You Americans have a no-fly list that bans suspicious terrorists from even purchasing a flight ticket...

You Americans have a no-fly list that bans suspicious terrorists from even purchasing a flight ticket. Why can't you do the same for ammo? You could even phase out ammo a la the machine gun ban of 1986. All ammo before 2015 is allowed, all ammo after 2015 is banned. The solution to gun violence is right there. You can still keep your guns. And it would force you to think a little bit before brutally murdering someone.

Why do you feel the need to have 50-round clips? What possible use is there for a device that can enable the deaths of 50 people? Are you all that really poor shots?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/SrV81hPBQH-_KfNCFWyoJQ/
theacru.org/harvard_study_gun_control_is_counterproductive/
usnews.com/news/articles/2013/06/25/study-using-guns-for-defense-leads-to-fewer-injuries
businessweek.com/articles/2012-12-27/how-often-do-we-use-guns-in-self-defense
leg.state.co.us/clics/clics2012a/commsumm.nsf/b4a3962433b52fa787256e5f00670a71/5de089825c00843e872579b80079912d/$FILE/SenState0305AttachB.pdf
law.harvard.edu/students/orgs/jlpp/Vol30_No2_KatesMauseronline.pdf
hoplofobia.info/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Armed-Resistance-to-Crime.pdf
libertyfirearmstraining.com/blog/2013/05/16/criminals-fear-armed-citizens-more-than-they-do-the-police/
youtube.com
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Yoshihiro_Hattori
m.youtube.com/watch?v=T7fhBm1ouSU
skilledsurvival.com/how-to-make-your-own-ammo/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>clip

hold me /k/

>Why do you feel the need to have 50-round clips
>feel the need to have 50-round clips
>feel the need
>the need
>need
SHALL
H
A
L
L

People buy guns for self defense (killing people), why would you not buy the best gun for killing people

NOT
O
T

>50 round
>clip

BE
E

Occupying forces don't fare well in countries with well armed populaces.

When was the last time America was occupied?

B

E

Bill of rights not list of needs

Shitty bait

The second amendment

>clip
never held a gun in my life and this still triggers me

MEMED

>horsey
Just look at this fucking cuck.

>The solution to gun violence is right there
This fucking guy.

You just want your cults to take over the US don't you?

You do know people can make ammo, right?

Fifty calibered round assault fully automatic clipazines are fun and all, but 20 round mags are the best.

You've misspelled the word goy.

I suppose all the "high capacity magazines" our military uses to keep your country from being overrun by a bunch of malnourished commies don't really provide any advantage. We should have let those red rice niggers take the whole peninsula in '53.

The no fly list is famous for extreme levels of bureaucratic autism. Toddlers have been put on it.

The only thing that makes me upset is it's not a clip, it's a magazine. Fucking pleb.

If you're going to act as though your comic holds any legitimacy, at LEAST get your terminology correct.

Because when you are put on a no fly list you are not given a trial.

Being able to own arms is a right protected by the constitution. The government can't take away a right without a fair trial.

>dat fucking horsey comic

I fucking hate that faggot.

Listen, it's not about feeling safe ...it's about feeling fucking AWESOME. And safety comes with being armed and awesome

All your ideas will do is ensure there will be a whole lot more gun violence.

kys

you have to stay there.

>50-Round Clip

Remember to sage and hide all anti gun threads. Especially non-American. No one can be that stupid without being equivalent of a leftist so there's no reason to even acknowledge their silly crying. ^_^

all of these faggots that are scared of guns have never done an honest day's labor in their life.

if they had, they wouldn't be afraid of a tool, would they?

fucking cockmonglers are scared of a skillsaw, a chainsaw makes them piss themselves in terror.

Not an argument.
Make it a graduated process. First ban the possession of all 50-round clips manufactured after 2015. Then, ban precursors to ammo manufactured after 2016. It's not feasible to confiscate all ammo. But thanks to entropy when ammo goes bad, you can price it out of the market to, say, $15 a bullet and you can SAVE LIVES. The same thing happened with FOPA and the automatic machine guns.

Ammo is fucking expensive here, and a lot of rounds are in short supply.

Also

>SHALL
>NOT
>BE
>INFRINGED
>UPON

>Why can't you do the same for ammo?

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Also: your country is a puppet government owned by a bunch of billionaires, you should be shooting them all dead right now for being tyrants, but youre here trying to fuck over the example of a free society, because you prefer your dictatorship you had a couple decades ago.

Fucking neck yourself.

Horsey oughta get shot together with gook subvertors

because the no-fly list is largely arbitrary and already used to punish political and ideological enemies of whoever is currently running the government and making it a better tool to abuse in such a fashion certainly isn't a good idea.

You retard.

Newfag here, why did you guys target Ben Garrison instead of Horsey back in the day? Horsey seems like such a more deserving target.

You'd be nothing without us and our guns, South Korea. Be grateful, you little shit.

>
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/SrV81hPBQH-_KfNCFWyoJQ/

you keep doing this

>Why do you feel the need to have 50-round clips? What possible use is there for a device that can enable the deaths of 50 people? Are you all that really poor shots?
was that supposed to hurt?
i do have shitty aim and not embarrassed about it

It is an argument, banning ammo prevents one from being able to keep and bear arms.

nope feel safe is not me i need more nuke pls jk just some guns if fine and not only a safe feel but a nice kill wiht gun yes?

can we get like an actual arguement with a pro-gun person. Not this false flag shit.

also
Literal senetors and people of government have been put onto the no fly list.
Not only that, it's a process with litterally no due process, taking away someones rights without them being able to stop it.
That shit is unconstitutional to a fucking T.

It is a fucking argument. Our rights shall not be infringed upon. Just because YOU some twat from South Korea thinks that guns are bad doesn't mean MY RIGHTS should be infringed upon.

You're on Sup Forums

Flight isn't a right.

2A is the end result of the argument made in the federalist papers. If you see posts that reads "SHALL", and you did your research on gun rights and why that right exists you would at least understand the argument. You didn't however, so you look like a retard that does not understand our republic and it's constitution.

sorry mean pro-guncontrol*

>clip

Shall not be infringed is actually the only argument needed. Deal with it gook

How about you fuck off and worry about what you are going to do about North Korea when we aren't there to hold your hand.

From what I'm aware, we didn't really pick him for much of a reason. He just became the chosen one to be memed to death.

Because it's the government who determines who can be placed on an ammo ban list and who's to stop them from placing pretty much any confirmed gun owner on the list. Many anti-gun people have made it no secret they want to ban private ownership of firearms and they'll use any alternative means they can to enact a pseudo ban on firearms, ammo bans are one of them.

You're not making an argument either your just saying this that and the other to stop people from legally exercising their natural right to keep and bear arms which btw includes ammunition right in the definition of arms.

The simple fact is there is no logical argument for disarming the law abiding and arguing in favor of not protecting good people's natural right to keep and bear arms can only be done through ignorance or dishonesty of motive.
Sources etc incoming over a couple more post

>clip
>clip
>clip
>clip
>CLIP
>L
>I
>P

Mother fucking triggered hard. Why is it that the people trying to ban guns know fuck all about them? That would be having a bunch of evangelicals in charge of gay rights, and we all know the lefts opinion on that.

Ben thought we were little cunts who were mocking him...so we fucked with him a bit. He loves us now and all is well

Also it was easy to manipulate his comics.

You ever seen a BLM riot?

50 dropped would still need a couple reloads!

1812. the British re-invaded through Canada.

and don't give me that Canada invaded bullshit. their country didn't even exist as a separate entity at that time.

"50-round clips."

There's the door.

Antigun is creation science tier

>Harvard study detailing how gun control is counter productive and a waste of valuable police resources

theacru.org/harvard_study_gun_control_is_counterproductive/

usnews.com/news/articles/2013/06/25/study-using-guns-for-defense-leads-to-fewer-injuries
>Citing four separate studies between 1988-2004, the assessment from the Institute of Medicine and the National Research Council says crime victims who use guns in self-defense have consistently lower injury rates than victims who use other strategies to protect themselves (other strategies include stalling, calling the police or using weapons such as knives or baseball bats).

businessweek.com/articles/2012-12-27/how-often-do-we-use-guns-in-self-defense
>Hemenway finds more reliable an annual federal government research project, called the National Crime Victimization Survey, which yields estimates in the neighborhood of 100,000 defensive gun uses per year. Making various reasonable-sounding adjustments, other social scientists have suggested that perhaps a figure somewhere between 250,000 and 370,000 might be more accurate.

leg.state.co.us/clics/clics2012a/commsumm.nsf/b4a3962433b52fa787256e5f00670a71/5de089825c00843e872579b80079912d/$FILE/SenState0305AttachB.pdf
>Upon interviewing convicted felons, these researchers found that
>74% indicated that burglars avoided occupied dwellings, due to fears of being shot
>57% said that most criminals feared armed citizens more than the police
>40% of the felons had been deterred from committing a particular crime, because they believed that the potential victim was armed

law.harvard.edu/students/orgs/jlpp/Vol30_No2_KatesMauseronline.pdf
hoplofobia.info/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Armed-Resistance-to-Crime.pdf
libertyfirearmstraining.com/blog/2013/05/16/criminals-fear-armed-citizens-more-than-they-do-the-police/

>clip

can we please just ban Horsey images from Sup Forums?

And this isn't an an anti-free speech thing, if you want just draw stick figures with the speech bubbles reading out the exact same text. I just can't stand that fucking art style.

shut up reverend moon

why don't you immigrate to japan and adopt a false name, it's the tradition of your people

Gunncontrol is the equivalent of OSHA for criminals

How bout you go fuck yourself.

Exactly. Like the crap they do is why we need tanks.

why should we listen when worst korea can't even elect a decent president

I dont feel the need I have the right.
By the way if you want to be taken seriously in a gun debate use the correct terms abd actually do research.

Ok. It just seemed a little strange because he is one of the most redpilled cartoonists I have seen, as opposed to someone like horsey.

Fucking top kek.

I hate a lot of things in the USA, but you do have freedom. I'm jelly.

>banning ammo
Nice meme worst Korea.
youtube.com

/watch?v=UC5ADVceEC0&list=RDGMEMJQXQAmqrnmK1SEjY_rKBGAVMUC5ADVceEC0

It's only recently I began to understand why people are so afraid of the government. They do some pretty nasty shit that fucks up other countries.

You yanks can shoot each other as much as you wish, but rhetoric isn't argument.
The case has been made.

I don't care, but you guys kill each other.

>hurrrrr sage and hide opinions i dont agree with
You're about as intelligent as a Hillary supporter.
What labor do you perform by shooting up a classroom of first-graders?
Good to hear
Our conscripts are trained in how to use our rifles. We don't need your nignogs around here raping the local women. GTFO.
If ammo costs $50 a bullet, you'll think realll hard before shooting those kids who accidentally stray onto your lawn.
Not an argument.
Strawman.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Yoshihiro_Hattori
Why did he have to die?

Because ammo is easy to make, and therefore can't be prohibited easily. Though it would cost a lot of money to prohibit it, and that's good I guess.

>clips

It's a magazine u fucking tard

>ban ammo

Yeah, please give gun owners a good reason to start making their own rounds. What could go wrong?

>clip
Jesus

>hur dur can't use the rights you have as an argument against an American cartoon.

sorry korea but if you want to talk about an American subject you have to respect that form of argument.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=T7fhBm1ouSU

Are you kidding me? USA sells weapons to terrorists since forever.

Here you go, user.

Study up on your history. You gooks wouldn't have won the Korean War if it weren't for us and our allies saving your ass.

Hey, chinkoid. I can reload ammo, make my own gunpowder and make my own bullets. How do you stop me?

He became much more redpilled after he fought with Sup Forums and subsequently made peace.

>If ammo costs $50 a bullet,
How do you get it their?

>beta bong/aussie in gookland
sage

>Not making your own ammo

You know this is a thing right?

skilledsurvival.com/how-to-make-your-own-ammo/

Also
>flag

What are you going to do if N Korea invades? .... Just stand there and die because you dont have ammo? Jesus fucking christ man

>You Americans have a no-fly list that bans suspicious terrorists from even purchasing a flight ticket.
>unconstitutional denial of due process rights
>why not expand it to other constitutionally guaranteed rights?

Worry about Korea, fuckhead.

Its mainly niggers killing niggers and I don't give a fuck about their lives. Also where does it say in the constitution that we have to let non citizens who are a potential threat into our country?

See
And delete your thread

Your claim of wanting to save lives through banning all firearms ownership and all access to ammunition from an objective standpoint would cause the loss of more innocent lives as it is an absolute fact that guns are used an absolute minimum of 30to1 to save lives over taking them.
Even when all violent crime is accounted for on a net basis firearms are still used roughly 50% for defense than criminal activity.
Which is why I said your argument can only and I do mean ONLY be made from ignorance or a dishonest agenda and considering that you are deliberately ignoring such information your motives are not genuine in saving lives

>WHAT ARE IS AN BACKGROUND CHECK

>clip

You'll have to ban lead, copper, brass, and other common minerals/materials to keep me from making my own ammo. I'll fucking rig some cases up out of god damn curtain rods. Want to ban them too? How about wheel weights? Fishing weights? See... you can't stop the willing, but I guess you might as well punish the other 324,000,000 of us who don't shoot people every year.