Alfie

Wow Alfie it's almost like Vera loves you or something

Attached: wait someone needs to stop that hana abuse in the back.jpg (1063x1600, 595K)

>no way fag!

DUDE GAY MIDGETS LMAO

Update when

So we're not going to talk about the guy beating his niece in the background?

halfling pussy was made for human cock

Prude girl is gonna get GOATED so hard and I can't wait.

you misspelled "havlin"

I get the feeling this with alfie being a huge slut while maintaining a innocent havling facade to everyone else will develop into an exhibitionist fetish. Where gets Marco to bang in public places just out of sight. specially with scenes like this, the op, and when she flashed Lydia.

Attached: 346_318_Alfie_ch5_02.jpg (1018x1400, 356K)

he is based. no need to talk about him more.

Oh for fuck sake, Alfie. For someone that has taken 10 different kind of dicks, you need fucking grow up.

>Alfie's bare shoulders

It was the same dick 10 different ways.

She still needs to grow up.

She like a halfing teenager.

Does that makes Marco and Lydia pedophiles?

As far as she knows her mother isn't a slut, infact her mother has been an uptight bitch so far that gets very angry at her daughter when it comes to even the hint of degeneracy.

This reveal is something of a shock to the image that has been established to the daughter throughout her life.

I thought she was supposed to be like a 20 year old?

That's hot

But none of that is really a reason to believe that her mom doesn't love her. How come she finds it so difficult to believe that the woman who raised her would give up something for the sake of her family?

I get the shock and all, but come on. Your mom loves you, Alfie.

Alfie is ignorant to the derek thing and only the old lady openly bitches about Vera. As far as she knows Vera hates everyone besides her. I guess she thought the gay thing would make Vera shun her like they did that one guy and on top of hating everyone else Vera would jump at the chance to leave. Little does she know Vera loves her more than anything largely because alfie is the only person that really loves Vera, Derek only sees her as a friend and town has hated her family for generations.

>it's an alfie episode
Just give me Marco and Lydia slaying monsters and fucking and this comic would be GOAT. Alfie is an awful character.

Incase is a gay, queer, homosexual, poofter faggot who draws ugly faces.

Really getting nervous about this orgy, something about all this naturalist warrior thing and red makes me think blood sacrifice.

Goat people live, and worship, in a giant mass of red tentacles. They are not to be trusted.

How long do halflings live?

they live to be about 100-150 max if i remember right

>The main character is the worst character.
>EVERY TIME.

When I write my novel, I'm going to write it, and just edit out the protagonist.

Yeah you can see it coming. Question male goat or female.......or both at the same time?

Because Vera never really gave off the vibe that that's something she would do. She was bitchy to everyone and the last time Alfie spoke with her, she had all but disowned her for fucking her girlfriend. Alfie left home for a reason, user, and that bitches name is Vera

>disowned her
That didn't happen user. Alfie told Vera to leave.

Yeah, but that bitch loves her and is willing to give up more than just her happiness for her family. Hate her all you want, that makes a better person than half the cast in this comic.

There is no worse a person than one who gives up their own happiness.

When will Alfie figure out that she can still be a nice person and a freaky slut?

You don't HAVE to be a selfish cooze in order to get cock on the reg, christ!

>I guess she thought the gay thing would make Vera shun her like they did that one guy
That one guy went drinking and partying with the rest of the villagers the night after they put him in stackades. Halvins don't hold grudges very long it seems.

How many pages you wrote today faggot?

>threatening violence on his employees
tsk tsk

She left home cause she wanted adventures and dickings like her mother before her. Familial spats was just the excuse.

I don't know using a fucking mace is crossing the line.

wasn't that already discovered when she got caught fuckin in the window?

Christ can we just get back to Vera already?

She saw that Giant dick, she knows that humans just can't compete. She abandons Alfie in her quest for BGC

Will Vera and Alfie fuck?

>her girlfriend

If I recall that Melinda was already married to another guy.

when is alfie's mom going to fuck her bara guide