Tfw Germanic master race

>Tallest people on earth
>Best genes
>Almost wiped out everyone else during WW2
>we wuz VIKANGZ
>Amerifats will never be 100% pure blooded germanic
>Kikes trying their best to wipe you out
>Fails miserably when nationalism rises
>Slavshits and anglosphere had to work together to win a war against a single germanic country
>Top of the food chain of whites
>Most attractive people on earth
>Cold resistance
>Hottest women
>Germanic scientists helped amerifats get to the moon and build their atombombs.
>Has the best scientists, physicians, engineers
>Happiest countries on earth
>Most well developed

GOTT MIT UNS BROTHERS, SLAVSHITS, ANGLOS BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bkt1vAX0MRM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You forgot one:

>Cucks

>Almost wiped out everyone else during WW2
>his country didn't even participate in ww2
>in fact they were saving kikes from neighboring countries

always a cuck Sven, always a cuck.

get out of our circlejerk mr. 60%

>be Scandi
>have "master race" genes
>get cucked and controled by your own women, import africans that you support with your 90% tax rate

top kek sven, top kek

your president is german.
we cucked your country and now make it actually great for the first time

>tfw mutt white
Feelsbad

>quite possibly the first race that went extinct for their cuckold fetish

Can we Celts be honorary allies with you guys? We know a thing or two about defeating the Anglo hordes that outnumber and have far more resources than you do. We also have made great contributions to science, art and literature despite having to live with Anglo vermin.

Im training myself to be as physically fit and mentally sharp as I can, Sup Forums. Are there any Nazi soldiers I could get some inspiration from, or wrote about their experiences of being the Ubermensch soldier that made the Wehrmacht what they were?

really makes you think

Taller than you, better looking than you, light eyes, part of the Eternal Anglo masterrace.
Pls go Sven.
Great contributions to science. Maybe concerning the treatment of famine victims or providing examples of the disease known as eternal butthurt.
Defeated the Anglo hordes. Kek We wuz warriorz and shiet.
>Get's BTFO for 800 years.

KEK

>Slavshits and anglosphere had to work together to win a war against a single germanic country
100 years earlier France has single handedly conquered Germany and Russians have raped Sweden. And this guy on the photo looks like a moron desu

Literally none of that is true. Not even the tallest part.

Lol

Supposed supermen conquered by pic related.

Aryanigger tallfags eternally btfo

Yes my sweet potato, help us defeat the anglo and you will be a potatonigger no longer

>lost to this dirty creature

>Not even the tallest part

You forgot to mention that they also were a two time silver medalist in world wars.

>Germanic scientists helped amerifats get to the moon and build their atombombs

let's see, we have
>Einstein
>von Neumann
>Bohr
>Loewi
>Bergmann

really makes you think

Dutch are germanic you retarded poo

literal snownigger
And I am from the north too...

Yeah, reicht ....

>build their atombombs.

That was the Jews

no, we're swamp jews.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bkt1vAX0MRM

Tfw I'm purely Germanic, 50% Swedish, 50% German. I was just raised by burgers in the south. Feels good, man.

Vikings couldn't even fucking conquer injun land

Fucking Ayranism and their shitty "ME ME ME" personality ruined white nationalism

fuck off

>tfw no curly blonde swamp jew gf

>Believing America won WWII.

The Russians made Germany BTFO, not Murica.

Ahmed...

jawohl

Gonna have to clarify two things for you, OP

1) Dinaric alps peoples are the tallest, not germanics. They're a smaller population, but it's still in the millions. 6'6 is not considered an extreme height there.
2) "Anglosphere"? You realise that the angles and saxons and jutes were literally GERMANIC tribes right? And that the scandinavians are closer related to britons and vice versa than southern/eastern mainland germanics? I dislike the term germanic because most considered "germanics" now are mixed. The only really valid distinctions are North european (germanic/celts) Southern european (Meds) and Eastern european (slavs). All of these populations have a small minority of non "pure" subraces, eg in the west the pre-caucasian cro-magnon and in central europe the softer, rounder pre-caucasian european. Celts are germans are like brothers with the half-brother of the pre-caucasians they displaced and absorbed, North europeans and east/south europeans are like their cousins. "Blonde hair blue eyes" is such a specific subtype, and not really all that important. Most northern europeans regardless of their later colouration are born blonde hair blue eyed, they later can darken a little into brown hair green/grey/blue-grey eyed. Some stay lightly coloured if their specific region selected for more albinism. But non-nordics (a better term) aren't born blonde at all. This is a better indication of the sub-divide.

>Tfw Germanic master race

HOL UP

>Amerifats will never be 100% pure blooded germanic
>tfw 1/2 German 1/4 anglo 1/4 Italian
TRIED SO HARD AND GOT SO FAR

Worth mentioning. Places like southern france and northern spain are darker because of two things, the pre-caucasian indigenous "basque" type populations - the population that also heavily influences the "celtic" stereotype and because of their proximity to the classic southern european mediterranean race, so those areas could be considered borderline between north/south types. Similar with alpine populations.

If three subtypes of european isn't enough for you, instead of thinking in terms of "Germanic vs anglo", try instead North west (briton, french, irish), north east (scandi, north-east briton, central germanic), south west (iberian, italian), south east (Dinaric/thracian/non roached pelopenessian) and east (Slav). But notice when you do this, the amount of "Borderline" populations increases, creating more and more subtypes to t he point where it's simpler to just describe more localised ethnicities (the source of the nation states) So essentially it's easier to just say north (nordic) (which includes anglos) southern and eastern. These are the truest cultural divides as well.

fuck off sven with your ooga booga genes

this so much, and we and these chessfags are the ones who were cucking (you) before it was cool

MUH

to be fair the South Slavs are the tallest

Germanics are the supreme race regardless

R-ROMANS WERE BLONDE HAIRED AND BLUED! STORMFRONT SAID SO! W-WE WUZ EMPERORS!

>tfw will never be 100% germanic
>tfw I basically look like a wop with brown hair and green-gray eyes

At least half of my last name (last name is hyphenated) is Norwegian, right guise?

ARGENTINA, THE PUREST WHITES, BLOWING EVEN THE ARYANS THE FUCK OUT

>last name is hyphenated

could your shit be any more fucked up?

t. blonde haired blue eyed ameriburger

>i'll never be germanic masterrace
>forever doomed to be a southamerican niggermonkey

streaming suicide in 10 minutes

atleast you aren't polish slavshit like me, who started balding at the age of 16

Last name is basically *Norwegian last name*-*French last name*

Did I mention I'm a 16th native?

JUST KEK MY SHIT UP

t. Luigi Nordberg-Pierre

Only north Germans are Germanic

At least you don't look like Shawn King with a slight tan

get a 23andme lad

you're probably not 1/16 native, that's a meme in this country

i figured i was a shitskin mexican because my dad is swarthy as fuck but 23andme placed all my genetics in northern europe

You're a cuck

>GERManics
>all they want is to become extinct already

Anglos are honestly the master race, and I'm not even memeing. Our only downfall is that we're less aesthetic than other Germanic races.

Not a meme with some people

I remember hearing from my grandma as a kid about how one of my native ancestors, back in the day, fled to Canada because she didn't wanna get killed by whites or something like that, among other stuff that confirms I'm part Injun.

If anglos are so master race, why were they raped by vikings?

>I remember hearing from my grandma as a kid about how one of my native ancestors, back in the day, fled to Canada because she didn't wanna get killed by whites or something like that, among other stuff that confirms I'm part Injun.

all Americans hear these stories and it's almost always bullshit. being fully white is perceived as uncool or something that makes you a racist

Angles and Vikings are literally the same group you retard

>tfw all the other Germanics are jelly as fuck of Germania's greatest sons.
Sucess breeds jealousy, I suppose.

>cold resistant
HAHAHA YOU IDIOTS FROZE TO DEATH WHEN YOU ATTACKED RUSSIA IN WW2

sheeit, was meant for Fug, you might be right, my grandma seemed a little too white to be a 4th native desu senpai

WEVE GOT THE BEST GENE POOL ON THE PLANET FAGGOT

but that's wrong.

the cold slowed down the advance but no one died because of it.

the only literal deaths by freezing occurred when the Soviet Union attacked Finland or in Manchuria.

>tfw Germanic but not tall

I'm not even white and I think Germanic people are the supreme race (with British islanders second). If God appeared before me and said he would destroy all races except one I would ask him to spare the Germanic people.

I am not Germanic either but I respect them, I'm predominately Iberian at around 84% and then 16% native.

this is the worst fucking feel

>tfw turbo Germanic but still 5'6

B-but we wuz romanz, greekz and shieet muh snownigga

It's even worse in dutchland, I feel like a midget while being 5'10, half the girls I know are taller than me

How come the whitest of people can be super short, but can also be super tall?

Because theres fucking millions of people, nutrition, hormones, etc.

>want to go and visit countries like Netherlands, Serbia, or Norway
>realize I would be even shorter by comparison than in USA

I'm not sure how to cope with this existential pain. I love traveling but I don't want to travel anywhere that isn't Europe, yet most Europeans dwarf me and I would look like a little kid.

pic related is basically my height but I have curly blonde hair and deep blue eyes

anglo saxons kicked your ass twice hans and still own almost all the world

at least 5'10 seems to be the average in most euro countries...

You niggers really need to study basic genetics.

That poor pitbull looks woke as fuck. He's just waiting for Dahnald to build the wall and deport those cholos, so he can have an actually good owner.

Germanics may be the "master race", but it was Anglos who colonized the world, Anglos who spread their culture and language across the planet, Anglos who triumphed in the deciding wars of our time, and today it is Anglos alone who are fighting back, as Germanics openly welcome their destruction.

Personally, I'd rather be a homely Anglo manlet with a backbone than a tall, aesthetic German with a malfunctioning cuck brain.

Für unsere Brüder in Schweden

WEW, now that's one I've never heard before

Hello my germanic brothers

Me in America

I assume your the cuck with the glasses, right?

>those shoes

i can tell you're on the left

100% germanic master race reporting in. TFW surrounded by dirty anglos every day >:(

>tfw Celtic
>tfw 3/4 of the world has bowed to the Celts

>Germanics
>lose both world wars
>create the worst ideologies that have been the most detrimental to western and human civilization as a whole
>move to america and become nothing more than corn farmers
>ugly language
>become cucks
>weak

Bow to your superiors, the CELTS.

Literally the trashiest people on earth. Shitty genes.

Germanic nations like England needed a ton of help just to defeat one non-Germanic nation (Germany)

HAHA

Also Germanic women are ugly

Germanics are scum. Germans are better.

Med gud och segerrika vapen.

Ye, Obama looks just like those new germans

I'm not much of a Nordicist but there really isn't any doubting that the Nordic or North Germanic race is the master race.

>Being this retarded

Holy shit, how tall are you and your friend and those Americans? I want a comparison.

Anglos are Germanic rape babies lol

>Germanic women are ugly

I only see nu-male shit tier "men" when I go out. All the attractive women are usually with Südländern (sandniggers)

fpbp