Kebabistan is going full sandnigger now!

turkey legalizes child rape

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/11/18/turkey-legalizes-child-rape-rapist-marries-victim/
youtu.be/0qF5_P2e_T0?list=LLAx-ziHCIpGdBJvHT6srDJA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SOOOOooooo,

this happens near your neighborhood Germany and you still let this incest freaks in. wtf

#dcpizzagate
#spiritcooking

@abramovic666

I thought this was already legal under sharia law? How is this news?

>#dcpizzagate
>#spiritcooking
>@abramovic666
#dcpizzagate
#spiritcooking

@abramovic666

How do you get from the Ottoman Empire to this generic backwards kebab shithole?

Forgot the link: breitbart.com/london/2016/11/18/turkey-legalizes-child-rape-rapist-marries-victim/

Well, officially kebabland still counts as a modern and western country

Well I have to explain background of this.

Western media and American press heavily advertised erdogan as savior of democracy, leader of repressed muslims in Turkey, role model for other Muslim countries in north Africa and middle east by saying he was mildly islamic back in 2003.

Murica helped him rig elections, openly supported financially as well. When erdogan came to power his party hardly secured 32% of votes but gained majority of seats.

Flash forward to 2008. Murica and west in action again. They were helping erdogan to arrest highest ranking members of army with the help of Gulen, an ass backward muslim cia agent living under protection of united states government.

I still remember headlines from united states and Europe newspapers and maganizes in 2008 when our army was destroyed. "Junta is over." "Turkey is heading to a much more civilized direction which is perfect for allies. Another victory of democracy." But when members of army was arrested it was over for us. As they are always considered protector of democracy. It may be funny to think military defending secular values and democracy but in a Muslim country there is no other way to maintain those values without using brute force time to time.

We secular and regular folks were screaming that he was dangerous especially in 2008. We marched against him many times but some of us were arrested and others were shut down, and many had to left country. We even stopped counting numbers of journalist arrested.

Turkey is basically over. This is the next phase islamic dictatorship heading to and we have nothing to do refrain this from happening.

You guys placed your bet on wrong guy and watch him burn our country eventually. Meanwhile keep blaming turkish people for supporting this.

Isn't Turkey part of the EU now?
Have fun with that Eurocucks. Protip: Revolt as soon as possible.

child rape legalization is not whats happening though

if you are married under sharia law, the current turkish law can prosecute you for child rape
but now they are going around it by lifting the convictions if the girl marries the guy
so its still not legal to rape or anything theoretically

but obviously this will be exploited far too much to the point that almost no rapist will be prosecuted, that is the general concern

Based Erdogan

Sorry to hear that. The West really is stupid when it comes to dealing with Muslims

John Walsh an american hero for creating the sex registry would never let this happen. We will go to war against turkey before this is allowed to defend the sacred innocence of every child.

SPoiler: proven fact that any child under 18 who has sex with an adult is destroyed for life.

Thats the way it was done in ottoman empire
Rapists marrying victims was common in history until feminism

Yes it is.
You seem to base yourself on the idea that if a child is married to a man in sharia, it's not rape. But it is.
A child can not consent to sex. Therefor sex with a child is rape. End of.

Hey roachfriend. This is absolutely unrelated to the thread, but how would I go about getting the Turkish citizenship? Asking for a friend.

Turkish society outside of northwest is very traditional and religious
You cant judge it by 2016 fedora standard

I'm not well schooled about Roach constitutions but basically isn't this one of your checks and balances?

>Army is sworn to uphold a secular state as Ataturk founded
>Army is permitted by the constitution to overthrow any Islamic leader who they think is getting too durka-durka
>Coups are a regular feature of a self-correcting state where the only candidates for leadership are from sandnigger religious groups
>COUPS R BAD, DEMOCRACY GOOD doesn't actually work when there's 60% Islam and 40% Not Islam
>Western intervention in such a system ends up with an Islamic dictatorship

Shut the fuck up roach, its not our fault you're shit.

i dont seem to base myself on any idea nigger do you even read
>a child cannot consent to sex
i agree that until out of puberty children shouldnt be sexualized by adults, they are too emotional and open to manipulation to make right decisions
but the main idea here is that in the eastern parts of turkey, there are still lots of people getting married according to sharia law, and erdo usually looks for their approval, partly because he also holds those beliefs partly because those are easy votes

>the EU still wants them to join the union
W E W
E
W

It kinda is

Why not? They don't deserve a pass for their shitty morals.

Its all your fault for being so weak we can easily manipulate your countries.

Have you ever looked at a fucking map? How is turkey in our "neighbourhood"

Lamest excuse I have read t b h

Wtf i love turkey now

Shit3morals youre mentioning were being practiced for entire human history
Fedoras are the current year tier
So no
You dont have a right to impose your way of thinking and starting more iraqs and lybias

kebabistan has always been full sandnigger... ahmed...

You are cowards, who only joined the wars after you could be sure your side would win.
Also 'nam

It's becoming quite the little caliphate over there

Nuke them

>Undoing Ataturks legacy
Good job roaches next you gonna reform into a theocracy

Cry harder you slav rape baby.
Enjoy your future caliphate as well.

Roaches survive nukes

people like you are the reason for the downfall of morals 0 in west
Maybe instead of scapegoating erdogan you could think about your own morals and country
Not all world revolves around your idea of whats right

mother fucker oruspu evladi, Erdogan helping of poor people in Turkiye always asshole mother fuck bitch ok?

who u supporting mother sucker? CHP? who?? tell me?

who else other than Erdogan and AK parti help the common turkish folk?

the real is , you are rich playboy mother sucker in turkiye and u scare that the poor folk get better chance and mostly islamic u athiest alchol drinking drug using faggot pussy boy

I fuck u ass ok? kaffir, siktir git!

So now you are saying he just does it to win votes
Which... Still doesn't make child rape okay buddy.

My point is that child marriage is always child rape. There is no cultural or traditional frame in which you can put it that makes it less abusive and immoral. There is no place for that in a civilized world.

>Being against child marriage is fedora
I mean, I don't understand the idea of having a town rapist either, so maybe you are indeed enlightened in a way we in the West aren't.

>You dont have a right to impose your way of thinking and starting more iraqs and lybias
But I have every right to mock them, call them degenerate barbars and call them out on it.

>youre mentioning were being practiced for entire human history
And the reason the West is advancing, and the Middle East (inc Turkey) isn't is because they look towards the past (Islam) and the rest of the world looks towards the future.
Traditions are good. Ending abuse traditions is also good. And I'm pretty sure even in the middle ages Europeans weren't fucking 4-11 year olds and called it a marriage.

Habe fun in mexico, Pedro

>They don't deserve a pass for their shitty morals.

pfffffffft

>pizzagate
your whole ruling class are child rapists my dude

islam is pretty shit, but generally because it hasnt yet lived through the reforms christanity did
it probably wont be as beneficial to humanity in the future, but it will adapt to more humane terms as time passes, especially in this era of knowledge

youtu.be/0qF5_P2e_T0?list=LLAx-ziHCIpGdBJvHT6srDJA
Then we need to learn from the ants on how to deal with roaches

will anzu be safe?

its part of the EU ascension process and you know it hans. merkel knows she wont be able to implement it so she needs the roach to do it

when they become european all your kids can be raped and it wont be a crime

>boohoo my actions have consequences
cuck

nigger please learn to read

fucking dumbass

>proxy çomar

>poop_in_the_toilet.jpg

This is not about that
It's about pol complaining about degeneracy and wantimg traditionalism and then supporting a freemason ataturk militant antireligious policies
It's about you pushing aggressive atheism all the time

>Army is sworn to uphold a secular state as Ataturk founded

Correct. Destroyed with help by gulen-cia.

>Army is permitted by the constitution to overthrow any Islamic leader who they think is getting too durka-durka

Army has no permission by constitution but they intervene when necessary as they did in 1961 and 1982.

>Coups are a regular feature of a self-correcting state where the only candidates for leadership are from sandnigger religious groups.

-Correct.

>COUPS R BAD, DEMOCRACY GOOD doesn't actually work when there's 60% Islam and 40% Not Islam

-Correct.

>Western intervention in such a system ends up with an Islamic dictatorship

-Correct.

Age of adulthood used to be 12-14 until feminism

turkish girl love arap cock hahahahaha

Army erdogan purged are gulens friends you deceiving constantinoplian scum

And ataturk was a freemason hater of all religions and traditionalism

Nerdersin Karasakal? Geliyorum hemen gurtden sicakagam.

Lel ur a faggot bruh
>mimimimi, it's always the fault of others

Pic related is you desu

You gotta work harder to trigger.

2/10

So progressive!

Send help.
Kill yourself.

Mate I'm not on that. I'm commenting on this specific roach law. I'm not an interventionist, I don't want to push Western values on non-Western countries. But there are limits, is all I'm saying.

No I will rape him.

He replaced secular ones with gulenists. Now gulenists are replaced with erdogan leaning ones.

And I agree with that, to an extent. Physical/sexual age of adulthood, does not even mean physical full growth. And it surely doesn't mean mental/emotional adulthood. At that age they are too easily manipulated, and need some legal protection.

> waah, waaah, I can't get drunk and go clubbing anymore
> waah, no more foreign sex trips either
> waah, wahh, people in New York won't think I'm cool anymore.

Tough shit Mr Secularist. maybe if you had given a shit about your own countrymen instead of enriching yourselves then everyone would be able to enjoy freedom. Sad truth is a religious theocracy is more preferable to most Turks than being ruled by the likes of you.

Why did I watch this from start to end

I'm poor and jobless yet 32 years old.

let them eat themselves ... until the time is ripe for an atomic strike lol ... shazam > EURABIA is back in our lap baby

Aaaaand Erdroroach did what I expected him to do. The coup was Turkey's last chance. I suggest that any turkbros here get out of that shithole before it's too late.

>posted 12 minutes ago
>video is 18 minutes long

i would agree if political islam wasnt the most backwards thinking any decent country ever had

yes there is a bit of vanity in secularism, but its nothing compared to the political islam, nor is it anywhere near as disastrous

turkey is being ruled by low iq pragmatist manchilds, and there is absolutely no way you can scapegoat minimal secular elitism for the emotional decisions of shitty islamists