Is Frank still a "Christian"?

It's canon he wanted to become a Catholic Priest, but he couldn't forgive, so he abandoned that life. But from the MAX and Knights series, I get the impression that he never stopped "believing". So really, he's 100% certain he's going to Hell. Yet he keeps doing what he's doing. Honestly, that's pretty sad.

Attached: LordsPrayer.png (1080x1920, 3.43M)

A. MAX isn't canon to 616.
B. Punisher became an angel before, or something, so Marvel's heaven clearly has no issue with what he does. (that was fucking stupid by the way, but it happened)

Attached: punisherangeldisplay.jpg (619x364, 47K)

Probably closer to agnostic/not caring but is pretty sure he'll be going to a Hell of some sort.

Not in the conventional sense no. He doesn't pray, go to church, try to live a christian life.

Hell is real and he's already there.

Speaking as a Catholic 99% of is don't do those things

It might be cliché but I like the trope of a mean antihero/bad guy having some sort of religious background or spiritual belief
Ie: Agent 47, Eddie Brock, etc

>Agent 47
Can I get the sauce on this? Never played any Hitman.

Agent 47 once lived/worked in a Catholic church until he was forced out of retirement when people kidnapped the priest. In order to go after the assailants, 47 had to do a few odd jobs in exchange for favors

Huh. Well shit, I never knew that. Thanks user.

Attached: 1511025561612.png (437x405, 390K)

Thor should pull some string and make sure Frank goes to Valhalla when he dies. It would be the best outcome to everyone.

>so Marvel's heaven clearly has no issue with what he does

The whole "Angel Frank" thing wasn't actually sanctioned by Heaven, a rogue semi-fallen angel just brought a dead Frank back and they decided to make the best of it until he eventually told them to fuck off and stop using his family like a carrot on a stick.

Nah man. Valhalla doesn't need Frank there to bum everyone out. They want to fight all day and feast like kings all night, not fight all day and then spend the whole night planning while chewing on some stale MREs.

You don't want Frank go to Hell? It's in his name - he would go to Hell after death and continue his work. There is a lot of work for him in Hell.

They'll let him bring guns with him into hell?

Well, there is an old tradition of burying people with their weapons, so that they could take them to the afterlife. And also you really think he is going to ask for a permission to punish some fuckers?

>And also you really think he is going to ask for a permission to punish some fuckers?
No, but Mephisto has no reason to let him try.

I can see Frank getting kicked out of he'll sort of like Lobo.
Frank gets there and starts telling the demons they are too soft and starts to get ultra brutal and kind of creeps them out so they send him back.

Nah he'd be like Doomguy. Eternally ripping guts of dead criminals until the demons manage to trap him, unable to kill him since he's already dead.

It's literally the plot of Hitman 2

Well user, like I said, I never played Hitman.

Why do people who know nothing about Christianity think the Ten Commandments are completely absolute?

You're right man, I totally forgot about that part of the New Testament where Jesus and his followers slaughter all the heretics that refused to follow him.