Donald Trump the next false-hope Obama Messiah president

>Donald Trump picks Pompeo as CIA director

>/pol will somehow defend this

>this rest of his cabinet is with questionable people or nobody special

So much for "draining the swamp". Kek.

Well Satan Obama didn't work, and he was a politician. Now we're trying a total dickbutt because what else can we do? After the next 4 years we will know.

there is a comma missing somewhere in that sentence

thank god he got reasonable, just like Brexit is about to fail, 2016 is not looking so bad after all

>dem trips
yeah, nah, not listening to the prince of lies

That's because Obama told him anime was real.

>Brexit is about to fail

Go to bed, Hans

I wish I was born 70 years ago so I could be murdering you worthless Krauts.

I'm literally ashamed that I have a bit of Kraut blood in me.

>Donald Trump picking a bunch of neo-cons who support increased surveillance and don't care about civil liberties

Goodbye libertarian support, he will not be president in 4 years if he loses the libertarians that helped elect him.

wonder how long untill you crawl back
>pic related

I voted for trump to see all the leftist butt-tears, and he's already fucking delivering.

not elected president after 4 years**

Hes in favor of stop and frisk. He only had libs by default cause hillary

Trump is merely the vessel through which we will push the Overton Window further right and then rally our people together for real change. Basically buying another 4 - 8 years in which we the people can actually have a chance to preserve Western civilization... aka white civilization.

not an argument

I voted for that too, but I also voted for him to be a breath of fresh air and "drain the swamp" and help out the little guy (the workers) like he promised and whatnot. He's pledging to unite America and help all Americans, but he's appointing people who don't care about civil liberties and will keep dividing Americans.

How is this going to help in the long run?

You can do things effectively or ineffectively. If Trump angers the populace in the long-run, he will give the left a lot of power in the long-run.

It is actually because it shows his appointees are questionable at best, which will ultimately reflect on his leadership.

Either you're baiting, or you've been watching too much TV.

There are zero reasons not to trust a billionaire when he's building his team.

Media jews are kvetching, no shit. Ignore and laugh at the media.

Looks like we'll have to drain the swamp ourselves.

Anyone know a good source of EM shielding paint now that a tea party psycho is going to run the CIA?

He is a former army officer, although he is inferior armor officer, he is still combat arms and therefore not a pussy like you

Allright then you fucking shit poster. Give me a argument. This is how im going to respond to these threads from now on.

lele this is the first week after the election. This time 8 years ago, Obama was still trying to figure out how which restroom he should use.
Meanwhile Trump has 3 appointees in his first week after he has hit the ground running.
MAGA

You've all been played like a fiddle

If this was a bad choice, you wouldn't be so mad about it. Sage.

In order to drain the swamp, you must first become the swamp.

Your picture made me kek

So far as I can tell the only problem with Pompeo is that he vigorously supports the NSA surveillance program. Every other criticism of him is nonsense and invalid, so far I've seen.

My hope is that Trump directs the energies of the NSA program against the people that merit it -- Muslims, ALL Muslims -- and not normal people.

Jokes on him. The fiddle is my favorite instrument.