H-he's gonna pull off another miracle right guys? The power of meme magic beats everything, right?

H-he's gonna pull off another miracle right guys? The power of meme magic beats everything, right?
twitter.com/stefanssonkarl/status/972267460937338882?s=21

Attached: IMG_4333.jpg (640x855, 170K)

Other urls found in this thread:

digitalspy.com/tv/news/a835562/lazy-town-actor-stefan-karl-stefansson-free-cancer-right-now/
youtube.com/watch?v=TH9_RMsQvek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We simply have not memed hard enough.

Didn't he decide to forgo followup treatment after he was first given the all clear? Treatment that was suppose (or at least attempt to) ensure that it didn't come back.

Also, why does he have a pair of tits hanging on the coat stand behind him?

I don't know about forgoing treatment, but the "tits hanging on the coat stand" is a zany old timey phone stand and bells

Attached: IMG_4337.jpg (650x390, 75K)

The fact that he has even lived this long is a miracle onto itself. We should be grateful for that.

Attached: Eddie.png (1437x807, 470K)

I love him. I honestly wish we could get him all better, maybe get him a career in Hollywood or something...

This.

Especially with fucking pancreatic cancer.

Here we go
digitalspy.com/tv/news/a835562/lazy-town-actor-stefan-karl-stefansson-free-cancer-right-now/

>"I have been asked by hundreds of people tonight if it's true that I'm free of cancer. This is one of those questions I don't really know how to answer.
>"I'm free of any cancer metastases right now after undergoing a very successful liver surgery in June this year performed by one of the best liver surgery teams in the world.
>"I'm NOT free of the danger yet," he continued, "but I'm free of the metastases. I have refused any further adjuvant therapy, chemo or radiation, since there is less than 3% chance of it making any difference, but more likely it will make me more and more sick.
>"So, if it comes back, if we are looking at another metastases, we will try surgery or nothing at all."

Ah ok that makes more sense. Chemo is fucking awful and if the doctors were saying "it probably won't help much" then I don't blame him for turning it down. Better to live for two months with a relatively normal life than to live for four months barely able to function

JUST HOW MANY TUMORS DOES THIS GUY HAVE
IS HIS ENTIRE BODY MADE OUT OF CANCER OR SOMETHING
THIS IS RIDICOLUS
THE HUMAN BODY IS THE SHITTIEST MOST FRAGILE PIECE OF SHIT EVER, HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO GET ANY SHIT DONE WITH THIS BULLSHIT
I JUST GOT PROSTATITIS 4 MONTHS AGO TOO, BEEN PEEING NON STOP EVER SINCE WITH ZERO SLEEP
WHAT IS THIS WONKY ASS BULLSHIT IT BREAKS IN 2 SECONDS
FOR FUCK'S SAKE WHOEVER DESIGNED THIS SHIT IS A COMPLETE MORON

That's what being lazy does to you.

>JUST HOW MANY TUMORS DOES THIS GUY HAVE
>IS HIS ENTIRE BODY MADE OUT OF CANCER OR SOMETHING
That's kinda how cancer works, yes

It's him or Stan Lee. Choose.

>Stan sucks his soul
>tumors included

Attached: le fou.jpg (247x225, 18K)

Man, he's got soul cancer now too? That's fucked up, he doesn't deserve that

>My father had bowel cancer
>The tumors in his bowels were removed, but it spread to his liver
>Those tumors were also removed, but it once again spread, this time to his lungs
>In early 2013, while receiving both chemo and a new drug that targeted his type of cancer specifically, dad came down with the flu
>He also developed an ulcer on his eyelid
>Mum took him to the local doctors and they told him it was just the flu and that the ulcer was nothing to worry about
>After all the shit we'd been through with Doctors telling us "It's just something minor..." and it turning out to be something major, mum didn't believe them
>Mum had an optometrists appointment that same day, so she asked them if they could have a look at dads eye
>They took one look and basically said that dad had to go down to Melbourne to have surgery immediately
>The ulcer had been rubbing on the lining of his eye and it was now so thin that it could burst any moment and he'd lose his eye, and possibly worse if that happened
>So they rushed down to the city
>After the surgery, dad's oncologist took him off the chemo, in order to give his immune system a chance to deal with everything
>The oncologist said this would be alright, because the chemo wasn't really doing anything, it was just there as "extra treatment" and that it was the drug doing most of the work
>At this point, about 7% of dads lungs were covered in tumors and they were slowly shrinking
>3 weeks later dad went back to his oncologists for his regular checkup
>Scans were done
>Dad was told that he had between 2 and 4 weeks to live
>The tumors now covered more then 85% of his lungs
>He passed away 4 days later

Regardless of what the oncologist said, it wasn't the drugs keeping the cancer at bay, it was the chemo.

I wonder how Edd's feeling right now

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=TH9_RMsQvek
Meme magic can only bring tragedy to this world.

Fuck dude. That's horrible. My sympathies.

The horrible part is that for 3 years my dad shat blood and when he went to the doctors about it, they told him that it was just hemorrhoids.
Multiple times over 3 years they told him that. They never did blood tests. They never took stool samples. They never even told him to drop his pants, bend over and spread his ass cheeks.
It wasn't until he shat a blood clot, passed out on a toilet and mum took him to the emergency department the next town over, that he actually got tests done.

Had it been caught earlier, he'd still be here.

Let that be a lesson to all of you. If you're got an issue that you think may be serious, but your doctor says it's fine, demand they do tests. If they don't, find a new doctor that will.

I hear you there. Years ago I had a problem where my right arm was swollen to more than twice its size, purple, and hurt like hell. I go to the walk in clinic and see a physician's assistant and he says "yeah it's tendinitis put ice on it." I know that's fucking retarded so I go back another day and see a different PA and she says "maybe you've got an infection in your lymph nodes but I'm not sure so I'll schedule an appointment with a doctor." I see the doc a few days later and he walks in, sees my arm, and immediately sends me off for a sonogram. Turns out I had a massive blood clot, and every vein in my arm from my elbow to my jugular was fully occluded, except for one minor vein that was doing all it could to get the blood out. Doctors are smart but they're still people, get a second opinion if something doesn't seem right. And never put ice on a blood clot

Rough. Poor guy, hope it's not drawn out.