Is there a city that has

is there a city that has
>42f/5c average temperature
>plentiful and accessible locally produced food sources
>98%+ white popularion
>the feel of a countryside rather than an urban center
>actually produces things for it's cityzens i.e. furniture, clothing, etc, rather than importing and selling them

Concord, New Hampshire? Maybe? Why so cold?

very difficult to find in america. cities in montana come close like missoula

Madison Wisconsin, but it's full of fucking liberals (90% white tho)

Yeah, like almost all of them outside of Vancouver and Toronto.

Fargo, ND

yes fuck if im going to tell you where i live. WE ARE FULL

Haha bro that's why I moved by the beach in Monterey. Only few colored/other shit. And they have money so their not tooo bad.

Also there's pebble beach and Carmel. With lots of private/gated communities. I uber there and haven't seen any non whites, beside workers

Pic related pebble beach (

>CA

ya nah i lived for 7 years in LA and while i had a great time those years and those people and that place is way behind me

Lol LA. That's why bro

Might as well been in Mexico.

Yeah CA is shit but if you go where the money/white peoples is it's great. Haven't had a day over 70F.

Just find a city with white/money and it's great

What is Google?
What is census?
How use internet?
I am caveman, no understand.

GOD DAMN LOOK AT THOS TITTIES

Are there 100% white places that feel like this? and leave doors unlocked because it's safe and kids run around outside everywhere and are safe

She looks like Ted Cruz with tits

Seattle

i;m gonna retire in monterey. i LOVE it there so much. a lot of beaners tho, especially in watsonville

to the user who said madison. i love madison a lot but there are a lot of niggers. u would be surprised

Shit, you're right, fuck I can't be unseen. I would still beat it up, no doubt.

Most places in New England are like this, stay away from the big cities though like Hartford, Portland, Springfield etc.

i split time between CT and NH, CT is not even remotely like this, NH is to some extent

Northwest CT towns like Kent are amazing.

>42f/5c average temperature
>plentiful and accessible locally produced food sources
nigger.. thats NOT how it works.

All of Ontario outside the GTA is like this.

i cant move there

i will never live somewhere with hate speech laws lol

Rural Canada is racist as fuck. Once met a hunting guide who was approached by a brown police officer and he refused to talk to the paki so he had to go back to the station and get a white cop.

Burlington Vermont

lol, I love racism its so fucking hilarious...

Perfect tits

poprad slovakia

Boise, Idaho.

Come home, White Man.

>98% white
>cops actively make sure spics/etc stay in their ghettos outside of town (literally, if you live in the city proper, you can go WEEKS without encountering one single spic or nigger)
>2nd amendment rights respected by state government
>no conceal carry permit needed to conceal carry
> ~1 foot of snow per year
>great spring/fall time weather. 4 seasons
>very little humidity
>tons of outdoor stuff to do
>white women based, very few race mixers (only white trash) and white women are friendly
>everyone is friendly here

Come home to Boise, Idaho, white man.

shit, you got a muslim rape problem moving in there...

It's called Amish Country dumbfucks

If I had to guess, because nonwhites don't like cold.

fucking hell, when has meowth ever worn a team rocket uniform?

Probably somewhere in the U.K.

There's places like that all over Australia, but nowhere gets as cold as 5 degrees average and also we're full

Pick from VT, NH, and ME.

England/Wales

Any Amish village near Lancaster, Pennsylvania matches this criteria, but the average temperature is 52 degrees Fahrenheit.

>city
>mass production
>countryside vibe
>locally-produced food sources
So you want a factory town spread out over swaths of farmland? I think you're looking for a 16th-century English manor, not anything you'll find today.

This.

Everywhere, Vermont

You have to work not to freeze to death

boise is turning into a liberal shithole fuck teenagers

Idaho and Montana are tempting. Are they being flooded with west coast cucks fleeing the cancer they caused?

Not to mention it also birthed the best alternative rock band of our times.

is that a fucking potato chip on her head

That's 2 hours down south, my friend.

The Mormons here keep the non whites at bay.

Mormons literally look like Hitler youth.

Even when they open their mouths, they're nice as fuck and you can't tell who's a Mormon because they don't preach to you.

Great bunch of people to be living around because Mormons are naturally communist jew repellents.

The communist/marxist jew cringes in fear of the Mormon just like dracula cringes at holy water.

Just downtown, friend.

You (as a conservative white man) can still bully the liberals and they won't do shit.

If the liberals act up, just pull the Glock 19 that's in your waistband and watch these faggots head for the hills.

MAGA

literally who?
also this album cover looks like something a mom made for a halloween scrapbook

and fuck downtown boise too. I HATE THE POOR AND UNEDUCATED

Yeah never heard of them.

Some Commiefornians are coming here....but they quickly realize they do not belong because we all voted Trump here.

Most liberal Commiefornians move to Austin and Denver.

The conservative LAPD cops who retire come here (the ones who beat niggers and mexicans for 20 years of their career).

There is some old people coming here....but they don't bother anyone and they're all white. They just drive up housing prices (baby boomers).

What's wrong with downtown Boise?

I live in the apartments near there. Nice white area.

Is there a city I can live in the US that has a low minority population AND I can walk almost anywhere I need to?

Oakland Maryland
fits your description perfectly
Plenty of Trump supporters too

Lexington, KY on all but temperature. There are horse farms within eyeshot of downtown.

QUÉBEC, QC

Would residents be welcoming to a civilized nigger moving down there? My family was originally from Boise, and I wanted to have a place in mind to escape to once the nigs up here decide to chimp out and start a race war.

I'd recommend Southern New Zealand. Bonus points for being one of the few places that could survive a full-scale nuclear war.

I believe you are thinking of an Amish community.

Was in Quebec for work.

I have never seen so many nigs in my entire life.

yeah nah cunt

That's completely fine, at least I won't get mugged or have to worry about my daughter throwing her genetics into the garbage

OP IS A FAGGOT
DO NOT GIVE AWAY TO LOCATIONS OF THESE FEW GREAT PLACES
KEEP THEM GREAT AND HIDDEN.

Plenty. In Italy I'd say Trento, Asti, Trieste, Vicenza.

This lass appears to be of cryptojewish descent.

96.4% of Québec city is non-immigrant, 20% of all immigrants in Québec city are from France. Dumb anglo piece of shit.

Why Boise. I would move to Lewiston, which is across the river from Clarkston, Washington. Better yet, Moscow Idaho ten miles to the north which is even whiter.

The Normal Years was better.

Population of Québec city : 765,705

Religion ---
Catholic : 628,675
No religious affiliation : 89,585
Other Christian : 12,335
Others: 12 831

Mother tongue ---
French : 95,6%
English : 1,9%
Other : 2,5%

Couer d'Alene, Idaho

>20% of all immigrants in Québec city are from France.

Have you been to France in the last ten years? That's where all the blacks came from. Quebec's not that bad but holy fuck, Montreal is overrun.

But then again this country would be better if you faggots were never allowed to vote.

kek.

Kek, you know we're gonna have you rounded up and gased right?
With this weak Trudeau bitch in power, you guys are going down.

That marina looks comfy as fuck

I'm honestly more worried about chairman chang buying out this whole country, but I'll leave you to cry about french canadian supremacy into your pea soup.

I'd still hit it from the back

beat me to it.

Though the avg temp is only as listed because it's -40 in the winter and 80+ in the summer.

Ditto, my Town of 800 has a 99% white pop, cold weather year round, local produce & farmers market, heavy Trump support, and I'll be damned if people try to flood in

is that a potato chip on your forehead

>tfw going to go live in Rexburg

Not even white(Asian), but I highly respect American culture a lot.

that meowth looks like el rato

>city
That's where ya went wrong

A civilized nigger? Trying to escape the fate of his lower IQ brethren? Tell me more.

(pic related)

no way. It isn't 90% white anymore. Last time I went through there I saw niggers, spics, and poo in loos all over the place.

You're looking for Bellingham, WA

But the amount of mormons there is ridiculous

Why are you posting pictures of white democrat neighborhoods and claiming this is the culture of all white people, you fuckin nigger.

Asheville, NC. Lots of hipsters though.

UNZIPPER IS COMING THO

cant move there

fuck off were full

Paintsville, Kentucky. Go for a walk there using Google Streetview, you won't be disappointed.
Pella, Iowa is another extremely beautiful town. It's almost 100% traditional architecture. The only non-traditional building I was able to find is a church kek. But they voted for Obama in 2012 so there's that.

s there a city that has
>98%+ white popularion
pfffffffffffffffft

LOL im a non-white and im engaged to a white woman. We live in a Boise suburb. This place is becoming liberal as hell very slowly.
My political views are considered pretty extreme compared to most people over here in Boise, which says a lot.

they are pretty safe from the refugee problem