How do we solve the white trash problem?

How do we solve the white trash problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3A-Z5sRwgLM
youtube.com/watch?v=SztljicQ_yA
youtube.com/watch?v=7eaLsvusF7s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

This is what 100 IQ looks like user.

Expand welfare programs.

youtube.com/watch?v=3A-Z5sRwgLM

>don't take their jerbs
>leave them to mind their own business

ok solved

I can't come up with any good ideas. Cletus and Jim Bob's factory jobs left their town, and they are getting tired of fucking their sisters. What to do with them?

>1000 niggers in my yard stare
Give the gibbmedats to white people.
They know how to MAGA.

end Affirmative Action so that they get a fair shot at those positions, like they should without the institutional racism that is AA.

I fail to see how the white trash pictured above are any better than a ghetto nigger. In fact they are worse in a few ways.

Eugenics

Lets not kid ourselves here...

Reminder "white trash" is a term made up by Jews to demonise the white working class poor. If you unironically use it you're a Jew.

Witnessed, makes perfect sense.

white people do the same thing. my family is from rural Pennsylvania and they post pictures on Facebook of their babies with guns all the time.

I am far from jewish, but white trash is a real thing. But I guess that trash is going to make america great again. yeeee-hawww

Eliminate niggers and muslims.

GET IN HERE IF YOU WANT TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM

>How do we solve the white trash problem?

How do we solve the nigger problem?

this is what you sound like.

user is right.

Just leave them alone, is that so fuckin difficult?

Multiculturalism and flooding of low IQ shit skins into the macro gene pool.

>my wife left me and I lost my job at the feed mill

You get a lot of niggers at your local town hall meetings do you? You get a lot of niggers that work everyday of their lives at some shithole factory, just so you can watch some whitey get free shit?

WE WUZ GREAT

Shit, you can even get that many niggers in a room to sit down in an orderly fashion, and shut the fuck up

Fucking off yourself Moshe.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=3A-Z5sRwgLM

>I fail to see how the white trash pictured above are any better than a ghetto nigger.

Then you are really fucking ignorant. In the truest dictionary definition of the word ignorant.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

they post posing with guns as if they're gangster criminals?

our only problem is all the niggers and immigrants.. I guess we just round them up.

They look like a great bunch of people to me.

Nuke rural America.

Low iq whites (85) are still the same iq as average blacks and have less crime tendencies

At least their genetically clean unlike the race-mixed urban dwellers.

>their genetically clean

In English, please.

Good point.

There isn't a problem. Blue collar workers want work. Trump presidency will hopefully bring this back for them.

Wrong.

Auf Deutsch, bïtte...

this

and this

Anything but this.

Then why do you blacks still commit half the violent crimes?

Agreed. I'd happily buy them all a pint.

Give them jobs.

All races have their trash, but honeslty, white trash is best trash.
The only reason anyone disagrees is maybe cause their brown and are scared of whites.

Never met a more friendly homely bunch.

Didn't mean to say (you)

Fuck you elitist scum. There's literally nothing wrong with "white trash".

You really shouldn't denigrate the blue collar workers that supplement your welfare checks, Jamal.

>Then why do you blacks still commit half the violent crimes?

Because whites are too low-test.

>'95 sat scores
Doesn't SAT grade on a 2600 point scale now?

I can guarantee those two guys are probably mechanics.

Yall mighty shouldn't denigrate the blue collaar wawkers that there supplement y'all's welfare checks, Jamal.

Wrong how? What does an SAT score have to do with low IQ whites committing less crime than niggers?

There is no problem. It is a slur on people who actually do hard work for a living. Wherever white people are downtrodden, it's because the government has chased away meaningful work, like in some parts of West Virginia, where the economy doesn't even support the existence of a Walmart.

Define "white trash"

Terrible impersonation, low-energy/10

>white trash
You mean people who actually do manual jobs?

What an awful group of people. How dare they keep the core infrastructure of a country going.

Witnessed

then why are all the strongest lifters white?

Mandatory suits, nice haircuts, and shaving

Just whatever you do, dont let them consider themselves a "race", and let them hide behind already established hate crime laws.
In Ireland we have a similar problem called "Travelers"(or pikey, or knacker). I believe your modern day Hillbillies in Appalachia are descended from this species.

In the UK, they already have race status.
And here is your result:
youtube.com/watch?v=SztljicQ_yA

Pic related, see video:
youtube.com/watch?v=7eaLsvusF7s

Even native Irishmen have trouble understanding them.

It's just two bikers in a crowd that otherwise looks pretty normal.

It would have been great to join them on election night and watching CNN from small TV in trailer park.

I can imagine that laughing and joy fueled with cheap alcohol.

Bring back jobs so they can improve their standard of living. Also by being respectful of the way people choose to live as long as it's not harming others. That's why white trash>niggers.

Eliminate white men, as planned.

Forgot pic

Vote Democrat:
>blue collar workers

Vote Republican:
>non-college educated Whites

Good goy.

Direct them to a race war. They will become snow white again in a couple of days. White guys have no aim nowadays. That's a problem.

The majority of your country could be considered "white trash", be proud you fucking cuck, rednecks are infinitely superior to numale citycucks.

These are leftovers from a generation growing up in the 1960s and 1970s

This post was a joke. CTR has terminated this employee.

>Still insulting white people
You haven't learned your lesson, have you?

There's a huge divergence happening in America. The top maybe 1/3 of Whites are high earners, have high IQ, attractive, etc and they're marrying each other.

The lower classes are stuck there due to having low IQ and they're marrying each other.

what's the problem?

>Gypsys
>Irish
>White
Makes me think.

White trash is mostly self-destructive, as is their right if they choose to. The nigger is destructive to everyone around it.

>I fail to see how the white trash pictured above are any better than a ghetto nigger
Lack of a criminal record and probably few of them on government assistance for one. Plus their kids have a good chance to come out with a triple digit IQ instead of a dumb nigger. I can honestly say I've never met white trash that was worse than niggers. I have seen a few that were on par with niggers from time to time, but never worse. Niggers are just remarkable because so goddamn many of them are trash.

METALLICAAAAAAAAA

Those aren't bikers m8. They look like hill folk to me, likely good honesty working guys busting their ass scraping to get by but will help you knock a tree down or stretch some fence for a 12 pack and a couple joints.

Hillbillies are the basest.

The problem will solve itself. Remember, the market has no need for people like this anymore. And anybody you put into office will not be able to fix it regardless of party affiliation.

we cut all broad cast of nascar related anything unless in the bible belt. and make the general public aware

at the same time we cut welfare to any place not in the bible belt. then we wait for the carnage. hungry niggers vs white trash

2 man enter 1 man leave. i think the white people will win but at least we get rid of 1 problem

Stop looking down on people.

The meek shall inherit the earth, prepare for your day of judgement Pharisee

they're in an overlapping IQ range... but the dumbass whites represent a smaller part of the white population

This, whites like most other races tend to mind their own business. Blacks go out of their way to intrude on everyone whites included.

I've stopped saying white trash as much as I used to. It's a kike-tier divide and conquer word and whites are divided enough as it is. Just call them degenerates if they act like the straight out of the trailer park type.

Market is shit. Whites have no aim. What is aim? Killing nigger? No. Killing niggers? No, stupid motherfucker. Killing all niggers? Not again. New crusade, that is the aim.

There's a difference between white trash and a white britbong.

If you let them kill you, you win. It's 2010+6 dummy

Why do you hate the proletariat user?

leave them alone.

white trash people are decent folk as long as no one is messing with their cigs, beer, truck, dogs, meth, or woman.

KEK, The Don knows best

>that crowd
>white trash

waaaaaaaay too clean
not tweaking nearly hard enough

Import lots of Russian women
They would marry Asians otherwise anyway

fucking devestating

Looks just like me