Abandon morality= redpill

Sup Forums how are we supposed to defeat the pedo ring and the jews if we are not at the same level of willingness to achieve success?

How do we abandon our strict morals, but retain a sense of responsibility for the white race and civilization as a whole?

Is the only way to defeat the jews to become the jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/The_Craft_of_Power
youtube.com/watch?v=fCYbG5IRQjk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_disengagement_from_Gaza
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BUMP

Transvaluation of all values.

this guy again and his masturbationary fantasies of the soviets taking over the world

remember they lost

No abandoning morality is NOT the way, retard.

Have faith in your god and your own strength.

"The primary rule is self-discipline— the severe self-discipline of
dedication and destiny, of great tyrant and master robber.

If you fail this first test, go no further. Melt into the acquies-
cent herd. When the heat is not too hot, shadow-box a few
rounds. Pontificate from the pulpit and snicker through the
editorials. All the while, endure the ghetto deprivations, enjoy
the suburban barbecue, dissipate the unearned inheritance.

Great power is not your cup of sassafras.
But should you feel that you are indeed of the fiber to stretch
your Reach, assert your Will, and proclaim your Conscious-
ness, then pay close attention and learn how to:

Meter the inputs, gauge the activation barriers, inject the im-
pellences, time the catalysts, and channel the outputs. "
-The Craft of power *the man who wrote it worked for the gov. He was kinda big. Few know of it.*

archive.org/details/The_Craft_of_Power Heres the book.

They lost, yet they control the Western media narrative, education, academia, entertainment.

They basically sacrificed a Queen, and now the West has 2-3 moves before the final checkmate.

Colonel Kurtz

i thought that was the jews

got to keep the narrative consistent, my tinfoil memeing friend

>sacrifice morals
How do you do that if nobody on pol has them
This place is a right libertarian chatroom, morals are the fucking satan to the average pollack 0

thanks, looks good.

The only reason to abandon morality is to restore it.

only stormtards believe in the 'muh jews' meme.
That's what KGB is betting on.
All of the people working in academia and entertainment are Jews. What a coincidence.
It is somewhat funny that they all hail from USSR and are just 'avoiding persecution' in the US.

To be without morality spooks is the ultimate red pill.

im a fucking leaf

why would you want to abandon morality? if you hurt other people on purpose you'll do a great deal of damage to your own mind, and guilt will prevent you from being at peace. you can't reach enlightenment when you're being tormented by guilt.

Were you born yesterday, user? The Bolshevik was the jews, is the jews, and will always be the jews.

if you think the KGB was the only group to use ideological subversion, you're an idiot
soros used it single handedly in multiple countries alone
the CIA and mossad probably do this shit all the time

and yuri bezmenov said getting the target group to abandon morality is a key step in their subversion plan

Some people don't have any guilt over hurting goyim.... I mean cattle.... I meant people.

youtube.com/watch?v=fCYbG5IRQjk

>yuri bezmenov said getting the target group to abandon morality is a key step in their subversion plan

Correct. Those who abandon morality are the useful idiots. He also stated they would be the first be be exterminated.

>if you think the KGB was the only group to use ideological subversion, you're an idiot
oh yes of course but
surely only one person or group can be in control of the media and academia at any one given moment in time

Funny how that thread just 404ed when I mentioned that Zionists commit genocide by poisoning Palestinian wells, shoot children/babies, systematicly level entire communities and gain war profits from doing so.
>My tax money to your Iron Dome of cowardice.
>"Victim" crying wolf Zionist scum.
I hope an EMP hits your country.

you're carrying those bricks for yourself. some people no longer feel anything when they hurt people, but that's because they lived in hell and suffered more than anyone. they get so messed up don't even recognize all the stress they have, it's not a normal state being able to hurt someone and not feel anything

how did you find me here
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_disengagement_from_Gaza

I'm saying the jews are probably involved in control of our media and academia in a large way
so is russia
and soros
and the CIA
and who knows who else

it's not like a big conspiracy of "insiders" who are taking orders from some controling influence
99%+ in media and academia are useful idiots

really how did you find me here

Wouldn't you like to know.
>The nose knows.

w-was it hard to find me
are you one of the insiders

i don't think i'll ever be able to post in peace again

Better run jew

Interesting.

Flat Earth Sup Forumstards still falling for this Kremlin shill?

Snap the fuck out of it!

you have faith in your god
meanwhile the Jews take everything
and who can blame them

what does cicada have to do with anything

>They lost, yet they control
again if they had everything so under control why did they lose?

the theory just doesn't make sense

Locked, cocked, ready to take every one of them out of the game. Fuck doing it alone, though.

Achieving singularity again.

paranoia has a way of making you afraid of things even if they're very unlikely to happen, and suspect people of scheming against you even if they're not intelligent or malicious enough to do that.

I am talented at synchronicity

Kill yourself leaf

we have a karmic bond now
i'm going to treat you extra nice so it'll pay off later

I respect that. Thank you.
Let us share and not fight.
>Our common bond is the pursuit of knowledge

>KGB

Ancient history, comrade. Even the FSB is a shell of what the KGB once was.

>remember they lost

We know, drumpf won, but we had 8 years of Obama and ran 2 highly popular candidates between Clinton and Sanders.

Don't fear

Listen

king solomon was a sad bloke
>everything is worthless we're just wandering round and round in circles all effort is worthless and nothing ever changes
being a king really messed him up

Chaos > Order.
>His power was real

Relish in it.
>The recent idolizing of kek proves many feel this subconsciously.

Can someone explain me what they are talking?

Being a liar, a hypocrite, and a degenerate is a road to failure, OP.

As a rule, they lack principles and do the things that they claim to frown upon. You can find hypocrites in our ranks, but it's not our default state.
They use deception. We use truth and evidence. You can't poke holes in reality.
Their masses are blind and can be made to see. They can't blind us.

This is why we're the red pill and they're the blue pill. This is how we got a president elected and a referendum passed. This is how we're going to tear their lying, hypocritical establishment apart. This is why we're gaining strength while they're losing it.

>Sup Forums how are we supposed to defeat the pedo ring and the jews if we are not at the same level of willingness to achieve success?

what does that even mean? you beat the pedo jew rings by molesting all the kids before they can?