Post a better example of impotent leftist rage

post a better example of impotent leftist rage

I'm not sure there is one

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/politics/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You better be careful OP.

He's done being nice.

If enough people donate to pay for his expenses, he'll come tell it to your face.

lol

eh

durp.

Papa Roach btfo

This is the correct answer and it's not close

I don't understand the concept of impotent rage. Should we be making fun of people for having self control and not rioting in the streets like animals because they're angry? What if someone in power gets mad and bombs shit because they have power? Is their rage more justified because they have pretty toys? What if Superman was born but he was a total SJW and killed all white males? Is he impotent because he disagrees with you even though he can and will snap your neck?

Post Trotsky

Jenkum is not as bad as Ana. He can show restraint, he accidentally says intelligent things sometimes. Ana K on the other hand has become completely enraged. Jenkem gets angry, but Ana experiences rage. This election has become a complete narcissistic injury for her and in predictable fashion she broadcasts her identity even harder instead of engaging in some reflection.

>women who don't like me are dumb

yeah, that's the one

The difference between anger and rage is the difference between principles and identity.

Impotent rage sure gives me a boner.

reddit.com/r/politics/

If only

>libtards actually believe this

we /boogeyman/ now

Jon Stewart's, "this is not your country". Kinda hilarious in hindsight.

>post a better example of impotent leftist rage
here ya go mate

I cant stop watching TYT meltdown. Its amazing.