Where should I move if Trump fucks up America?

The economy is goign to crash thanks to the Fed raising rates or him spending money out the ass like a moron.

Australia or Switzerland both sound good.

Switzerland has some of the strictest immigration laws in the world. It is pretty much impossible.

Out of your mothers basement to start.

Who is this semen demon

Trump's economy will be great,but if your a nigger move to Africa your not welcome in Trump's America.

Into your own asshole, or maybe a 6 foot deep hole in the ground. Either's a good choice for you.

THAT'S RACIST!!! HOW DARE THEY RESTRICT THEIR IMMIGRATION???!!! FUCKING WHITE MALES!!!

I was gonna hang with the Slavs or the Nips if worst comes to worst

Sweden sounds like a good fit for you.

Don't fucking come here faggot no one wants Yanks coming here.

op better hope he's non white then

Mexico.

Into an oven, shower first of course.

Come here

Learning the language is hard but the people are great

t. expat

Don't, use the chaos to from your own nation like. Channel your inner Nobunaga/Hitler.

Well only total cucks run away when the going gets tough, so maybe Germany would be a good fit for you.

>he thinks he can just migrate to Australia

try again faggot. even with highly sought skills it is difficult to apply.

We're all going to New Zealand when shit kicks off because we can own guns there. Shove your didgeridoo up your oft-fucked asshole.

We're full, cunt.

In the event that America were totally dismantled (though I would probably die defending her), I'd head to a little place called Bariloche...

True. We have a migration quota where at least 90% of the immigrants per year needs to be nonwhite.

Go to mexico you fucking rascist.

For real though what are we going to do about these rate hikes? Yellen desperately wants to crash the economy so (((they))) can blame Trump.

Move to wherever all those Hollywood celebs are moving to, since Trump won.

Oh, that's right. None of those loud mouth fuckstains moved. Just like you won't, pussy.