DEATH INCARNATE

Trump is considering Retired Marine Corps General James Mattis for Secretary of Defense.

wsj.com/articles/donald-trump-considering-retired-general-james-mattis-for-defense-chief-1479502633

If your country has beef with the US, I suggest fixing that shit quick or run. God Bless America.

Can one man contain so much baddassery? Yes. His name is Mattis.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Mattis#Awards_and_decorations
youtube.com/watch?v=9itWsqzFMVo
youtube.com/watch?v=qfL5KwUuvMc
youtube.com/watch?v=9YxaCrxDrxo
youtube.com/watch?v=JSXvb5LFoK4
youtube.com/watch?v=QaQcVsq6akw
youtube.com/watch?v=fTXzcILPPp8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why is everything going so right?

I almost shit my pants just looking at him until I remembered he is on our side. whew

Kek has arrived.

>no combat action ribbon

dude never saw combat, fuckin' dropped

Shadilay

Archive that article please, thank you.

What is he renowned for?

>All these secretaries he's been choosing
I can barely believe the way things are going, holy crap.

P-PRAISE KEK

This. Patton should have been president instead of that armchair cuck Eisenhower.

check'd

checked, kek has not forsaken us.

its going to be great

But patton hated the jews.

Shadily

previous thread kek made many posts blessed in support of Matthis which is something we must continue to tweet the trump team about so that Kek is praised and Trumps reign is guaranteed.

Dunno, but muhreens love him.

>confirmed for never served in the military

It's behind his lapel, and he has a Bronze Star w/ V.

Get fucked.

Now, VNL and PVV need all the votes

Why do American generals dress like tropical birds?

Why was Patton complicit with the Nazi Death Camp narrative?

TEMPO TEMPO TEMPO

Mattis is a graduate of the U.S. Marine Corps Amphibious Warfare School, U.S. Marine Corps Command and Staff College, and the National War College. Mattis is also noted for his intellectualism and interest in military history, with a personal library that once included over 7,000 volumes, and a penchant for publishing required reading lists for Marines under his command.

He has never been married and has no children. He is nicknamed "The Warrior Monk" because he devoted his life to studying and fighting war.

Sup Forums, this is our guy

uhhhh guys KeK is demanding praise to insure the position of Matthis in the correct position.

>not picking a vietnam vet like McCain

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Mattis#Awards_and_decorations

Yes, he has one, and even a Bronze Star with Valor, you fucking moron.

We just keep winning!

It's from when we had a romp around in the Caribbean and South American in the early 20th century

Welcome to Sup Forums, newfriend

left of the PUC

No. My family has given enough for the cause of Jewish wars.

Kek has manifested but takes no corporeal form. He is in all things and may pull any string.
Chaors ridess!
t. Nessaj

GIVE ME DETAILS BURGERS, WHO IS THIS MAN, WHAT HAS HE DONE?

Fuck, his stare is fearsome.

>He has never been married and has no children.
/ourguy/

So Trump keeps saying how the Iraq war was a huge mistake, and now he's considering a man who supported the war for Secretary of Defense?

based

Praise Kek further the wishes of Kek by tweeting all trump transition team members like the great Jared Kushner that Matthis is best pick!

WTF KEK

Fourth row on the left.

You blind fuck.

> Mattis ordered the Mukaradeeb wedding party massacre, which resulted in the deaths of 42 men, women and children who were attending a wedding ceremony.

Read this on wiki. Kek

BASED

Clinton considered pedophile occultists as campaign managers?
Go educate yourself|
youtube.com/watch?v=9itWsqzFMVo
youtube.com/watch?v=qfL5KwUuvMc
youtube.com/watch?v=9YxaCrxDrxo
#SpiritCooking
#PizzaGate

> Why was Patton killed
Start asking the right questions, user

Double double shiggidy.

Will he become the first Judge?

>[Desire to become american rising]

The war wasn't a mistake, not taking the oil was the mistake.

Mattis did his job--finding the best way to break the Iraqi army. And he broke them indeed.

Chaos

If the choices were narrowed to people who opposed the war you'd be in short supply. People like to act like they were against the war but after 9/11 everyone wanted blood. We didn't realize all the shit we know now. Being antiwar was almost an unacceptable stance in 2002

with mathis brought to power by the will of kek the liberal tears will be even sweeter senpai!

trump says the war was a mistake, the poster you're replying to isn't saying the war was a mistake

Before WWII, usually most ribbons an officer had was 4 or 5 (excluding Pershing and MacArthur). Only badge was the General Staff badge. Modern times, post WWII, you have ribbons and badges for just about everything.

Where does it say he supported it?

His job and DUTY in the military was to lead his troops to victory, and so he did.

Praise be unto KEK, SHADILAY my friends.

James "kill you for practice" Mattis for SecDef.

Holy shit just looked this guy up.

“Find the enemy that wants to end this experiment (in American democracy) and kill every one of them until they’re so sick of the killing that they leave us and our freedoms intact.”

“You go into Afghanistan, you got guys who slap women around for five years because they didn’t wear a veil. You know, guys like that ain’t got no manhood left anyway. So it’s a hell of a lot of fun to shoot them. Actually it’s quite fun to fight them, you know. It’s a hell of a hoot. It’s fun to shoot some people. I’ll be right up there with you. I like brawling.”

This motherfucker revels in the destruction of the kebab.

Holy fuck this guy is a goddamn legend, RIP enemies of america

>because he devoted his life to studying and fighting war.
based

Why does everyone have such a raging boner over Mattis? I see him mentioned alot in Terminal Lance and yet I still don't understand why he is so admired .

Ummm guys??

This.

>doubble-dubbs
>second set value is double the first set value

What DID he MEAN by this?

secretary of kebab removal, when american muslims start acting up we can purge them from our lands as well.

or even better dump them all in gay commiunities across america from san fransisco to the gayberhood in philadelphia.

SHADILAY, SHADILAY, OH OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH

PRAISE KEK GIVE MATTIS YOUR STRENGTH

All units report in.

USA is gonna rumble China within 3 years, gaurenteed.

The shit China pulls in the south sea is not going to fly anymore, I can't wait. Please free us America

DESTROY THEM

>Giuliani
>Pompeo
>Mattis
yea this is very quickly going to shit
it was fun getting him elected but boy am I glad not to live in the US

PRAISE KEK

SHADILAY BROTHERS

GLORY UNTO THE COSMIC FROG

youtube.com/watch?v=JSXvb5LFoK4

Holy shit. ISIS might just literally surrender.

That makes two of us

He looks like he could be Gowdy's father.

WHAT HAVE WE DONE TO THIS TIMELINE

CAN SOMEONE ANSWER ME

HOLY FUCK I'M EXCITED BUT SCARED

Back when we was a two star commanding 1st MarDiv on the Iraq offensive in 2003, that was his callsign, Chaos Actual.

He's got one with a star on it you fuckin boot.

Holy fuck he is become death.

You again? How are those F-16s doing?

wew those sleves

So i started my own thread accidentally without first looking at the catalog. I'm dumping my Mattis quotes here as well, he's a fucking quote machine.

For those who don;t know, this man is universally revered by any Marines that have served in the past 20 years. He also never married and has no children, instead devoting his life to the art of warfighting. He was in charge of the Advance Force of the Iraq invasion in 2003. He is one of the generals that Obama purged in the past 4 years. Literally a Living Legend. Trust me when I say that he is /ourguy/

youtube.com/watch?v=QaQcVsq6akw

youtube.com/watch?v=fTXzcILPPp8

TEMPO TEMPO TEMPO

NO. FUCKING. NO. WAY. FUCKING. FUCK. WAY. NO. FUCK.

FUCKING CHECKED

feeling pretty jelly right now, this guy is fking based

Shadilay brothers

KEK WILLS IT

Time to fill out your Trump cabinet alignment chart

>The time has come to end his reign of terror. On your young shoulders rest the hopes of mankind
He was clearly against the war!

template

no fuggen way is that true? by god kek was with us from before we knew kek.

Can kek make this a reality in our timeline? Praise kek to make it happen.

>Chaos
>66

holy fuck