/poltards unironically think they played a part in the election of Trump

>/poltards unironically think they played a part in the election of Trump

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KatrinaPierson/status/797673940936196096
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You actually haven't been paying much attention if you think this. My mom is a Trump supporter and she shows me Sup Forums memes she got from browsing her twitter. Our outreach is pretty incredible.

we 100% did

the value of the impact is up to debate though

>mfw when degenerates are mad Trump won and are still trying to find ways to show their anger.

Propaganda matters and we somehow have the 21st century cipher for it. I think we're tapping into people's repressed rage. They see our unrepentant vitriol and feel better about being a little angry themselves.

buncha sore loser crybabies
ahahahahaahahaha

>m-muh meme magic
>praise KEK !!1 xD

I live in PA. I voted for Trump.

I 100% played a part in his successful election.

normie

twitter.com/KatrinaPierson/status/797673940936196096

You have no idea of the impact that this asian biscuit tasting site has had on the world in the last nine years. And Trump is just another part of that.

second billing to reddit, but whatever

nice meme autistic faggot

Or, you know, People found out that Hillary was corrupt af and was sick and tired of her and her BS

We had no influence on the election whatsoever. Please let us be and go back to Ribbit

^ Delusional morons who unironically believe in "meme magic". That article was right about Sup Forums.

The fact that the MSM and even Hillary were going on a crusade against green frog memes suggests that this board made at least a small impact.

The sheer volume of memes and lexicon that flows out of this site to become general humour and parlance means that playing a part in Trump's election isn't a massive call.

lolcats, cakeisalie, general memes. epic fail - all this shit came fro here and people use it. Even the response to this - use of the word normie has been coopted.

I actually hoped a good year ago that right wing politics, like memes, would start here and gradually filter out into the general population and it seems to be doing so.

The track record has been so good it would seem a waste of an opportunity not to meme things we all want.

>disgusting niggers unironically think they're part of western civilization

I mean, I voted for trump so I did affect the election, however insignificant it was

I didn't really care about Trump or politics in general last year until i noticed Sup Forums was pushing for him. That week I placed a bet knowing how absolutely disruptive this site can be. (100$) At every stage we have seen arguments, infographics, memes we know were created here everywhere else on the internet. We saw pundits on CNN and fox actually saying the word cuck. Congressmen have been bombarded with thousands of calls and emails calling them action stemming from dirt dug up in wikileak, CFG, and related threads. Whether we helped, hurt, or just raised Trumps profile, Sup Forums had an impact that dwarfed anyone that was shilling from the other side, and we did it for free.