Please Forgive Me

Attached: pfm004[1].png (980x1512, 832K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lk60ObnbIOk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is this where 4chin finally turns on Gob because they've memed themselves into being literal nazi sympathizers? Lets find out.

>Weimar

Cheeky

I never realized until just now how under-utilized Tubsy had been in 'It Hurts'. I mean yeah sure every line was golden and he stole every scene he was in but there's an entire universe within that beautiful fat bastard.

Also Hi Gob. Really enjoying the new comic. Hope it stays simple comic slice of life for as long as possible.

Ravi Shankar is pretty awesome though.

I don't mean to >imply that I haven't been enjoying PFM!!! so far, but I just wanted to say the final line here is the first time so far that I've been driven to giggling like an idiot. So thanks Josef.

I'm completely lost on this one, what the fuck are they talking about? I understood "Hitler" but that's about it.

they're talking about math, duh.

Ravi Shankar was a famous Sitar player who taught George Harrison how to play when he and the rest of the Beatles went to India.
And the teacher is talking about the Beer Hall Putsch.

how is girl pasqualo gonna fuck up this universe?

TUNE IN NEXT TIME TO FIND OUT!
Same Bat-time, same Bat-channel.

real question is who is pasq gonna fuck?

All Pasqualos die virgins. Even rebooted god-head abomination Pasqualos.

The foreshadowed election arc is looking like a good place.

>treasonous sons of the kaiser
>sons of the kaiser
The Nazis hated monarchy.

good. my waifu will remain pure forever so when I finally meet her in hell we will take each others virginity.

Best strip so far. I died laughing by the end.

its just simple math

>Tubsy giving a shit about getting good grades
Also the girl on the last page is cute.

Top fucking kek this teacher hits a bit close home. I wonder if people will still talk about Hitler 50 years from here.

Remember, it's not Sup Forums until they start posting MSpaint comics

>Hope it stays simple comic slice of life for as long as possible.
Gob gives, Gob takes user.

She is part Aurora so probably by being too innocent and oblivious. Aurora was a celestial being so she didn't needed to give a shit about her life being in danger.

Unless you are an anime character with a light saber dick I doubt she will give a shit user.

I think Tubsy just wanted to rescue that kid that wanted to learn math.

Based Tubsy.

What?
But Nazis didn't exist.
Didn't you just read, Hitler tried to have a coup and failed multiple times.

Ol cyborg boy created a Nazi free alt timeline.

>That poor innocent girl and her virgin ears in last panel
Adorable.

Its just Gob trying to get more patreons. Its just trying to appeal to Sup Forums for shekels. Nothng to see and move on.

I dont get it

I meant more that the nazis were a natural consequence of the circumstances of WWI and the bungling thereof by wilhelm 2 (the squeakuel) although there were many people at the time (outside the party) who thought that the nazis were going to restore the nobility which is part of why so many conservative judges, politicians and academics liked and supported them

I'm glad at least one person liked this punchline. I was worried nobody would because its one of those things that makes me laugh but I cant explain to anyone else why its funny.

fun fact: I did this in an english class I was teaching once. we were doing a work day, where my kids were working on their essays, and some kid asked me some tangentially related question about germany or something and I ended up talking about the rise of the Nazis for like 50 minutes

Funny enough, Shankar was consistently critical of Harrisons playing especially on The Beatles recording. Anyway,
youtube.com/watch?v=lk60ObnbIOk

> nazi free alt timeline
But world war 2 was instrumental in the advancement of countless sciences. Insane nazi science wrote the textbook on hypothermia and made many other advancements in health care. Computing was developed to make and break german codes. Weapons races pushed naval and air technology ahead to made huge barges and commercial airlines possible. And of course it ruined several generations of mustache choices for everyone.

IDK maybe WW2 still happened without the Nazis.
I mean the Japanese would still probably been willing to try and use a war to claim more territory.

Pfft. Japan couldn't even conquer a satellite island.

Thank you for the comic.

yes, but wihout concentraion camps and the tests done there we would have never had such a fast break through in many fields. the study on hereditary and infectious diseases jumped whole decades.

And sorry for the thread.

IDK maybe people are sicker in this alt reality?
We won't know until next page where ever is shown to skateboard and kickflip out the classroom.

If you're in college and on a libFAIL (LOL!!!!) arts track I strongly recommend taking at least one history course on a subject that interests you. I avoided the subject when I was in undergrad because high school history classes suck and are all about memorizing dates and the names of battles and shit, but college history is more about the context of the world during a given time period, the people and political forces that cause certain events, and its all really interesting stuff. If I'd taken history courses earlier in my college career I might've changed majors. Of course then I probably wouldn't have gone to the grad school I did and met all the awesome lifelong friends I met there but you can say that sort of thing about any choice you make in life really.

Yeah I've got a similar gross feeling to when Steven Universe sanitized human history for some fucking reason.

It's a legitimately interesting topic that usually gets dumbed down to "people were mad and hitler tricked them."

Guys, I'm pretty sure this guy was just kidding, those multiple failed coups happened in real life as well(!)* and in any case I didn't mean to imply that WWII didn't happen just by mentioning part of the history that led up to it

*To be clear Hitler wasn't part of the Kapp Putsch, though he was in part inspired by it. Mr. Apking is just talking about the larger anti-democratic movement in Germany at that time

But why is his mustache so luxurious?

Hitler's or Apking's?

Apking, Hitler's was kind of lame.

You'll have to ask Gobby when he gets on, I think he designed Apking as the anti-Hitler based on what he was talking about.

Oh that'd explain the design of the stache.

It was mostly a joke tho.

IT'S AN IMPORTANT QUESTION THOUGH

It's kind of funny. I picked up Jansen's Making of Modern Japan a few years ago and went in wanting to know more about the Edo period because it seemed neat and not really caring about the Meiji Restoration/Meiji Era. By the time I finished I'd flipped. The Edo period was really dull and the Meiji period is legitimately one of the most fascinating periods of any country's history and gave me a lot of respect for the Meiji leaders as statesmen.

History's also my favorite subject though although not as much modern (as in post-World War I) history. The problem is it takes a lot for me to find a book on something I feel is acceptable because I'm always wary of overt political agendas being pushed. It's what makes American history (which I love) such a pain in the ass to read: either you get a more right-wing "AMERICA FUCK YEAH" take or a more left-wing "AMERICA AND EVERYONE WHO RAN IT WAS EVIL" take with little attempt to be even vaguely objective.

Finally?
I've never liked these comics.

Depending on your ideology this might not work for you but I find that browsing online for the book lists of actual history courses is a good way to find more rigorous texts that are less overtly politicized. This is pretty true of most topics: the most popular shit, the shit that makes lists on book blogs and the top rankings on amazon, is gonna be less rigorous and more focused on glib analysis that sells copies to regular people--people for whom this might be the only history book they read this year, maybe even the only book. Pop-history, like pop-science, sells a less complicated picture to a larger marketplace.

Of course any text is gonna be political in some sense, whether in the more modern left-right divide or just in terms of differing academic perspectives on a subject. It's not always intentional, people just have their differing perspectives on what's important and emphasize these points more thoroughly. When it comes to these academic differences of opinion, unless you majored in a given subject you're unlikely to actually pick up on the agenda being put forward. The best you can do is draw from a variety of different works that are well-sourced and coming to your own conclusions.

No, Sup Forums will turn on gob because of the extremely oversensitive fandom

Attached: how could.jpg (1600x1403, 162K)

But I'm not mad?
I'm just skimming the thread and piped in on that point with my two cents.

What, do I need to have the one true doubleplus opinion to comment?

Is this a Kill la Kill reference?

>Responding to them