So Gotham is in New Jersey

So Gotham is in New Jersey.

Metropolis is in Kansas?

Which state is Central City in?

Attached: A9872040-8773-4089-8F15-B9867ECBD241.jpg (305x358, 32K)

Metropolis is in Delaware.

And isn't Gotham based on Pittsburgh?

Probably some kind of large rust belt city near the midwest.

Athens,Ohio

Star City is in Connecticut
Central City is in Ohio
Gotham is New Jersey

In my headcanon gotham is somewhere vaguely in new england, bludhaven is aboot 50 miles south of it, metropolis is about 200 miles north of it, national city is 50 miles southwest of that, and smallville is 100 miles southwest of that.

What is the Ruckersville, Virginia of the DC universe?

Attached: grottoes-567.jpg (448x336, 47K)

The maps for the DC universe are ridiculously inconsistent. The only two things that are constant is that Smallville is in Kansas and that Coast City is in California.

I remember hearing central city was Columbus Ohio, but that could be total bullshit.

I thought Star City was supposed to be Seattle, Oregon?

Central City is Kansas or thereabouts. Hence the "Central". Metropolis is an East Coast city, or Cleveland.

What's the Baltimore of DCU? Are there any cities in Maryland in it?

Wait so where is Hub City again?

No Gotham is Chicago

That's a recent development. Originally Star City was in New England (makes sense with Ollie being a blue-blood old-money family).

I always thought Keystone/Central was midwest. You know, Minnesota/Illinois/Wisconsin area. Hub City was in Ohio or Michigan...

Casuals

Seattle's not in Oregon user. Seattle is in Washington.

>503fag here

But yeah I could see Star City being like Seattle. Or even Portland if you actually want an Oregon hub. No idea where it is geographically in the comics tho.

Bludhaven, in terms of crime. But then most criminals in Bludhaven are portrayed as whites. In terms of crime + racial makeup... can't think of one in DC that matches BodyMore.

No, Ollie moved to the actual Seattle in Grell's run and then shitarded writers decided to make Star City in the Northwest because they're hacks.

Hub City is analogous to East St. Louis.

I think more recently Keystone is said to be right on the Kansas/Missouri border across a bridge from Central City, with Central City in Missouri, putting them almost in the center of the contiguous US (which is actually in Lebanon, Kansas near the Kansas/Nebraska border).

I think I saw somewhere that it was Illinois

The "Gotham in NJ" this is pretty ridiculous to anyone who knows NJ. Any DC map I've seen puts it in the heart of the Pine Barrens which in reality is a million acre stretch of uninhabitable wooded land. Uninhabited because it's essentially beach sand which is impossible to build on. The entire state of New Jersey as we know really would be unrecognizable in the DCU.

Attached: gotham.jpg (818x614, 590K)

Attached: DTP7ZLQ.jpg (1032x774, 213K)

Thanks for the clarification anons, I guess my North-West American geography is a bit off.

I wonder where the cities in the CW shows are supposed to be (Flash and Arrow). Both are near what seems to be an ocean or a large body of water and are directly connected by a train line. Star city could be by the Pacific and Central City by the Great Lakes/Rust Belt area? (Pretty far for a train line though, is this normal in the US?) Keystone city is very close to Central City and has a an automobile rustbelt city vibe. Wally West being a midwestern conservative working class hero supports this.

Had no idea Doctor Midnite was from Portland. Any anons have recommendations on solo stuff of his to read that possibly take place there? I never really get to see my home in much media, especially comics for some reason.

Gotham is literally New York, it's an alternative name for New York.

>St Roch is in Louisiana
I don't know why I ever thought otherwise

Speaking as another Jersey guy I can see it if only because of the mob connections and general government corruption. And most maps of Gotham put Bludhaven where Camden is and fuck if that doesn't fit.

>Metropolis is in Kansas?

Only in the Smallville TV show.

Usually in other continuities Metropolis is on the East Coast.

Smallville wasn't always in Kansas though; some pre-COIE continuities place it outside of Metropolis. Radio show had it in Iowa, 70's official DC fanzine claimed it was in Maryland. It wasn't until Byrne took over Superman comics that Smallville permanently stayed in Kansas (and that was probably because he enjoyed the 1978 movie a lot).

are you trying to imply what I think your trying to imply

Attached: not pictured medalion.png (720x404, 284K)