I love her

Tell me there's a chance they'll bring her back, Sup Forums nerds. This was the first superhero shit I've watched in almost a decade and I did it just for her.

Attached: 1519433172260.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

No, she's dead, user. I doubt she's even matter at this point considering she was at the center of that supernova

She'll take Death's place in Infinity War

No, she won't.

Thor is going to use the Odinforce to bring back all of the Asgardians after Infinity War.

Jason Aaron pls go. No one liked that story.

She's easily the best MCU waifu and my favorite MCU villain too. I'm hoping they don't waste her character on just one movie.

Shes fucking dead user

Surtr murdered the shit out of her, she's gonna stay dead.

how bout you go read some comics you autistic nut

2D can't compare to Cate.

She's never coming back, take it from me.

Attached: Surtur_(Earth-199999)_from_Thor_Ragnarok_001.png (626x800, 413K)

But she turned into green smoke like how she first appeared. That's just a random skeleton.

Op seriously if you haven't watch Indiana Jones & the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.
It's really underrated and Cate plays a great villain in it.

There is 1 really stupid moment involving a atomic bomb & a fridge but otherwise it's a really damn good film. (Said moment is fairly suspenseful regardless of its stupidity)

Attached: tumblr_om8g5bAeeB1sa2p5to7_r1_400.gif (400x165, 1.14M)

Attached: 30c47dcf72bf38706dc684a46b19ed99.jpg (800x1052, 227K)

She didn't die. Right before Surtur's sword made contact, there was a beam of light indicating that she may have teleported away. Look it up.

She was way too hot.

My life fucking sucks, I will never get a slender and pretty older woman to dominate me.

Which props to Surtur for being a MCU villain who pulled off his plan. He had the look, he had the attitude, and he got shit done.
She appeared through a portal, not manifesting in smoke. Shes dead, get over it.
That didn't happen, she was obliterated by Surtur's sword

Attached: Surtur MCU.jpg (848x1200, 193K)

Attached: Indiana+Jones+Kingdom+Crystal+Skull+Film+Stills+BHmB0H81DsMx.jpg (683x1024, 78K)

So was she the Goddess of Death, or the Goddess of Summoning Blades of Various Sizes?

That movie is fucking horrible

Getting his face pulled off, and only succeeding because Loki helped him out of self interest was part of his plan?

I thought it was pretty heavily implied, honestly.

Of course!

Attached: 1503848547045.jpg (680x963, 124K)

She needs more roles with black hair.

Attached: 018.jpg (3000x2002, 1.03M)

>No one liked that story.
>implying

Fucking where was that ever implied?

Nobody else has represented Death in the MCU.

So? She's not even a goddess of death, or even a goddess. She's just an alien that was really good at stabbing people. Also pic related is a thing

Attached: Morag Mural Cosmic Beings.png (611x604, 986K)

>She's not even a goddess of death
The dialogue of the movie is a more reliable source than a guy on Sup Forums.

Asgardians are just snooty assholes who think themselves as gods. They're just aliens who live considerably longer than other races, and Hela is nowhere near the same level as her comic counterpart. Moreover, Hela isn't the embodiment of death like pic related. Things still died in the universe before Hela was born

Attached: Death and Thanos.jpg (823x413, 94K)

Spoopy ant scene tho

>the comics are the movies
We've had long enough time with the MCU that nobody should still think this.

Why is Thor all of sudden a literal god of lightning, though?

keep this shit on Sup Forums retard

Listen fuckwads.
Yes, she is a Goddess of Death in the MCU.
No, we have zero reason to believe that means she'll make an appearance in Infinity War or nay future films as Death herself.

True, but you should also consider the narrative the movies created too. Thanos pining after an Asgardian makes no fucking sense at all.
He's a demigod at best. And the only thing that changed is that he doesn't need the hammer to conjure lighting anymore. Other than that, he's still the same

>you should also consider the narrative the movies created too
I did. I even cited it in my arguments against you.

It did though. Rewatch the scene and pause it seconds before she gets "obliterated." It's literally blink or you miss it.

What argument? You didn't say anything that gives evidence that Thanos even gives a shit about Hela
I did, and that's just Surtur's sword making contact with Hela. Anything else is your headcanon.

Waifufags are delusional

MCUfags are fucking brainlets of the lowest caliber

>What argument?
>Nobody else has represented Death in the MCU.
This is the nice thing about threads, you can go back to older posts if you need to be reminded what was said.

Yeah, and people thought Adam Warlock would have the Soul Stone, or The Mandarin was actually coming after Iron Man 1 set up The Ten Rings. Both were wrong. She represents death about as much as the likelihood of Red Skull ever coming back

So people thinking things that were wrong is the only evidence you have? Jesus Christ, man, take a break.

>Twilight sword is part of him
tfw Thor could have had a dope ass sword

She was stabbed and hit multiple times before the Surtur fight. No bright lights. Either way, neither of our arguments have been confirmed, it was never addressed. So it's all headcanon. We'll just have to see.

Enjoy your dead waifu.

>Refrigerator blocks out the heat and radiation from an atomic bomb going off very close
What's wrong with that?

Habeas Corpus

By that measure the Human Torch is a literal God of Fire. I'd think an actual God could do more than summon lighting in a very limited area around him.

The bright light was the first and only time she got hit by a sword capable of destroying a planet

Human Torch doesn't exist in the MCU.

That's completely besides the point. Is Wanda the goddess of nondescript magic?

The main point is that he now has innate powers rather than just being an alien with an advanced weapon. So if the direction they're going with it is that they are basically gods the precedent is there.

>Is Wanda the goddess of nondescript magic?
No, because she isn't Asgardian. To date, all of the gods and goddesses have been Asgardian.

And yet these gods can still get killed by sharp objects

Gods aren't immortal.

That's not how you measure godhood. Having innate superpowers has never been a God account exclusive.

There's no indication that they actually are gods though, that's just what they call themselves. You think Kanye West is a god?

And with that train of thought no one is a God in Norse mythology

Kanye West isn't a realm of people.

God damn this thread is a shit

It really is.

Do you even know what a god is? The only term that would come close to applying to them is demigod

We're not talking about actual Norse mythology here.

Neither are Asgardians, and it's pretty clear not all Asgardians are Gods. Also Loki isn't a native Asgardian but he gets to be called a God.

What else did you expect from MCU mongoloids?

She listed as actress for Avengers 4

>Neither are Asgardians
But Asgard is. You're really not very good at making substantial arguments.

What's the point of arguing in-universe nonsense? In the end what matters is if Feige, a writer, or whoever wants to bring her back and Blanchett agrees to do it.

Attached: cite.png (481x105, 8K)

IMDB is not a legitimate source

Source: Your ass
Speculation at best

I think that's her exploding

Attached: hela_death.webm (960x540, 1.74M)

Nah I'm sure she's fine.

1.) It wouldn't block the heat at all. You would be boiled alive if the fridge didn't melt/get torn apart.
2.) The thin layer of lead wouldn't be enough to stop the levels of radiation, not even close, and even if it was the layers of lead would be burnt off by the heat or just the fridge being torn apart from the shockwave.
3.) The fridge would have been destroyed by the shockwave but even if it hadn't it being thrown the large distance that we say would have broke every bone in Indy's body from the sheer velocity or the impact when it lands.

I'm sure that's why you ignored that I pointed out that Loki isn't a native Asgardian. Asgard harbors several races of people, including some who didn't originate there and are considered gods. "You have to be from Asgard to be a god" is dumb when Loki literally isn't from Asgard and is still considered a god.

>people were dying before she was born
>people were dying when she was in exile
>people still die after she's dead
>for people to die she has to manually kill them one by one with a sword like literally any chump would do
She ain't the goddess of shit.

He didn't die, but it was extremely painful.

haha what if she actually was the goddess of shit could you imagine haha

haha wonder what she'd smell like

Welp, that actually does look kind of like what Loki does with his decoy clones, with her flashing and leaving only a puff of smoke
Probably still dead or at least not coming back though. And remember that she's powerless now anyway. The whole point of was that her power comes from Asgard and Asgard is no more

But Asgard is a people, not a place.

They don't have much longer either user

Kind of late to realise that when they've fucking blown it to hell specifically because it's supposedly mostly a place for her

Attached: DX8dAzkXcAYB00T.jpg large.jpg (720x475, 34K)

To be fair that's a poorly written sign. "Do not touch" said someone about something apparently.

>And remember that she's powerless now anyway.
But why? Asgard gave her a power bonus because she's the rightful heir, but she was pretty powerful before Odin died ... Does the ruler of Asgard have to keep control of Asgard otherwise they become normal tier, like what happened to Odin? This whole thing is very confusing to me.

She draws her power from Asgard

Was this the case before she became the ruler of Asgard too?

You only like her because she's just basically evil Galadriel.

and that's a good thing

She hasn't had her odin pep talk yet, soon shell unlock goddess of death aura mode

I haven't watched any mcu since civil war but I still think it would be cool if it turned out that the infinity gems have been misidentified:

based on their coloration from the video games,

if the mind gem was really the reality gem in a fake mind gem shell, that explains how the staff was created and how it could be a tool that allows thanos to monitor events on earth...

if the reality gem in thor 2 is really the power gem, that explains why the elf dude seemed to get superpowers and why he failed at his nonsensical goal of warping reality...

if the power gem in gotg is really the space gem, it would end up making the film much more family friendly (which matches with its excessively kid friendly style) if it turns out that star lord just thought really hard about launching ronan to the farthest point away in the universe...

which leads us to the tesseract, which I imagine ought to be a cosmic cube, which explains why it can create energy batteries as well as teleport people, and also explains why it would be so dangerous in the hands of naive persons. In my headcanon, when the red skull touched the cube, he may have wished then that he could have found more of these objects and seen where they came from, so the cube acceded to his wishes and teleported him to their origin, which happens to be the origin point of the universe, which would also logically be the farthest point you could be from anywhere else*. There, he would get up to red skull shenanigans just trying to survive, until 70 years later when he hears that someone else has teleported in to this ancient wasteland.

*(i know that's not how space works but it's canon that the marvel universe has changed shape in the past, and there's no reason it couldn't be different from our own)

cont.

...and then ronan and the red skull must join forces to fight their way back to our galaxy, comparing notes on creating superhumans, on ruling lesser beings, and on galactic history, with each one trying to top the other, each one deceiving the other, each one living for the moment that the other will no longer be needed and can be betrayed, enslaved and destroyed! Will their devious plans succeed? Tune in next week, same marvel time, same marvel channel!

Disgusting elder fetishist

It's really not. The only people who thought that were still asshurt about the prequels

t. homo

>
>1.) It wouldn't block the heat at all. You would be boiled alive if the fridge didn't melt/get torn apart.

What if the fridge was turned ON, genius? With full ice cube trays?? You never thought about that, did you, college?

>>if the mind gem was really the reality gem in a fake mind gem shell, that explains how the staff was created...

and how the twins were created. In my headcanon both wanda and pietro were exposed to the secret power hidden within the staff, but unlike the hydra henchmen who had signed up for human experimentation, only they had enough will and love to be transformed in a beneficial manner.

Pietro wished that he could move quickly and fix things fast
Wanda wished that she could understand and reshape reality

and so they both kinda have reality warping powers, considering how pietro's movement powers make zero sense.

I'm probably giving this too much thought.