Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/08OTTAWA136_a.html
strawpoll.me/11681883
radio.therightstuff.biz/category/shows/the-young-hwytes/
youtube.com/watch?v=WlTd05JwgMU
youtube.com/watch?v=f-s__SwOXWg
youtube.com/watch?v=bhxMQBAECD8
cbc.ca/news/politics/russia-us-mexico-help-fort-mcmurray-1.3574000
theglobeandmail.com/news/national/300-south-african-firefighters-are-trained-and-headed-to-fort-mcmurray/article30197182/
youtube.com/watch?v=5JokUgo5dxY
cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/south-african-firefighters-alberta-1.3624581
metro.co.uk/2016/05/09/man-arrested-after-teaching-pug-to-do-a-nazi-salute-when-it-heard-the-words-sieg-heil-5870354/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck you bitch

ooga booga

But Sup Forums doesn't have flags. It's so much harder to trigger people and get attention.

I used to be really pro-Canada before I started browsing Sup Forums and reading the things leafs post

You did this to yourselves

serious question
been lurking for months on pol and never really noticed why everyone hates on leafs?

was it from years back?
they mostly have similar comments as Americans
I've read dumber crap from US flags

Day of the Rake when?

Basically, we're the better america.

Sadly I have to agree.....lots of beta cucks posting stupid shit all the time. However there are a few of us who still stand up when we piss. Fewer and fewer by the day though..........

How mad you are right now nigger

Sup Forums-tier thread

ironic

sage

I read a comment from a Canadian poster yesterday that topped anything in a long time

>tips menorah

if that's originally your meme I'm gonna be the stick that gets stuck in rakes and annoys the fuck out of gardeners

Rustle on Leafs
Rustle beautifully in the wind

Stop it. We are not better Americans. This is kind of mentality that so many Canadians have and it's just fucking pathetic. This is some kind of inferiority complex Canadian have and it needs to stop. You're acting like a fucking pleb, the whole see's it and you're an fucking embarrassment.

>U.S. wary of Canada’s ‘inferiority complex’
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/08OTTAWA136_a.html

How can anyone take you seriously, holy fuck.

Oh man this really upsets me lol jk it doesn't

No, what's pathetic is how much you hate your own country, stupid
We don't want you here gtfo

Weedman was a mistake

No thank you

Hello Sup Forums it is clear we have a problem with Canadian shills on this board. They are more than likely funded by the effeminate cuck Justin Trudeau and are here only to disrupt our community.
According to Hirohito all boards are allowed to enact changes if they can get a consensus. So i ask every user on Sup Forums should we enact a final solution and range ban every leaf from the board.

strawpoll.me/11681883 (embed)

I will be running this poll over the week until we have a final solution to the Canadian question. If we decide to exterminate every leaf i will then present that decision to the honorable Hirohito.

It's literally just a meme that some people are retarded enough to take seriously, even fellow leaves become self hating because they are insecure faggots

>tfw u cry ebery tiem this

Dude leafs are the fucking worse pieces of shit on the board by far. Never take one seriously ever. They are like the little brother on a computer trying to troll while everyone ignores them

Ozzies or Australians are the masters of shit posting. They have great senses of humor and are amusing. Leafs would say something like

"Trump didn't even win the popular vote lol" while Australians would argue which hole put it in on Melania

Once we lost the based PM for le weedman pol turned on us

It'll only prove that we're the ultimate shitposters. If you strike us down, we will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine. If you defeat us, we win.

Canadians are the best thing to happen to America desu
listen damn it
>Florida user
>neighborhood fills with meth trash (whites) illegals (mix) and hood trash ..after housing crash
>houses go to ruins
>Canadians buy winter vacay houses
>peace, quiet, houses restored and maintained

I'll be damned if I let you fags shit on my neighbors .. literally to the north (side of the street)

>calls leafs terrible posters
>writes this garbage

I'm Canadian and I'm disgusted with my kind. I moved here from Britbongistan with my family when I was 7 and from the moment I arrived I noticed a huge drop in IQ.

I don't hate my own country I hate plebs like you that give it a bad name. You're such a piece of shit you can't even discern thinking you're superior to Americans from patriotism. Dumb fucks like you equate thinking you're better than the burgers to patriotism. It's you that doesn't belong here, so please just do the whole world and the country you claim to love a favor and kys. Please, just leave this board, find a length of rope, tie a noose and just get it over with. I've fucking had it with you worthless sacks of shit.

Of all my sons, Canada and New Zealand have had to do the least work to get where they are now. Despite my misgivings about my eldest, at least he actually gets his hands dirty instead of relying on his brothers to do the hard work. That alone makes him the worthy heir to my empire.

Who the fuck are you to comment on this glorious bastion of geopolitical incorrectness? You live on a fucking island that has no relevance to the world outside of hipster tourism. This board is for BIG countries.

Day of the rake soon leafs.

I have yet to deal with an unpleasant Canadian. They are alright with me. Welcome, maple bros.

We let out our frustration online so we can act like Ned Flanders in real life.

Forgive us Father, but your surely have a second favorite son

no, Sup Forums is degenerate

Day off the rake when?

yeah overly sarcastic or stupid trolling is annoying
but Canadians can carry on a conversation at least

some of the Euro posters will purity spiral until even they are not "white" enough

the conversations I've had with Euro posters literally descend into "fuck you cuck/gypsy/muhammad/mud/slav etc" after two words

I'm almost certain the "Trump pop vote" threads are CTR shills using proxies

most of the companies offering proxies have a large network in Canada

Racist.

Fucking this. I spread hate and shitposting online because I need an outlet to keep sane in front of others. If my friendorinos or neighbordoodles saw my online persona I'd be forced onto an iceberg and set adrift.

nuke canada desu desu

If your life really much worse than the average American, or the average Swede? If not, why do you shitpost so much harder?

So are you

we're literally America 2.0

Don't stare too long into the Abyss

>America 2.0
Maybe if Hillary were elected. Or Sanders.

Didn't you hear him? If you rake us, we win.

But what will happen to posters from Québec? They're redpilled nationalists and they hate everything leaflike.

You brought this upon yourselves with the daily leaf hate threads. Even when I make a serious post, i get the same replies when some faggot (especially burgerbois) disagrees with me. Your cries give the leaf incentive to shitpost

OOGA

BOOGA

>USNA when?

pls be my ai gf

This is a real life example of why leafs need to get executed

For a few weeks I thought it was just a meme but you start to notice comments that stick out as moronic or obvious bait or just autistic and you look at the flag and its always, fucking always a leaf.

I don't blame /pol for this. I blame the libtards I unfortunately have to call fellow countrymen.

I know what you're referring to
but I was watching that map of live cyber attacks and there were a lot coming from Canadian servers
and it just makes sense
think about it
we know (((they))) fund and use crap like derailment tactics/CTR (especially now that everyone is aware of the potential of pol

(((they))) know how people react to country origins here
I mean , aren't you likely to get triggered by a Canadian bashing Trump
rather than an American (flag)

It's more likely a sock puppet on a proxy than a real Canadian

guys this thread is purely for containment
they are trying to stifle our shitposting

because canadians actually like shit like pic related, it isn't just a government policy they have little control over

radio.therightstuff.biz/category/shows/the-young-hwytes/

do any Canadians listen to these guys?

Send them back. And if they were made here, throw them in the trash, they clearly are overcooked.

pls evac conservative leafs and then nuke

I want to believe you but you're about to have your population double in size with people who vote for diversity and multiculti.

Rough timeline of Alberta fires:
>youtube.com/watch?v=WlTd05JwgMU
>youtube.com/watch?v=f-s__SwOXWg
>youtube.com/watch?v=bhxMQBAECD8
>cbc.ca/news/politics/russia-us-mexico-help-fort-mcmurray-1.3574000
>theglobeandmail.com/news/national/300-south-african-firefighters-are-trained-and-headed-to-fort-mcmurray/article30197182/
>youtube.com/watch?v=5JokUgo5dxY
>cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/south-african-firefighters-alberta-1.3624581
For christ sake...

I never got that sense from them

don't forget, they have a lot to lose for having "certain" views

it's easy for us in the US (and UK to a degree) to say what's on our mind

I lived under commi rule and even though a lot of people disagreed with the insanity (we all kept quiet)

>don't forget, they have a lot to lose for having "certain" views
M8, you get arrested for looking at the chairman the wrong way here.

I just want pic related to be a thing again. That's it.

Please send help the mainlanders are killing us.

Not for bragging, but for shame:
Russia now is undisputably more free and liberal on personal as well as political levels, than most of neocommie western europe. This is fucking madness.

Well trudeau is a bit retarded. Hes literally dividing the country in half through marginalized unemployment benefits for western Canada compared to eastern Canada while killing jobs for western Canada as well as stupid ludacris taxation policies on things like construction materials such as US based drywall, but only those west of the Manitoba/Ontario border, crushing competitive pricing through our own trade partnership with the US, rather than using our own tax dollars to supplement the drywall industry for western Canada to make local sourcing more price competitive.

that's triggering me all the way over here

I honestly don't understand how Europeans haven't snapped

I'm originally Romanian and I still get an urge to impale turks

I think that's the one good characteristic of eastern Euros (we never forgive and never stop until our blood lust is quenched)

I'm sorry

Think that's bad, you can be arrested for teaching your dog a trick here too.
metro.co.uk/2016/05/09/man-arrested-after-teaching-pug-to-do-a-nazi-salute-when-it-heard-the-words-sieg-heil-5870354/

Russia has been far more free than the UK for a decade now at least.

>If your life really much worse than the average American, or the average Swede?
We are simply held to higher public standards than you Americans, so we must shitpost harder to cope.

As for Swedes I think they are suffering from some kind of mental illness or Stockholm Syndrome or something.

hahaha nz acting hard lollo lo l o l o l
nigga u gaiii

I don't doubt for a moment these times shall pass

when one part of Europe goes through difficulties, some other regions flourish and lifts the rest up

..like a dense forest, when one tree falls, the light shines through the a little deeper and the rest that were dormant can sprout
sounds like an "inspirational meme" but then fear a united people

Fuck you. Don't promote that bullshit you fucking idiot. You are only good at one thing.

I'm sorry!

who can stay mad at you :)

Thanks America

Stay mad, faggots.

the "canadians are bad posters" meme is a great example of the sharpshooter fallacy, you only notice bad posts when it's under a leaf flag.
although i'd also say that making fun of canadians only furthers it so they become genuinely shitty, because the good canadian posters all stop posting cause they'll just get bullied for being leafs. it's sad. but also funny

FUCK OF WERE FUCKING FULL YOU GOAT FUCKING, CHILD MOLESTING, EXPLOSIVE DUNE NIGGERS AHHHHHHHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

This is now a leaf love thread cucks

Dont get me wrong, bongbro. We are shitty too.
But, for fucks sake, we are not happy with the crap that happening in your countries. Europe supposed to be migration safevalve for Russia, not for shitskins, and defiently not the other way around. Hope we, somehow, can undone the damage dealt for our lands. Stay strong.

please no more
I'm hungry and that's a long flight

screw it
*buys ticket to UK
*grabs the most crooked stick available
*leaves branches and a blunt tip

point to the asses that need impaling and I'll line the shores as a warning to the residents of the Calais jungle across the straits

>my thread about race mixing got me banned
>but this is a valid thread and the mods won't ban him

always!
you are welcome to Florida anytime
it's actually that time too (winter)
American citizen (Euro stock)

These fucking mods are such cunts. How is this about politics? No but I got banned for talking about racemixing. FUCK YOU

gtg friends :)

it's been pleasant and enjoyable (a little triggering, thanks for the 20 point spike in blood pressure UK user .. you'll be surprised how many Americans are preparing to make Europe great again)
it's just the start
the people are bound to their soil

stay evergreen you beautiful leafs

im gay