Are you watching my cartoon, Sup Forums?

Are you watching my cartoon, Sup Forums?

Attached: 55983192-2621-4155-BEA5-179013574D0D.jpg (1280x720, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P-rU2nPAIQc
youtube.com/watch?v=FMrqlo_L-gY&t=0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, and fuck off.

No because the fact that we have Trump as President isn't funny anymore if you believe the left.

Attached: 29062910_1733195676739923_5190592634346799104_o.jpg (1280x696, 81K)

>muh shoehorned modern politics
cringey wingey

No, I hate you and the media’s obsession with you. I look forward to Corey Booker kicking your ass in 2020 so you will finally go away.

>Corey Booker
Literally who

Colbert wouldve ended up hating Hillary if she became prez

>woman
>democrat
Don't bullshit us

Why does everyone republican president get his own cartoon but all the Democrats get is an ugly painting?

He didn't hate Obama, why would he hate Hillary?

No, I stopped watching you when you hired Oliver.

Because Conservatives are hicks and can’t into higher education.

Why learn how to animate when you can shovel coal?

No, Stephen. I'm not watching (((your))) cartoon.

Why should I even care, I'm not a burger.

Cringe

First off its Cory Booker

Second,
>Cory Booker becoming president.

Attached: 1517620463711.png (737x558, 243K)

Colleges are liberal brainwashing camps aren’t they?

Sage goes in all fields

Only if you actually invest in your professors political beliefs

That doesn't make any sense
It's the republican presidents who get to have a cartoon
Democrats get Jack shit
Where is the Obama cartoon? Oh wait it doesn't exist does it?

Are you bringing Sup Forums into this board, Sup Forums?

No, I'm waiting for The President Show to come back.

Can't make a cartoon about Obama, it might be racist.

Well Obama was pretty racist but that's no excuse

Are you right wing nuts so lazy that you need a Democrats to create your comedy cartoon?

He’s just one of the Democrats’ token minorities

>Nu-hu it's the Democrats making all these cool cartoons for republicans
>They just don't do it for their own presidents because they are too busy
Come on

nu-Sup Forums brandishing their soy levels by hating on based Trump

Japan does it better
youtube.com/watch?v=P-rU2nPAIQc

>Based
>Not a brick laid for the wall
>Still illegal immigrants running around
>Receded his decision to ban sandniggers because they threw some pocket change his way
>Based
Even in being the biggest boogeyman there is he fails badly.

Why would they make fun of their own presidents?

Don’t forget he controls all 3 branches of the government and the majority population yet still can’t pass a healthcare plan.

He’s not even exceptional he seems to be the same neoliberal type that has been popular with Democunts since Bill Clinton was president

>Why would they give their own presidents endless attention and their own cartoons?

No i purposely avoid politic garbage especially when it's made by big wigs

I already drank too much salty tear, can’t take any more

He cant take a piss without big pharma’s permission. People would honestly vote Trump over another establishment candidate.

This
Corey Booker has no appeal

Who would watch a cartoon praising the ground the POTUS walked on? Stop being obtuse.

I did catch ep 1 and I gotta say jeff sessions was the funniest thing Ive seen in awhile. But then again they just animated him funny and made him just like jeff sessions so jeff sessions is the funniest thing Ive seem in awhile.

Most students do due to the average college student being too stupid to think for themselves

>Says the hick who listens to everything his Republican masters and pastor tells him

Are you too fucking stupid to not see he was pointing out the hypocrisy in making cartoons lampooning conservatives while doing nothing with liberals? Oh wait, you're a liberal, you're incapable of thinking

>Who would watch cnn

The counterparts of people who watch Fox News?

Well someone is a bit grumpy
Wanna talk about it champ?

>Cartoonists are liberals
>Liberals make fun of Conservatives
>Liberals don’t make fun of their own

Is this concept too hard for a right-wing faggot to understand?

Apparently there are way more retards watching CNN than fox
Also people watching Fox get a free pass since there isn't any alternative

>Fox gets a free pass

Oh I’m talking to someone who watches Fox News.

based japan political commentary
youtube.com/watch?v=FMrqlo_L-gY&t=0s

He said forgetting that a certain duo shits on every side.

>Apparently there are way more retards watching CNN than fox

Maybe because everyone knows Fox is garbage? Remember the Mass Effect debacle? Even Fox knows they’re garbage. I struggle to find MSNBC live streams on YouTube while I can find multiple Fox streams. They don’t even bother taking pirated content down because nobody is watching.

I said people watching Fox get a free pass, didn't that expensive college you went to teach you any reading comprehension?
I don't watch Fox news since I don't even have cable but I understand wanting to watch the news without having to listen how much you suck every five minutes

Wow two moderates out of hundreds of cartoonists.

How do we get people to understand that cnn is garbage then?

Oh god did they really make an anti-Trump cartoon, great, it's That's My Bush all over again. Of course they were too cowardly to ever criticize the nog in office for the last 8 years.

Quit bullshitting me, you watch Fox or at least would if you had the chance. Nobody gets a free pass for willfully being a retard.

Maybe tell them CNN is the same as Fox.

CNN, MSNBC, ABC, and any other major news outlet spews out corporate approved distractions, and FoxNews is the alternative corporate approved distractions you can digest. I’m not telling you to not watch it, I’m saying its easy to figure out intent based on whos getting paid by who.

Pretty sure Matt and Trey are centrist

>or at least would if you had the chance
The guy who hooked up my internet offered to also get me cable for free but I said no
I hate television and everything involved with it, I wouldn't watch that garbage if I got paid to, there is more value in reading shitposters here than watching TV news

You know there are way more reputable right wing news sources out there?

Either way, it’s still retardation because anyone who willfully consumes biased news is stupid.

Fox has many more viewers than CNN. Fox is continuously the most watched News channel by a significant margin.

I rather not watch a show that’s heavily based around politics.
Also inb4 404

Other than been shapiro I don't think there is a single journalist left
I would rather come up with my own bullshit thank you
Fox viewers don't show up to the larping events

Mayor of Shittyghetto New Jersey

>I hate television
Then why the fuck are you on Sup Forums?

Despite liking Trump, I find it really difficult to follow news about him. Not speaking about the MSM, I mean in general. I've never gotten mad about people bullying him, but it always makes my blood boil seeing just how absolutely dense those brainwashed pawns are.
Imagine telling someone a fridge is a fridge, and them then telling you it's a horse while falsely being smug about it because they're too far gone. Then imagine those people actually make up about 65% of the entire west, if not more. Would you not get mad?

Attached: 1495146870524.webm (1280x720, 2.35M)

No Colbert, I don't watch your MAIN show, why would I watch your outgrowth?

my favorite cartoon of the last decade was made entirely online and is only 4 episodes long
plus there are movies (not that i can say anything good about the ones coming out lately) and non cape comics

Steve, just give us Harvey Birdman back.

>they keep watching thw same thing over and voer
This guy got the most retarded fans in the history of fandoms

>based
you must be 18+ to post on Sup Forums

The only good online series (before his shitty reboot) was the original TTA on Newgrounds by Kirbopher.

>1991: Clinton who?
>2007: Obama who?
>2019: Booker who?

Boondocks have some Obama

Name one thing you like that Trump has accomplished as president.

>”He BTFO the Libtards! XD kek!”

>Current event show talks about the president
SHOCKING! Do you blame the jew, user?

He doesn't just talk about him, you can tell Colbert is tsundere for Trump.

He's that black guy who's angry and black, also did I mention that he was black? Vote for him or you're a racist.

People know who he is, they don’t like him. Plus no ones brought him up as potential president for months. After Cory bombed out they propped up Kamala Harris. The democrats will literally prop up pickle with a cute little hat rather then even discuss bernie sanders (the most popular politician by all polls since the election, if he runs he wins).

Theyre so scared of loosing the power to please corporations that they ran to Oprah. She has a real chance of beating Trump. No one thinking straight should want this, if we give our politics away to hollywood we might as well elect president mountain dew right now.

Attached: A0A32A21-2186-487D-B19E-EAB03E98F0ED.jpg (1170x780, 87K)

is this the preview for the newest season of south park?

seems like TVs been stuck on "TRUMP XDD" for much much longer than they were hung up on obama

Nice try rusky

Tax reform, strengthening the border security, ending pointless government programs, actually having a sit down with North Korea this May, getting the border wall, reforging alliances and renegotiating imbalanced trade deals, getting us out of an agreement that would be a detriment to the US economy by further increasing the national debt, shall i continue?

>She has a real chance of beating Trump.
The woman who kisses and hugs Weinstein and fed him countless women over the span of two decades?
No, the woman is just as tainted as Hillary, but Oprah is smart enough to recognize that weakness.

Besides if she ever did run all her fuck ups in Africa would be brought to the public's attention which would cripple her image forever.

>Booker
>Angry

Who doesn't like him? I know lots of people who like him, but then again, I'm a state away from NJ.
I think of all the non-Boomer Democratic contenders, he's got the best chance of being the next President.

>Cory Booker
>Winning in 2020
Stop, I'm gonna piss myself from all the keks

Attached: 1471402415349.png (600x753, 604K)

I really hope nobody buys into the Oprah meme. We already elected one reality TV Star, we don’t need another.

It's amazing how long the left has been milking the same jokes
>DUDE DONALD TRUMP IS FAT AND OLD AND ORANGE AND STUPID AND RACIST AND HAS SMALL HANDS LMAO

But those aren’t jokes, they’re objective facts.

His tax return is screwing over everyone not in his income bracket, which you can tell by how he's trying to throw poor people under the bus to actually pay for it. We actually do need those programs to keep our country long-term inhabitable because corporation have long since stopped caring about being sustainable. Trump didn't actually accomplish anything meaningful with North Korea.

Thanks to Trump I got a big boost to my tax return and I'm also paying less in taxes. I have less spics in my neighborhood thanks to ICE and I have enough money in my pocket now to actually make small investments and start my 401k

Libs are still seething nearly two years later and that's hilarious and sad at the same time

>cartoon
>heavily based on a politician
>a right-wing politician

Why the fuck should I punish myself with that
I already know it will be cringe

I like fiction too, user but c’mon

Pelosi, that crumbs rhetoric isn't working. Look here

It's not Trump's cartoon, it's Colbert's, he's one of those Late Night Jimmies.

Even actual lib shills can't help but admit it's trash, OP.

Attached: dolan drumpfler.png (1303x1418, 513K)