>Star Wars Rebels Mid-Season 4 Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=-jWIDwq44ZI

>Rebels Recon: A Fool's Hope & Family Reunion and Farewell
youtube.com/watch?v=uR8Sn_2VRBA

>Solo: A Star Wars Story Official Teaser
youtube.com/watch?v=dNW0B0HsvVs

>Solo: A Star Wars Story TV Spot
youtube.com/watch?v=9Szts88zY4o

>STAR WARS: Battlefront II – The Movie (2017)
youtube.com/watch?v=geqUtEjdREc

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Attached: Raddus and Ackbar.jpg (960x640, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iu3qoIsGzUM
imgur.com/a/6av0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Literally the most kino and based command in Star Wars. Fact.

Attached: d15z9f964pwy.png (1280x546, 589K)

Why is Anakin so sexist?

Attached: capture.png (916x848, 625K)

Gass the meatbags, droid wars now!

Attached: 03151e620f6018f15660969fac685607.jpg (830x364, 45K)

Oh Please if Padme cought Anakin fucking Ahsoka or About to kiss her(Which they did). She would bitch and do the same thing.

Human Pride Galaxy Wide

I prefer the old design. It was more mysterious and pathetic. The new one just reflects the boring arrogant douche TLJ decided to run with.

I don't think Snoke would have ever been a loved antagonist given how lazily he was thrown into the story -- and any origins ascribed to him would likely have been contrived and unsatisfying (and may still be) but his excision from the story still feels like a bit of a waste.

I just watched the last Jedi and I didn't like it. I guess you guys talked it to death so I just wanted to say this.

He was raised in the boonies and then in a church, it's not really his fault.

Yoda & Sheev

2nd best fight in Star Wars. Period.

It's ok. STfags must feel the hate to make themselves stronger. We know in 10 years that the ST will be looked as the best trilogy while you PTfags will continue to wallow in filth. OTfags will have already died out.

Yeah maybe, but I wasn’t posting about their duel.

What if Grievous killed Obi-Wan and escaped Utapau?

Attached: 34054E70-E43A-47CB-A26F-143407C2C58C.jpg (801x530, 196K)

I agree somewhat. I was really hyped for Sheev vs Mace and the council ever since I saw the preview for RotS in Spiderman 2. I couldn't believe that Sidious was gonna use a lightsaber. The actual fight was pretty lame however. Yoda vs Sidious was much much better. I wish we could have got a TCW animated version of RotS.

What if Mace “The Ace” Windu killed Palpatine?

He goes home to his family. And helps Sidious during the jedi purge.

Attached: 1514008965262.jpg (789x1013, 233K)

#MeToo brother
This

Grevious was married to an Elder slut? The more you know.

Anakin divorces Padme and lives with Ahsoka. And lives happily ever after.

Attached: PSX_20171231_121715.jpg (969x824, 94K)

youtu.be/iu3qoIsGzUM

It would start a crisis in the Republic

You got problems against Elders & sluts? Even blonde sluts?

>We know in 10 years that the ST will be looked as the best trilogy while you PTfags will continue to wallow in filth.
Yeah, that's never gonna happen. ST will be forgotten completely and be remembered as the worst trilogy in two years time. With all the planned content for the future the trilogy will be forgotten completely.

based

Ashoka's new turtleneck is ribbed.

For her pleasure.

Attached: 1520833333510.jpg (1920x1080, 195K)

TCW Adult Ahsoka > This Trash.

Attached: download (2)~2.jpg (782x481, 54K)

>and be remembered as the worst trilogy
Probably not. I think people will gradually have more mixed feelings on it and question what the point of it was, though -- especially if IX continues the trend of clumsiness.

See: Injustice: Gods Among Us

This. And no joke people still don't even know what the fucking plot or story of the ST is. Seriously, ask anyone and they can't even answer you.

You guys are fucking retarded. Yelling ninja flipping Yoda was one of the worst ideas Lucas ever had and goes against everything Yoda stood for in the OT. Not to mention it looks stupid as hell. Also making the Emperor use a lightsaber makes zero sense. He calls it a jedis weapon in RotJ not to mention he is a space wizard not a kung fu monk. I am glad Rian Johnson isn't a hack so he didn't listen to you PTfags and have Luke Skywalker jumping and flipping around. He didn't even use his lightsaber like a true master same as OT Yoda.

Attached: 1519849699600.gif (648x272, 3.11M)

>Grevious kills Obi-Wan
>Which means Anakin never gets grossly difugured and have to wear a mobile medical station
>Which means Padme doesn't get chocked out and killed
>Which means Grevious and Vader misadventures killing all the Jedi and bringing in a new Empire while simultaneously taking care of kids

>what STfags actually believe

>Look at this autistic ST gaylord. He sucked RLM dick so hard he forgot that in the OT Yoda was already called a "warrior".

Kek.

Was Sidious using TK to make the Senate pod he was standing on float or was it the repulserlifts on it?

Attached: senate_chamber-main_arena05.jpg (600x342, 35K)

The latter.

I always felt like Yoda had to be the kinda guy who put his money where his mouth is. Never bothered me that he could do flippy shit. Figured it was force assisted anyways.

>Yoda is an old ass man
>Flips around like a Mexican jumping bean while yelling his lungs out.
People here thought this was good despite it going completely against his character in ESB. Yoda was a peaceful teacher and a guru not a fucking short ninja.

Attached: Yoda-Empire-Strikes-Back-image-1-474x600.jpg (474x600, 106K)

>goes against everything Yoda stood for in the OT

Why do people assume that Yoda had no character growth and that he abided by the "war does not make someone great" thing for his entire 900 years of existence? He had 20 years to reflect on the failure of the Jedi Order and the faults of using the Force for attack.

>Yoda in the PT goes against everything Yoda stood for in the OT
Yeah, it's called character development. Yoda changed his beliefs after the failure of the jedi order in the PT

>Empire Strikes Back
>Luke: "Im looking for a great warrior."

>"war does not make one great": Yoda The Empire Strikes Back 1983

Attached: this guy is a fucking idiot.png (499x338, 42K)

I just hate what the PT did to Yoda. Making him into a super serious arrogant jerk hypocrite that flipped around and cut people heads off. He was a complete and utter contrast to the wise pacifist spiritual teacher with a sense of humor from ESB. Rian was able to get this right but curiously not George.

And that is exactly what made Yoda so wise then. He learnt it from experience.

To be fair the development would hold true without Yoda flipping around with a little lightsaber. It's his Order involved in the war, after all.

I like the idea that Yoda finds himself increasingly hawkish out of attachment to the Republic and the Order and how the aftermath sobers him up again profoundly, but you didn't need a TOP TEN ANIME BATTLE to reflect that. In fact, I don't think his fight with Sidious really does much for it either way.

>criticizing the pt in /swco/

Attached: Oh,_no_you_didn't_.jpg (1100x1162, 142K)

>He was a complete and utter contrast to the wise pacifist spiritual teacher with a sense of humor from ESB.
It's like Yoda didn't develop as a character or anything...
> Rian was able to get this right but curiously not George.
Maybe because ghosts don't develop?

Reminder Yoda only had 2 fights and only attacked using defense. Fact.

Yes. Rain managed to utilize him as a shoehorned character. Truly brilliant. Absolute kino.

>Rian was able to get this right but curiously not George.
TLJ is a dumpster fire of a movie, but its Yoda felt true to where we left him in the OT. I liked that scene, overall.

No it didn't. Rian had Yoda acting like a crazy retard to Luke despite that being an act to test Luke's patience. It's almost as if Rian only saw the beginning of ESB and none of RotJ.

>but its Yoda felt true to where we left him in the OT.
Hahaha no. In ESB Yoda acted like a buffoon in the beginning to see if Luke was ready to be trained. After he dropped the act he was serious for the rest of the trilogy. In TLJ Yoda was acting retarded because?

Reminder if Sensei Lucas sold to Universal or WB all of our problems would be non existent.

·Clone Wars would still be around.
·Lucas Arts still being kino and alive.
.Rebels would be just like CW and would have same art and action.
·TDK & Wonder Woman writers and Directors would be in charge of all the NEW films with based Filoni and CW Team.
·Superior New comics.

Attached: 2687di.jpg (500x375, 55K)

dead kids should have been clearer in the movie desu, would have made Luke just giving up for a couple of years make more sense

Attached: stu.png (1920x804, 2.04M)

This is wrong, always has been wrong, and always will be wrong.
Rebels Ahsoka is best Ahsoka - this is FACT.

Attached: ahsoka_lives_by_charlestanart-d8kkbun.jpg (742x960, 394K)

Anyone know why UK supermarkets arnt stocking TLJ novel? They had the TFA one when it came out

>Ben Solo, a grown ass man, went and beat up a bunch of kids so he could feel better about himself
rude

Hell no. With Universal, we're talking about the same studio that bungled their Dark Universe in just one movie. With WB, we're talking about the studio that made exactly one good DC movie in their shared universe. Let's face it, Disney was probably the best option, for better or worse.

Reminder I said Dark Knight/WW stuff with Filoni would be making the films.

Plus DC animation is pure kino too.

It's apparent he had a sense of humor even if it was also a test. We see similar moments in the prequels.

You're living in a fantasy world if you think it would have played out that way.

>With WB, we're talking about the studio that made exactly one good DC movie in their shared universe.
>one
Let me guess, WW?

why did he kill the kids, I can see why he'd attack Luke but the kids is too far what a faggot

Attached: cosorsomesayfeel.png (633x758, 643K)

wars not make one great

Dark Knight and Wonder Woman are not by any stretch of the imagination kino, and any sincere comparison is wholly unsuited to the very franchise of Star Wars itself.

Attached: 1493906099571.jpg (703x960, 45K)

Yeah no

Yeah. It was the only competent movie out of all of them.

Uncle Grievous?

kino alert

imgur.com/a/6av0s

>b-but the critics sa-
No, WW was shit, and you know it.

Hego & Sheev

Edward is the son of Obi-Wan Kenobi.

Edward Kenobi

Attached: 12D222B2-D0F1-4910-98AF-AEAFA269D429.jpg (1675x2400, 445K)

Did Hego teach Sheev how to cackle or that his own talent?

Okay then, so you say that there are no good DCEU movies? That reinforces the original point even more.

His own talent. Hego seldomly laughed, let alone cackle like a madmen. But why did Hego always looked so angry and stern?

Patented Sheev cackle, old family recipe

Depends what you mean by "good". Capeshit is still capeshit no matter if it's DC or Marvel. But MoS was far more solid than WW.

He had a sense of humor but he didn't act like a retard like he does in TLJ.

Why did Yoda wait until Rey left before he decided to guilt trip Luke into helping the Resisbellion? It's almost as if Yoda wanted Luke to off himself.

Why are force-sensitive Muuns always so cold, angry, distant, uncaring and aggressive?

Attached: B2783A1A-3966-41AA-917B-08925CF93C17.jpg (1272x1760, 646K)

Did Hego know?
Did he cared?
A Sith Muun?

Attached: FA992AEE-2732-4DDE-98AB-16B00D35D305.jpg (600x763, 103K)

>This level of autism.

Attached: d66.png (854x740, 561K)

Long lekku Ahsoka could still be further in the future. Maybe someday she will even bring back her midriff.

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-01-11-00h32m11s884.png (1920x836, 1.37M)

Where’s Champoster when you need him?

>someone disagrees with me!
>REEEEEEEEEEE AUTISM!
Have a good laugh there, user. We're not the ones watching garbage.

>Says the ST apologist.

STOP IT!!

Attached: 0ADD44AB-D445-44AA-9DC1-9FCE58EC5AB3.png (1334x750, 693K)

The ST is really good especially TLJ. Maybe you should stop crying like a retarded Lukefag.

Why are Twi-Leks chicks so fucking hot & beautiful?

Hey everybody, we're all gonna get laid!

(In our dreams)

Attached: caddyshack-69.png (1440x900, 1.11M)

Wait, what? Where did it say that I liked the ST?

He plays a good joke on Luke -- has fun accordingly -- and then gets serious to deliver the point of his message and to get Luke to stop being such a downer and own up to the fact he still cares about the Jedi after all.

I don't really like what TLJ does with Luke, but I think Yoda's behavior is pretty in-character.
Why not? Seemed like the most opportune time to me. For the vast majority of Rey's time with Luke he was severed from the Force anyway.

>The ST is really good especially TLJ.

Attached: 1519256195419.gif (209x213, 1.73M)

Ep IX's true enemy
Has yet
To reveal himself

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 12K)

Kamino Clone Rebellion

>I don't understand what bait looks like

Attached: Veers_unimpressed.png (514x480, 258K)

Why can't we just agree to disagree?

What's going on on Kamino during the OT and ST?

I thought it was because Luke cut himself off from the force until the duel with Rey