Trying to help America and going against such insurmountable odds, drained him... he lost his looks and his energy

Trying to help America and going against such insurmountable odds, drained him... he lost his looks and his energy

The world will miss him, except Amerifat neocons

All the kids he bombed definitely won't miss him.

good riddance
last black president of the us

but he is a neocon

I bet Trump will come out looking better after his terms.

>Compared to running a multi-national corporation, this government worker shit is easy! No wonder nigs love government jobs so much!

This is what happens if you quit smoking.

Wake up, sheeple!

>The world will miss him
No shit only other countries gained any benefit under this ooga booga nigger.

Newsflash! Man ages almost a decade in almost a decade!

Retard.

yeah thanks for all the refugees your drone strikes provided

The world can have him. He's more of you than of us.

>The world will miss him
Yeah, especially these guys

This.
>mfw neo-cucks calling for bombing and wars in ME-NA

Thank that ogre you have in office ms merkel who let a bunch of browns in.

Wow, such a great president!

>Pic related.

Kek has spoken. 88% approval coming in.

It's been 8 years though tbf

Neoconservatism is so ingrained in US politics it's more about matters of degree. Obama will likely be the least neocuck leader of recent years now that Trump is going hard down that path (consorting with retards like Palin, Perry and Guiliani)

Learn the basics of migrant backgrounds before you roleplay like that. Drone strikes suck, but the population of countries that witness them is very small. The thousands and thousands of darkies going to Europe are mostly economic migrants from poor places. A fraction of a fraction have ever seen an explosion from a drone strike, and that's a good thing as it takes away your leftist excuse for them "They good bois running from scary war all around them"

holy shit how many instagram accounts did you have to go through to find such pixelated stats? Great find my man

When the country is in the economic shitter due to the actions of the president beforehand (in this case waging a pointless war with bush) the GOP decides too lose the election when the democrats get in its always stormy weather.

Americans should be greatful that the dollar hasn't been duestche marked.

check 'em

The same place user got those pics of your Mom.

lmao his big monkey ears got even more spread out

THANKS TRUMP

That's Obama at 50... wait until we finish with Trump going in at 70.

Hes almost a decade older in the picture on the right. Ive seen bitches gain 200 pounds between then leaving highschool and them dropping out of college on facebook. People just dont stay pretty when they get old.

>Trying to help America

At what point exactly was he trying to help America?

I bet he has poor jaw posture

whats the deal with his ears growing outwards tho, he's going to have shrek ears at this rate

>Those eyes 8 years after

He has seen some shit.

the whites of his eyes are yellow now wtf

There's a legend that says if you throw enough anti-Obama statistics, the Obama-leaf awakens from its slumber in his University of Toronto dorm room.

Every US presidentseems to age thrice as fast during their time in office.

Shit's not easy.

But Obama is a neocon.

Reaffirming what these two said. Obama is a neocon who spread neocon kike wars as far as the jews, and especially king kike soros, wanted.

I'm sick of this "The Presidency ages you" meme. What did you look like 8 years ago? What did your Dad look like 8 years ago?

the following countries wont miss him

south korea, thialand, japan, china, the UK, denmark, poland, russia, argentina, brazil, chile, pakistan, yemen, syria, lebanon, lybia, india

It's always idiots who don't live here "HURR DURR OBAMA WAS GOOD ECONOMICS." His policies have fucked our economy worse than Bush's did. He is the worst economic president there has ever been. If believe leftist retards you may actually believe that unemployement is at 5 percent. How is a country with 5 percent unemployement have almost 50 percent of the population on government benefits?

There is definitely stress involved, but yeah. Besides, I'm pretty sure Obama's tenure has been the most stress-free in decades. He's just getting older and his appearance is reflecting it. Shit, it's like that's what happens to everybody. What a concept.

what the fuck happened to his ears??

Is the one on the right a double?

My dad was alive eight years ago

>highest ending approval rating of any president
Because their polls weren't slanted in any way

serious question here. How does raising taxes on the wealthy create more jobs? Unless you mean taking that money and creating more government "jobs", then I just don't see it.

Good riddance, coon boy.

Have fun being a 'Coonmunity Organizer' in Kenya when Trump ships all of your worthless asses back.

"I've seen things"

Obama is a neocon

>Amerifat neocons

You mean like Hillary?

Exactly, you take from those who have too much and share it by creating gov jobs.
We have more Americans in Gov than we do working because Obama made sure we shared the income and created great Federal jobs with benefits

It doesn't. Assuming "the wealthy" are Presidents/CEOs, higher taxes is incentive to cut jobs. The left is just looking for somebody to blame but themselves for their economic shortcomings, like with most everything else.

Trump isn't a neocon.

This is because even whilst in full time employment, a lot of american salaries are so piss poor that they need to claim things like healthcare and support for rent.

He was good in economics, if you drew a graph and continued the trend Bush had set then you would be Zimbabwe tier today, it took very good economic decisions too merely SLOW the rate at which america nose dove into the shitter and the dems did just that.

You say you have 50% on benefits as if 50% of the US pop earns nothing, contributes nothing, and receives a full living expense + health care and rent. That is not the case. They are getting perhaps $100 a month to continue to work at greater expense to themselves, if they had half a mind they would say bollocks to the job and claim gibs full time, they'd have a better living standard and they wouldn't have to work for it.

If you're nation can't take someone willing to work 40 hours a week and make them do something meaningful enough that they are worth food shelter and clothing and should just be gassed then your nation is shit. The simple fact of the matter is that half of your nations population at least are being worked like slaves so that corporate taxes can stay next to non existence so they can fund Israel with top rate military equipment and a client state with 10+ air craft carriers.

Did he not bomb you? I guess he couldn't napalm all the little cucks. We know he bombed your moms 3 hole though. He talked about that during the last state of the union address. Remember?

Last of your lifetime probably. Ya know, since you'll be perma butthurt soon and that'll kill ya. Don't worry, we'll 40 for you.

the govt reinvests said money into the military, maintaining roads/infrastructure and subsidizing new/growing industries

I wish! More refugees to push your impotent sack outta the US. Try to go to Europe. Head east and you can't miss it. Watch out for drones!

True. He fought for human rights. You're probably fighting for another shitty microwave dinner before you down pissbeer before real piss just before passing out for the night. cuck it up lolli.

>Neoconservatism
Neoconservatism is just zionism practiced by America.
Jewish interests must be subsequent to white interests.

Exactly.

Right on! Bush really screwed the pooch for obama. Georgio shat all over the laundry and yuked in the garden. Obama spent six years cleaning it up. You'll be doing the same after four years of Trunk. lap it up sonny.

STOP I don't like that guy. Don't get what his issue is

Basically aged like most other US presidents. That and it's been 8 years. He's 55 now.

Those are two different people...

That doesn't mean what you think it means, pole sitter. You just like saying the word kike, I think. Is that what your stepdad yells at your mom when it stovepiping her each night? Walls are thin son.

Pure bullshit, is always the same bs with liberals, if the economy grows un der the GOP is because of external factors but if it grows under dems is because of the anti-growth measures taken by the president.

>He is the worst economic president there has ever been.
Spoken like a true retard

Worse than Jimmy Carter, and that is saying something.

jurr durr dudette. You called that one right. 50% of the population is student that are too lazy to work, people on disabilities from fuckin up on the job, and old fuckers that can't get it up anymore. The unemployment measure that's been used for 100 year -- even during all the piss-drinker repubican prezzies shitstorms -- is at 5%.

Think of it this way, the 50% is like the balls your mom can't fit into her mouth when she's chugging pole. The 5% is the last bit of cockshaft and wirey short-hairs you watery-eyed mammy can't choke down her throat. Sure, both the shaft and balls are part of the junk, but most whores don't consider the balls to be deepthroatable. But, I don't know your mom that well -- I've only ridden her fat ass and not actually looked into her dead shark eyes -- so maybe she does swallow balls, too. You tell me; did she do that for you this morning when you were eating your fruity pebbles with beer?

I've seen his list of tasks for when he's outta the whiteman's house. Ironically, the first thing on his list is to bring your mom to kenya and have all the men from reparville -- the latest census shows that's 32,469 adult males -- are gonna run train on her winker until it's as loose as a trashbag. then they're supposed to to the same on her bacon strip and then her cock holster. I'm not entirely sure of the order in which they'll all do this to dear old mom but when I asked Obama about this he doesn't worry about the details anymore because that works for Trump. Make sure you shave your mom's hatchet wound to get her ready for your good black friends in Kenya. I think they'll give her cab fair after the train but you might have to buy her a plane ticket. And probably some towels to dry off on.

HELLO R*DDIT

It doesn't. It redistributes useful capital that could be used for legitimate ventures to people that don't earn/deserve it.

CAJUN STYLE