Gender Egalitarianism

>That's rather restrictive views you have on women rights. You don't really think that mentally sound White women shouldn't vote, do you?
How do you respond?

women have no business deciding who's in charge of them, only who bangs them...

It's THIS thread again.

didnt this thread just happen wot

They just need to stop being refugee loving virtue signallers who want to mother abdul and his dozen shitskin kids instead of caring about their own countries. Social media is a big part of the problem too.

I'm still unhappy about this desu. fedora.jpg

I'm sorry miss, but when such a large segment of your population is deficient of the 'mentally sound' qualification, it isn't responsible to allow you to vote. If we establish some sort of poll test to make sure voters are knowledgable on the issues, I would have no problem with it. Thank you for being reasonable and trying to understand our point of view.

>mfw I made a thread about women voting yesterday with that same pic
Wew, here's the same but mirrored

shut up you dumb fucking Russian before i pay 10 cents and make your sister shove a bottle up her ass and call me daddy

It did, it was me yesterday:

Can you imagine if the same school/media propaganda machine that was used to promote globalism was used instead to promote nationalism? How incredibly patriotic women would become?

God fucking damn. White women are objectively the most beautiful things on this earth.

typical leaf, using ad hominem

Yup

"progressive" could actually mean caring about your country instead of flushing it down the toilet.

You know that there are other factors like cuckold males and jews?

Yeah. I wish that they would realize that they make no sense.

We could help the third world without destroying our own culture and stealing all of their best workers. Which is what we generally do (barring the refugee situation). Yeah, their best and brightest are happy to come to the west and they'll work hard (not that this even makes it right). But what are those countries left with?

The west could use its *immense* industrial overcapacity to help those countries. But we don't because there's a grand game going on and the US wants to maintain control and spread their influence and secure access to their natural resources. The US does not even *allow* many of the third world countries to fully develop because they fear they might turn on them.

If we really wanted to help the third world, the US should become a more benevolent empire. It probably would need to become even stronger for this though (and the libtards would scream and cry "militarism", like what the US is doing now isn't way, way worse).

Destroying our own nations and letting corporations take over the democratic process and the world's financial systems do little to actually help us or the third world.

Make me a sandwich.

The average human isn't beautiful. Every race has good and bad women, except maybe abos. White women are not better than any other race's in general, that pic is just top .1% cherrypicking.

Women can vote just as men can but I'd be happier if they were knowledgeable about the subject of politics and didn't derive such knowledge from tumblr, reddit, twitter and facebook posts and instead formed their own opinion based on written books that speak fairly of all political ideologies.

Tbh all people should do that.

This is why i'll always believe gays are mentally ill. Homosexuality makes no sense and is a biological dead-end.

Sadly not even Trump can fix this, it's too late, calling out gays/lgbt has gone the way of the dinosaur, we have to "tolerate" them forevermore.

You can always be a shining beacon of light and denounce them all the same.
Even if other people shit on you because of it.

Homos should stay in the closet

and hang themselves

Ability to think critically is what is lacking. Not being a woman.

I feel bad about posting this. Please don't hang yourselves.

Huh I can't handle Sup Forums.

>average woman
>reading something non-relationship/non-school related

You are delusional, my friend

fuck this bullshit
women are retarded, they can never make a rational choice unless they are made to, in fact they can't make any choice without external influence and to say otherwise is either extremely naive or serves using this mechanism to dismantle nuclear family and concept of traditional feminity