I am massively impressed by Trump's last 2 weeks

I loved that he won the election, but I thought it would be a bit messy afterwards.

Instead, world leaders love him, markets are up, he is appointing capable people as advisors and top executives, he calmed the American nation, met with Obama, said nice things about Hilldog Lock-Her-Up Clinton and he even went for a good steak dinner.

To be completely serious, I think America and the world have 8 years of amazing shit happening to it. We might even fly to Mars in 2025 now!

Other urls found in this thread:

defconwarningsystem.com/
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/306309-pence-removes-lobbyists-from-trump-transition-team
inquisitr.com/3710152/forget-mars-trump-wants-nasa-to-visit-jupiters-moon-europa-and-explore-the-solar-system/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw Trump not only made america great again, but he made humanity great again

i just love how he doesnt give a fuck about the media
these 4 years are going to be so great

I hope snowden fucked the shit out of her

He wasn't kidding with the ahead of schedule stuff

>Instead, world leaders love him, markets are up, he is appointing capable people as advisors and top executives, he calmed the American nation, met with Obama, said nice things about Hilldog Lock-Her-Up Clinton and he even went for a good steak dinner.

What did you expect? He's the CEO of a billion dollar company.

also this my negro friendo
defconwarningsystem.com/
at its lowest level

> appointing capable people

Yeah, like a racist pig who ran a fringe news site, right?

> calmed the American nation

Yeah, thats why people are burning down their cities

> markets are up

Not really, it just happened to go up due to President Barack Obama's policies and actions, not your guys

>tfw trump gave up the wild card post election night

Honestly lads, the last week has been pretty disappointing. From the moment he made his concession speech, its been all downhill. I was hoping that he'd shift into full gear and go absolutely fucking nuclear.

The wild card has won him everything that he could of possibly needed, why the fuck did he take his foot off the gas and slow down to become a moderate centrist?

>What did you expect?
I expect a bit of a mess. I think I put that in my OP.

figure of speech, meaning you shouldn't be surprised that he is able to schmooze and charm the people he needs to.

FAGGOT
A
G
G
O
T

We've got a live one!

I like how he's just using twitter to give statements too

I'd spy on her if you know what I mean

We're not going to mars anymore. Trump wants NASA to explore Europa and he wants to have public-private partnerships take over low earth orbit, then eventually asteroid mine. Mars is for low energy cucks

Kek wills this

I love Trump man!

Only thing I'm worried about is Trump wanting to pull the US out of the Paris Agreement on climate change. Do you guys think he'll do it?

>but he made humanity great again

noice joke leaf. what is based Trudeau.

>Mars is for low energy cucks

Fine with me. I just want to go to Mars, call me El Rato or Rubio as you want, but Mars makes sense. I say, don't land, just fly there. Test some new tech taht gets us there in 5 days or so, do some fucking research and fly back. Be a hero. Then return and land, be a hero again. Have trump speak to them through the contamination chamber.

>to pull the US out of the Paris Agreement on climate change.
Why are you worried about that? Climate change only really fucks up Africa and parts of Asia and some parts of Mexico and Southern US.

No actually markets were down 200 before the election, the DOW jumped up by 900 points afterwards. The Peso devalued by 10% as well. And to top it all off, the marxist garbage are burning down their own cities.

Underbudget and ahead of schedule.

They are bending their knees. What the fuck bunch of Europoors gonna do anyway.

dam rosie odonald lookin good

>mfw Trump appoints a bunch of neo-cons and lobbyists and people think this is good
Realize you got scammed, /pol. Trump is just another neo-con in disguise

Because it will make even more shitskins wanting to immigrate

>we

Double spacing and shitposting bigger I just KNOW you're from reddit

The only people not calm are the (((Soros))) funded protestors and the MSM. I'm at college and everyone stopped being triggered like day three.
Your racism comment will not be dealt with cause why even bother
Markets jumped up a record amount immediately following the election so.....

The only thing I've realized is that you fags can't even keep up with your own bullshit.

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/306309-pence-removes-lobbyists-from-trump-transition-team

Christie was fired and the team was gutted and replaced

to hell with Mars lets get straight to Uranus

>NOW BREAKING: AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

He also just got support by the most influential person in the World right now, Kanye West

I don't care if Trump is a pink gorilla with a machete sipping tea. I would still vote Trump over Hillary.

so a bunch of retarded neets listening to websdr have given their blessing, what a meaningful indicator

>he is appointing capable people as advisors and top executives
He's appointing people that were loyal to him, regardless of qualifications.

This is something that should be a cause for concern.

>Yeah, thats why people are burning down their cities
they're not people

Chapman is damm hot nowdays dammit, my dick.

>a pink gorilla with a machete sipping tea.
I would have voted for that over Trump or Hillary

I am massively impressed by thos tits.

Thats what every elected official does, appoint people of high loyalty to mostly every position with the occasional wildcard

I'm just sad because Trump is 70 years old!
I whish he had the age of Obongo :(

they've demonstrated plenty of openness to people who weren't active trump surrogates through the campaign, it'd be retarded to pick GOP establishment cucks who actively sought to undermine his campaign no matter how qualified they are because we have every reason to believe they'll continue their subversion within the administration

They are disproportionate, I think the word you are looking for is shocked by those tits. Women with huge knockers are not attractive, they are just shocking and gawk-worthy. A truly attractive female has a proportionate figure in accordance to the golden ratio.

permanent moon base first, pls

Yup

Right now they are baiting with the "all white male" cabinet meme but he will not take it and no one gives a shit anymore about racial politics now. Trump is immune from it and by extension everyone else is now getting a blanket barrier of 'fuck off rabbi'.

Same, I wish Trump was president in 2000. He is too old for this stuff.

Mars is cool but ultimately just a science experiment. We know there's nothing there and it's totally uninhabitable. NASAs current general plan of eventually making a base there is a huge waste of resources. We've been probing mars for a decade now. Europa has a chance of having an ocean so NASA should get it's priorities straight and start pushing the boundaries of our frontier.

Pushing the private sector to invest in low earth orbit will eventually cause a small space industry to sprout. It will start with space tourism for the wealthy but will quickly become more affordable. From there the industry will reinvest in itself to develop the technology we need for a space economy. Once we have outposts in orbit and moon bases, it will suddenly start becoming economically feasible to asteroid mine. Hundreds of trillions of dollars of precious metals are just waiting to be mined. It's largely a matter of building up the infrastructure in space to support such an industry. Asteroid mining will be such a big deal that it will open doors to things we can even imagine yet

Where did you read this? if this is true I am excited.

I hope he does. Don't get me wrong. I believe in man-made climate change, but I am opposed to arbitrary limits concocted by "experts." The market has already been embracing alternative energy because it saves money. Electric cars are going to fuck the oil market within a decade.

Moon base with a equatorial rail gun for launching Mars transports.

That site is dead. Everyone left...

being worried about lefttard meme issues

> Yeah, like a racist pig who ran a fringe news site, rightNot an argument
> Yeah, thats why people are burning down their cities
People that want to get rid of borders and think even the concept of a nation is yucky. Those people have no nation.
>Not really, it just happened to go up due to President Barack Obama's policies and actions, not your guys
Lmao

Who is this cock queen

He didn't appoint a single neocon yet. Bannon is a non-interventionist and Flynn is a proponent of better relations with Russia. Get back to me when he actually appoints that piece of shit Romney and not based Jim Webb then I'm gonna be mad.

>Mars is cool
that is what makes it perfect for colonization. It will take some time to become habitable, but you have to start somewhere.
At this human reproduction rate, Earth is viable for maybe 100 years, the only land that can be still settled is in USA and Africa. If you don't want for 50% of the planet's population to be moved to the USA, Mars is the only solution.

inquisitr.com/3710152/forget-mars-trump-wants-nasa-to-visit-jupiters-moon-europa-and-explore-the-solar-system/

>He's appointing people that were loyal to him, regardless of qualifications.

Romney wasn't loyal to him. Nikki Haley wasn't loyal to him. But them and others are being considered for their qualifications. Stop reading the kool-aid.

nigga u gay

Colonies need economies. There is no viable economy we could build on mars. It would be a resource black hole. Hundreds of billions of dollars would be wasted. Moon mining and asteroid mining are multi-trillion dollar industries. That is where the space economy must start. Mars can maybe come after, but only after we have a real self sustaining economy in space

Also the earth becoming uninhabitable in a globalist lie

>pic
Is there a video of this?

who is this semen extractor?

>Also the earth becoming uninhabitable in a globalist lie

Earth will be habitable for a long time, that's not the problem. But it will be crowded, uncomfortable and not a good life in general. You can go and mine asteroids and make money and with that money you pay BACK for the terraforming and colonization of Mars. The priority should be Mars. If you have the technology for Mars you'll have it also for mining

I'd want to lay a steaming turd on his face, but I think he'd like it.

inquisitr really...

Shieet

Trudeau was right: Hitler's mistake was killing the Jews. He only had to deport them.

>If you kill ur enemies, they win

>We might even fly to Mars in 2025 now!
Yeah no I doubt that. But I too am impressed with what he's been doing. I just really hope that they wont shut down the investigation into her corruption.

What has Steve Bannon done or said that's racist?

It was linked from breitbart. Just a source for trumps words senpai

Hes a good guy. No wall only fence, only illegals with criminal records get kicked, economy stays stable as it was before and rich guys pay less taxes and make more money.

Hes ok.

He's giving Romney the jerk around.
Trump is anxious to waste his time & humiliate him in public.
You'll see.

When the Americas were first colonized, the focus was on plantations and fur trade. Those things provided enough economic value that people were naturally inclined to become colonists. A whole diverse economy was built on the back of these early industries. There has to be an economic backbone if you want to explore and develop a frontier. What your are proposing is the equivalent of the colonists getting a shit load of government gibs to instead go to the Canadian arctic circle where they live miserable lives and produce nothing.

you're focusing on the end result. Those colonists went there and said "let's see what will find and we'll make it work".
Just going to another planet and the technology that comes with it is something that will boost the world economy for decades. If that is not enough, think of the psychological factor that it will have on humans. "My life is shit here, but I can at least have the possibility to go on another planet".

No you're fucking wrong. Explorers went to explore. Colonists went to build colonies. Most if not all of our original colonies here were done by corporate or royal charter. The whole operation was to take advantage of the economic opportunity that the land had.

Even your psychological argument is wrong. Humans will be depressed as fuck if leaving earth just brings them to shirty mars where everybody lives on government guns, can't go outside, and only has mundane science experiments to pass the time. It is infinitely more inspiring to watch an industry grow out of literally nothing in fucking space. With industry comes jobs. Jobs need permenate housing. Permanent residents need utilities, health care, entertainment. All that needs overlapping supply chains. Industry allows an economy to grow organically, dynamically, and exponentially. There is a certain progression a successful civilization must follow if it wishes to expand frontiers. Your low energy mars base will have to be centrally planned, low budget, and can only grow by siphoning off resources from our home planet.

Leave this to Americans. This is the kind of shit we're good at

>where everybody lives on government guns

government gibs