" we all can relate to have had right? The little sister is supposed to be annoying, selfish, boy crazy etc. She serves her role in the show extremely well. But I guess if you never had a sister, you wouldn't realize that

Yes, I expect a protagonist in a coming-of-age story to come of age. The writers failed.

Exactly, I already have a little sister why the fuck would I want to watch in cartoon form?

>a selfish and irritating faggot
But that's her?

It's called relating to a show