Miles is obviously not going to disappear with his new movie coming out and all and with Peter going back to his status...

Miles is obviously not going to disappear with his new movie coming out and all and with Peter going back to his status quo what would you want to see happen to Miles?

He's basically a spider-man that's open to go on whatever kind of adventure with nothing holding him back. No villain roster of his own, no side characters that's significant enough to hold him in new york. Nothing.

Attached: l27f4wdy0dylfktckwsg.png (928x1435, 2.13M)

Honestly? Lighthearted Exiles with other Spider-Men.

I want him to stop calling himself Spider-man for starters.

This would be a good start.

Black Spider or Spider Nigga would be good

This. Plus, make more villian, introduce more side characters, give him a job.

>Miles is obviously not going to disappear with his new movie coming out
But he will disappear. No one is going to give a shit about that film anyways, and hell fade into obscurity like all the other sjw “heroes”

Attached: 03355151-5E1B-4953-BF33-7ACA14CBB69F.png (383x333, 196K)

>what would you want to see happen to Miles?

Attached: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x838, 21K)

>No one is going to give a shit about that film anyways
Just like black panther?

The biggest mistake Marvel made with Miles was put him in New York after he made the 616 jump. He's redundant. They should have put him elsewhere. Make him the West Coast Spider-Man or something. It's less weird for him and Peter to share the name if they're operating in different places.

Doubt it, people still remember spider pig. And kaine.

This

A long with the building of a Rogue Gallery. Miles has no rogues ties to him besides his Uncle. All his villains are just barrowed from Parker.

I would like to point out that DC manages to pull off mulitple Super-Men rather well. I too would like Miles getting a new name, but the real problem is his location, and more importantly his actually material. Getting his ass out of New York would be a good start. Throwing him back in the Ultimate universe would be best

Attached: Super-Man of China.jpg (750x1139, 237K)

>when you have nothing to say in the discussion but still want to show how much you hate black people.

I mean good for you

>how much you hate black people
???

SPY-D.

His name is Miles but he still haven't gone on a roadtrip.

could even call the arc "Miles around the world"

He should have stayed in the Ultimate Universe.

That’s where his cast, arcs, and development was.
Plus Ultimate Peter was dead/retired so Miles was allowed to be the only Spider-Man there. With 616, we know Miles won’t ever replace or live up to Peter Parker. So bringing him to 616 just made him unimportant as hell.

what spider related name could he take that hasn't already been used by a villain or alternate version of Spidey himself

pretty sure they've used them all

Sun spider haven't been used.

>tfw black spider is actually a pretty cool name but it will never be used for obvious reasons

Well that points out another problem; the number of useless and redundant spider-people. Marvel just creates them, then ditches them when they don't get traction. There's no sense of a "Spider-Family", just Peter wondering if he should sue somebody for copyright infringement

You ask me, Miles should be called "Stinger" or "Bullet Ant". He can't remember the formula for web fluid, cant make webshooters, and he so reliant on his venom blast, so whats the goddamn point of being a spider character other than branding? It's even been suggested to make him the new Scorpion since Gargan is such a joke

That that user, but isn't Miles movie animated and not live action. I feel like that bit will make general audiences not attend as they'll see it as more of a "kids" movie. Well more than live action films are already percieved as.

Its taken anyway

Attached: Black Spider 1.jpg (900x506, 38K)

Apparently he's getting Cable appreticeship.

Why didn't they just do a live action? Are they just testing the waters for a future release

they should have done a lot of things but this is more what they could do to actually make him a redeemable character.

Kinda how Len Wein pushed X-men to become something more then a second-tire comic

Because its cheaper, audience doesn't give a fuck about Miles, and Sony isn't allowed to confuse the audience given Homecoming being a thing

Kid Arachnid, worked for that cartoon and it's arguably as dumb as something like "Kid Flash", it would work

His name will be Spiderman.

Miles is headed the underside of the rug. He’s just taking the long way, not unlike Carol.

Hush.

Adults are talking.

It looks better than if they did it live-action.

>both have a movie under productions.
>underside of the rug.

Yeah idk, feel like that's a stretch even if you don't like miles.

How often do you see Steel these days?
I don’t have any problem with Miles.

Not enough

Comic wise? He still hanging out with superman and treated as a sidekick or side character.

Miles from New York would be better.

You're not wrong

Attached: katt-williams-mug-shot-jpg.jpg (419x480, 70K)

I feel that it's probably a cost issue and if it bombs they don't want audiences to be worried about their other live action films sucking. Making it animated cushions the blow if it fails, but can help solidify Miles within the MCU.

What happened to the Slingers? Could he take one of their names?

And I think that’s the best that could happen to Miles UNLESS someone writes a great Miles story. Not an ok or not bad story, but a GREAT Miles story. Carol also needs a great story. Really they both need like 5-10 great stories that lesser writers can spend the next 20 years doing call backs to. The fact that they don’t have great stories out of the gate is problem, but it can be over come - Early Thor is shit for example, but the great stories came by the 130’s and turned it all around.
That said, movies or not, it’s under the rug for these guys.

Having multiple Spideys diminishes the brand and the uniqueness of the character

>give him a job.

Attached: 409.jpg (400x400, 62K)

I don't disagree but let's not pretend this hasn't been an issue since 1988.

They tried this, it sucked

but its a problem that eventually needs to be solved, not exacerbated

Spidey is not a character who lends himself to multiple clones like Batman/Robin, and even there its getting ridiculous

Which one? Web warriors or spider verse?

yeah but why?

all in all peter needs to evolve to and for the better what wouldn't be better then to have him mentor miles, (Of course also flesh out miles and have him be someone else and not just lame boring teenager

It is really depends who is writing miles now. I hope it is hastings or that deadpool writer. I can't remember his name

okay but why?

all in all peter needs to evolve too and for the better what wouldn't be better then to have him mentor miles, (Of course also flesh out miles and have him be someone else and not just lame boring teenager)

Make him the young one. Everyone hates how stagnated Peter has gotten. Stagnate Miles instead. He can stay perpetually young and tell all those stories that writers want to tell with a young unmarried unskilled Peter.

>But he will disappear
You don't know how much I want you to be right. That disgusting walking shit log deserves to disappear.

Maybe a specific kind of spider.
Recluse
Wolf Spider
Funnel Web
Tarantula
Or something like
Fang
Webling
Prowler

>new movie coming out

Its just animated so meaning next to nothing

Difference is black panther was actually good and this character never is along with anything hes in
Theyve largely disappeared still user

Spider-Ham was actually a fun comic all on its own before they brought him back as part of the Multiverse. Mile's was never interesting.

how about "la araña humana"

To you, but he got a fanbase.

Eew. They've spent years giving him a solid group of friends in Ganke, Bombshell, Kamala and Sam. Why would you want to get rid of any of that?

seriously?
i thought it was only the sjw who want to be poser, the only kind of people who like miles is people who never read ultimate spiderman

>Spidey is not a character who lends himself to multiple clones like Batman/Robin,
Spider-man lends himself to clones so readily that he had an entire saga about them.

His comic books sales are decent or average. And he got plenty of cameos in cartoons, Video games, and a movie (homecoming). If he got room to improve before his movie will come out. He will be okay.

Honestly, I want a team up book between him and Peter wherein Peter kind of takes Miles under his wing and mentors him on the villains and dealing with crime in 616.

Attached: image.jpg (1242x1846, 2.73M)

but in all honesty his ultimate run was pretty good
>good end for pete good start for miles
>cool uncle turn bad
>dead mom because of him being spider-man
>dad leaving him because of him being spider-man
>his ultimate team

shit wasn't bad actually it was all when 616 happened that I realized that miles was truly fucked

I want this but only after the reboot

have miles be younger and have him be less op. Kinda defeats the purpose when miles is literally better then Peter.

>2018
>Still in denial about Miles
When will they learn?

Make him fight a shark.

He has an improved power set, but not the experience or wisdom that Peter has, that’s what they should work off of, have Miles get completely fucking wrecked because he went in without thinking and nearly gets killed, so Peter decides to help train him be a better spider-man

>His name is Miles but he still haven't gone on a roadtrip.
He went to Japan by himself for a while, but no one cared because he’s Miles.

Heres how you fix miles:

Stop making him a superhero.

Back in Spider-Mans origin, he used his powers for personal gain and was a huge cunt, which resulted in his uncle being killed. Play on that, instead of Miles being a self centered piece of shit, have him be a blue collar super who wants to be an ideological hero via the art of professional wrestling, he makes money while entertaining the children and its all outside the responsibility and "EVERYTHING CHANGES NOWWWWWWWWWWWW" of the rest of the Marvel lineup.

Make him Miles Morales: The Spectacular Spider-Lucha.

Then he can also stop crimes if he encounters them if you want to, but primarily keep him a hero of the peoples spirits or something. Do something DIFFERENT.

They’re currently featured in Ben Reilly Scarlet Spider. Or at least they were Last I checked.

Make him an FGC kid, blacks love fighting games.

can't wait for that issue where he defends MvC and how much better it is then those "anime fighting games"

...And?

DC has had this problem for years yet they and their fans are just fine with their billion GLs, Batguys, speedsters, amazons, and kryptonians.

But the blacks love their animes, him and ganke would argue about waifus or some shit nerds do

not when anime is literally stealing their fgc fans a la dragon ball fighterz

Kid arachnid seems more fitting

I don't like miles either but come on man you are delusional if you think he or any of these sjw heroes will disappear, besides these characters can be fixed they just need a little work

Except Kid Flash is a derivative of Flash. Kid Arachnid isn’t tied to anything and just sounds stupid for anyone trying to be taken remotely seriously

This honestly. I mean does he really use his spider powers that much? Seems like he mostly uses invisibility and venom blast. Its fine that Peter inspired him (though in the comics it doesn't seem that way anymore) but he doesn't have to literally rip off the guys name.

Made sense in the ultimateverse when he was the only spider-man but now? I would call him something insect related to keep the lose tie to Spider-Man. Maybe call him "Arachnoid" or something like that.

I think thats in the works.