Which movie was better?

Or at least more tolerable?

Attached: IMG_2563.jpg (601x445, 145K)

Foodfight reaches levels of terrible that make it an incredibly enjoyable movie to watch, especially with friends. Sausage Party is just dudeweedlmao, dudesexlmao, dudegorelmao for 2 hours.

I got Bun on Taco action in the Sausage Party, so that.

It's more of a pick your poison.

Foodfight

Shit or diarrhea... hmm... let me think about that for a minute...

Attached: 1520659304395.jpg (448x336, 38K)

I was able to laugh at Foodfight at the very least.

Sausage Party was pretty good.

But just the fact that a movie involves sex and the mention of weed is enough to make basement dwellers turn on it.

No what makes people turn on it is that it banks entirely on that being a novelty as if adult cartoons haven't been a regular thing for over twenty years before that movie even came out.

I'd unironically rather watch Food Fight than Sausage Party.

The Douche character in Sausage Party made me really uncomfortable in that movie.

Sausage party is hilarious if you aren't aware of what you're doing. It's the perfect movie to watch if you're in a retarded mood and need a good set of laughs. It isn't at all smart humor or anything but great for your inner 12 year old. I love it and really liked at the end when the piece of gum was shot but then regenerated that was the hypest thing I ever saw

>i can watch this movie while being stoned, that makes this it a tolerable movie
wow

Sausage party is bad, sausages are horrible, i hate how sausages taste and they make me want to die when i eat them.
Food Fight is better, dogs are cool, and taste good too.

Pickle Hitler did nothing wrong.

Attached: 1641465681654651.png (500x506, 261K)

Is the 24/7 stream of Food Fight still up and running?

Left was so bad it's good
Right is just plain bad

Anyone who says Food fight is a dirty liar.

Sausage Party ain't good, but it's watchable.
The only enjoyment Food Fight has is watching your friends suffer watching it, and even that doesn't last long enough to make you wanna stick through the entire movie length.

Foodfight may have been advertisement, but that is at least a reason to exist.
Sausage Party is proof that god has abandonned us.

It 404'd for me but I could have typed the address in wrong.

The annotated version is still on YouTube if you search Charlie Sheen Dog.

Not really.
At worst, it shows that main stream doesn't care about shock humor anymore, and most niche groups get their fill already on the internet.
It tried to be this generation's Fritz the Cat and failed from absolute indifference.

Sausage Party, it's not great, but at least the graphics don't melt your eyes

Foodfight was a completely abhorrent concept that took pure balls to even try to market, and the resulting product was a complete disaster. It's a failure on so many levels that it's like some terrible crippled miracle.

Sausage party's entire concept just some juvenile bullshit that any stoner could have come up with and probably has, except this time the stoner in question actually had money to piss away on a pet project and nothing better to do with their weekend.

Foodfight got fucked over by outside forces from several planes of reality

Sausage Party was bad on it's own merit. I'd say Foodfight is more tolerable

Considering the dialogue in the movie, Food fight was gonna be shit to begin with.
Even if the original product hadn't been stolen and the CG wasn't dogshit, we still would have been left with a movie full of idiotic dialogue and stupid scenes.

I liked Sausage Party, but then again I like Seth Rogen shit. It's like watching a Michael Bay movie, you know what you're gonna get and you're an idiot if you expect otherwise.

If we're talking about movies themself, obviously Sausage Party.
Foodfight is a 2 out of 10, Sausage is 4 or 5 out of 10.

If we're talking about personal experience, Foodfight.
Foodfight has a ton of stupid ideas, ridiculous enemies and it becomes so bad it's so good.
Sausage Party is simply average and boring.
No fun ideas, bland satire, annoying characters, shit comedy (HURR DURR CARTOON CHARACTERS SAYING FUCK HOW FUN) and the pointless plot twist at the end.

Foodfight is pretty much the worst animated movie ever made. Sausage Party is just edgy shit that's already forgotten by everyone who's not into animation.

Attached: tomato pondering.gif (320x213, 1.28M)