New ReBoot will look better than old one

I've had trouble capturing clear screen caps from that trailer because it looks like they use dynamic camera effects such as depth of field. I bet that the animation is going to be better than we've seen. What do you think? And don't lie, you're going to watch it.

Attached: tgc_S1_MyNewFaves.png (1698x866, 1.99M)

Looking better isn't hard, the original looked like ass. Guess what? We didn't watch and enjoy it because it looked good.

>And don't lie, you're going to watch it.

I'll give it a shot if they remove any and all live action elements.

Looking nice is just a service value compliment that only goes so far

Hex looks amazing apart from her eyebrows!

Attached: 28660438_10156218090969675_3501170997693772202_n.jpg (960x560, 49K)

The fan edits with only animation will be funny.

yeah they look a little weird. did her mask ever move in the original? I dont think so but not sure.

No she just swapped faces. Who knows this could just be a different mask to the old angry one we know.

>half live-action

No sir I don't care

I liked it better when it was called Zixx and didn’t shit all over a beloved childhood show of mine.

The live actions suppossed to be a third so hopefully its just a framing device like the power plants getting mirked by megabyte and such.

Nice, I didn't expect to find anything redeeming about this.

I already watched Code Lyoko a decade ago, why would I want to watch a shittier version of it?

why cant Megabyte look this good?

We've already heard about the callousness and corner-cutting that went on behind this thing's making. This show's only hope is a morbidly curious audience.

Fans of the old ReBoot won't go near this disaster.

Thats the thing, they fucked up royally with marketing this. Had they shut the fuck up and not lied about stuff to the fanbase the shitstorm would have been smaller.
Its just a loose sequel following new protagonists.

Im pretty sure this "upgrade" is just the sourcerers addons to control him or repair him from the events of the hunt. Considering the backlash and how Hex looks its entirely possible that he gets a older look back!

Why would I watch it when I could just watch the old good reboot whenever I want?

Probably won't watch it. As soon as they changed Players from deus ex machina antagonists to protagonists it kind of lost its appeal.

>villain is called the Sourcerer
I’ll admit that got a giggle out of me.
Just watch him be the original series User who was driven to be evil because of frustration at constantly loosing at games.

I read it more like a disgruntled worker on the line was being pissy cuz ze had to learn new skills. Every show or game with new tech goes through a steep learning curve and fucks up at the start. my friend is in game dev and he laughed at that post and said animation guys are coddled when it comes to workload. that person is probably fired by now.

When they said "user" maybe they meant "drug user" cause thats what sorceror looks like

The issue isn't that it looks better
Unless you're a pleb, story > looks any time

Now will the new reboot have a better story?

It might. and i agree that stroy is more important than looks but i keep seeing reaction videos and comments saying the old one looks better and i just dont see it.

Well, for one the old designs aren't as convoluted.

looking at this is painful

it could easily have been a remake but with better graphics. HEX ACTUALLY LOOKS GOOD HERE.

but if that guy on the inside is right, were only going to see her and the rest of the original cast to shill these fucks

The original only really had a proper story for the second two seasons. Season 1 and 2 were mostly 1 shot eps you could watch out of order!

OP's posts make him sound like a shill.

>New Reboot has nothing to do with the old one.

ftfy

I would have RAM my GB in that.

Its a really loose sequel user.

Attached: woolie-naruto-57d7557b26f8a[1].png (979x800, 1012K)

Being Woolie is Suffering

Sooo, who's Bob?

No kidding "really loose", Megabyte looks absolutely nothing like the original.

None of them, BoBs yet to be shown despite being a regular with Enzo!

Looks not much a bigger jump than Kilobyte and Gigabyte were desu.

Thats Vector, Enigma and Googz

>anything could be shittier than code lyoko

lol