Questionable content

COPS

Attached: 0mv8_d22iIZEJpFFwEb-Yt8eXusy-lpZ1FkVeWyUl0NMTE1e3ntrsZgDxuhhacTD.png (800x1160, 359K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jae38H1_j-E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stop posting this shit.

Can’t fool me. Faye needs to fuck the robot. Don’t tease the possibility of Clinton fucking the robot.

Faye and the robot will never fuck

no clinton needs to fuck the tall asian. By force if necessary.

Stop saying hurtful things, user

Attached: 608AD7CD-D321-469A-B018-EDCAE884B57D.png (1041x287, 175K)

Clinton's gonna get some robopussy while Basilisk is still slightly robodrunk and we're gonna have a three-month story arc about roboconsent and roborape

See, this makes sense. Whoever programmed the robot was clearly a scrawny nerd, so they made the robot attracted to them.

Wait...he's got a robit hand.

HE CAN FIST THE ANDROID GIRL!

fuck off with this garbage

The robots in this world aren’t programmed. They’re emergent learning AI that developed from an overmind.

He's the mighty Mister Fister.

All of their strengths, none of their weaknesses.

Either he forgot Clinton's hand cover was white and not matching his skin color..

Or he just completely forgot to color his hand last page.

It's been mentioned that he wears a synthetic skin glove over his robot hand.

Yeah, this is it.

Attached: 3696.jpg (800x1160, 333K)

Attached: do-not-fist-android-girls-yeouch-16851352.png (500x608, 120K)

Attached: blackbolt-wat.jpg (295x295, 16K)

AS THE LEGEND FORETOLD

Why are all the male robots formless blocks and the female robots recolored humans? Wouldn't it be sexist according to the moral guardians (as in men can be ugly but women are always hot)?

>Mr. Augustus
Did xe just assume xer's gender?

>Why are all the male robots formless blocks and the female robots recolored humans?

Attached: 27660E8F-F260-4495-B783-A76F0D894253.png (800x1160, 159K)

>implying pinky mcsoybot is male

Fuck off Jeph. Go back to binge drinking and chain smoking. You were a better artist then and your exwife was still interested in having sex with you because you took risks and were exciting like smashing nails into stumps with your head. That was a good idea

Attached: BE6AAD39-FFA3-4F29-9BA1-32605A65FA56.png (800x1160, 184K)

Displaying women as incompetent and assuming genders!? Did a fucking Nazi write this shit?

Jesus, he already has TWO romantic interests!
Or is Jeph going for the harem ending?

All that matters is if he can take a dick as good as the fembots.

>Manlets, when will they learn?

Thanks Jeph, I wasn't expecting that from you

>Dude, where's your argument?

brutal

It’s okay because police are the scum of the earth, silly.

t. basketball American

Jeph is trying to undo the threesome and give Clinton a love interest so we stop asking for the poly relationship, isn’t he?

The proper answer to all of her questions is: "Do you have a warrant, robo-pig? Am I under arrest? Am I being detained?"

FPBP

he won't have two robosexual relationships. there will be a love trapezoid between the cop, the tranny's brother, the autist, and the bear

This is a scurrilous plot to make Officer Basilisk part of the immediate social group.
>Basilisk and Bubbles are now interacting in social situations
>each learns the other isn't so bad and has reasons for their various hangups
>robot lesbians
>Faye given unrelated boyfriend soon after
>nobody fucks a robot but other robots
Double or nothing Hannelore comes back from her self-discovery trip having turned Winslow into a sex slave, where everything relevant happened offscreen.

Thanks for the two minutes hate, patreon user.

SOMEBODY BETTER GET FUCKING A ROBOT REAL FUCKIN SOON

Attached: 1404443586498.png (400x300, 224K)

A fellow man of culture.

Attached: hulk-hogan-movies-main.jpg (650x411, 177K)

Here's a question
When Winston got his first "humanoid" chassis, everyone treats it as it's uncanny valley and weird but ostensibly we've had android humanoid AIs running around for basically ever and never consider it strange when they see one (with exceptions like bubbles being a combat model)

SOVEREIGN CITIZEN, OFFICER ROBOPORK

Counter-theory: Robo-cop will join the threeway and Brun will be made airtight.

The point is that robots in this world tend to use chassis that they can afford. There certainly are male chassis that aren’t basically cylons

Attached: 2CE55AF5-10C6-4FB2-975C-D2AF8F3FCBFD.png (800x1160, 149K)

Theories about why Jeph put Hannelore on the bus?
Did he finally come to a self-realization that he's become absolutely shit at writing all his core characters?

I don't recall the uncanny valley coming up, just people that were used to him being an ipod.

here's a shocker: Jeph doesn't understand the world he's built and makes it up as he goes. in the beginning of the comic, AI's were in small devices like iPods and toasters and AnthroPCs like Pintsize. WInston gets placed in the prototype humanoid body which is deemed to be "uncanny valley" as you said, and he went back to being an ipod. at some point in the comic, the "singularity" happens and it's made out to not be a big deal since AI already exists. AI is treated like it just randomly happened, and that AI is not created by humanity but just appears. when Momo goes on one of her "robo rights" spiels, she mentions how when AI emerged, the scientists asked what it wanted, and it said "to be equals". yet, we see AI is not really equal as they perform functions they don't like (May was a bank AI instead of being what she wanted, a fighter jet). yet, we see, all of a sudden, humanoid AIs walking around, interacting with humans, and even being war machines, despite Winslow's body being the prototype. now consider less than 3 years of real time has passed in the comic since it started. pretty fucking impossible for humanoid AIs to have integrated with humanity they way they have in such a short time; the modern comics even imply it has been like this for a long time despite being disproved by Winslow's body.

and then you have the robot devil, which is a whole other box of worms

Attached: 1483991997313.png (791x1024, 594K)

To be fair, most humans perform functions they don't want to do.

Robo-Caine is just deus ex machina because Jeph had no idea how to resolve that plot arc. We'll never get to know what that things' deal is, because that might actually be interesting.

someone probably pointed out that he wrapped up the "Hannelore has an assistant she doesn't want foisted upon her" by having hannelore foist the assistant upon her dad, who also doesn't want her. A better writer might have used it as a moment of self exploration where Hannelore realizes she's more like her mother than she realizes and that she only deployed Tilly because she thought her father could genuinely used the help, that it was a well intentioned gesture all along from someone who knows what their family member needs.

Not Jeph tho

>pretty fucking impossible for humanoid AIs to have integrated with humanity they way they have in such a short time
The whole idea behind the concept of the singularity in general is that once it happens everything changes faster than people would assume.

"Singularity" is short for "technological singularity" so the accelerating changes apply to technology, not contravening human nature. Unless eugenics and genetic engineering come into play (biological singularity, basically), the standard of taking 2-3 generations to accept a significant cultural change still applies. Even if the AIs are to become indistinguishable from humans, the "old" generation will die before true acceptance.

>the entire week will be dedicated to this shit

Fucking Jacks

>>Basilisk and Bubbles are now interacting in social situations

I get it.

To get people off his back about a HUMAN having a relationship with a ROBOT, he'll write it where both Robots will link cable with each other and have sex that way. That way, he can't draw icky sex scenes, it's all "offscreen,"

>Theories about why Jeph put Hannelore on the bus?

Despite her being a "quiet psycho," and ticking off a few boxes, the fact that Hanners is a "rich white girl," probably was in Jeph's mind, something that would upset some tumblrina and he'd stab his hands again.

Might be interesting.

The chosen One.

Harem ending
Harem ending

Maybe a "fan" could write such a story.

So is Faye and the main guy never going to fuck or what

youtu.be/jae38H1_j-E

Making fun of transgenders, gays, fat women = not okay
Making fun of short, awkward men = okay

Sweet logic from this author here

That's social justice for you.

Is “O’Malley” basically punchbot moonlighting as a cop?

It's cool, manlets don't technically count as human

Attached: enhanced-15930-1451325525-3.jpg (510x256, 35K)

But lesbian robots do?

Good to know.

Bad Bots Bad Bots
What you gonna do
what you gonna do when they come for you
Bad Bots Bad Bots

>the color of Clinton's hand changes between pages

Complaining about continuity errors is NITPICKING!
You're a NITPICKER!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE3EEEE!

>t. My best impression in an autistic QC gan.

>smashing nails into stumps with your head

For real?

and then the robot was never seen again

Attached: wasted.png (800x382, 87K)

Awww, is the little guy upset?

Triggered manlet detected

Dude go off on one to Jeph about it saying you're a transman.

>Dune reference
>So much more niche than a Star Wars reference
>Do I get my nerd cred now?

Fuck I hate Jeff Hacks' writing.

Congrats, you've put more thought into QC than Jeph Jacques ever did.

When will Marvin fuck the trainyard?

I kinda don't understand all the thought process and effort ppl are putting into this Faye/Bubbles shipping? Has there ever been anything implying Faye even being into girls, like at all? She's only been with dudes, hasn't she?

I mean, she likes Bubbles very much as a close friend, but what is there beyond that? Bubbles just needs to get over that first crush, emotionally she's just been let out into the real world, and find someone headstrong that's actually into developing a relationship.

Attached: 124579998.jpg (2048x1160, 381K)

Jeph Hacks is writing this comic. Anyone can go from straight to gay in two panels.

Maybe.

It would be kind of cool if Clinton and Robocop hooked up or even tried to emotionally connect in some predictably awkward fashion? They're both sort of cute, may work sufficiently well together and the weird physical interactive component might have some comedic potential?

Not to keen on your "part of the immediate social group" idea, though? The whole thing would work better if she's just a rarely seen acquintance. The Bubbles/Robocop could work, down the line, but is a little too plain, isn't it?

Just similar models, probably.

Attached: bd2.png (680x524, 80K)

I briefly thought this too, but then I remembered I can't tell half of his characters apart at this point anyway.

soft boy

Attached: GTB5ZwPKuY4VZramjSAjqnFX5XQlnOON3SH64hUP4JX2eE1Byn_4cTsHCTLfdmkm.png (800x1160, 466K)

ALREADY DROPPED
L
R
E
A
D
Y

D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Attached: 1365120232805.gif (178x179, 2.99M)

>I kinda don't understand all the thought process and effort ppl are putting into this Martin/Claire shipping? Has there ever been anything implying Martin even being into dudes, like at all? He's only been with girls, hasn't he?

I bet Clint could kick his ass

Being more inclusive by letting people get wasted.
Why would a robot want to be drunk? Why would anyone let robots be policemen who intentionally get intoxicated seemingly on the job?

Jeph had been teasing the idea of them hooking up for years now and technically bubbles isn’t a girl. Besides, I dont think she ever expressed distaste for girl on girl action. She could have only dated guys because that’s what her gender role says and she’s just going with the flow of that. ‘’I do agree that bubbles should try to find someone else if Faye isn’t down but, you know, it’s hard to make that move when there’s one unobtainable person that you really want or can connect with...

Why do people want to be drunk?

bige boye an smole boi shud fuk

>why would you allow someone who can intentionally stop doing something with peak efficiency do anything
Dude, they just explained it.

Eliot will destroy more than his hand next time b

Attached: 4D8F7F72-4701-4182-B8BE-C6DAA13D3F5A.jpg (395x364, 65K)

I am getting more and more tempted to fix the gaps in my QC reading.
Maybe just start from the beginning.

Eh, close enough.

It could be worse. He did a really bad Jojo reference in one strip with Clin-ton.

>by catering to cops we can guarantee a increased and steady revenue, along with under the table perks, by becoming a cop bar
>all at the low, low cost of the occasional sexual assault and vehicular homicide that gets swept under the rug

>Being more inclusive by letting people get wasted.

Oh great, the SJW's have found another more moronic way to vurtue signal.

Why do people want to get drunk? It's fun to lower your inhibitions and be disoriented for a while.

How would cops lead to that?

Cops have a nasty habit of covering for other cops so behavior that could easily get them kicked off the force or even land them in prison are often covered up.

The "blue wall of silence".