Any love for the Dilbert animated series?

Any love for the Dilbert animated series?

Attached: dilbert.jpg (592x841, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/q1iKiX-58Ao
twitter.com/AnonBabble

One of the best cartoons, up there with the Critic.
Everything else doesn't even come close, fight me Sup Forums.

Yes

It's a good series with many accurate situations even today.

Kino

Attached: Browsing the tg catalog.jpg (640x480, 117K)

Found it kind of boring. Some clips I've watched were amusing but when I tried to watch the actual series the episodes were mostly just boring.

>hot homonculi
LustXEnvy fan fics

Seriously one of the best adult cartoons. It has mature humor without needing to go full-on Family Guy or South Park, not to say anything bad about those shows, though.
It's just that this had good humor without needing to be edgy or in your face. Also, better than the comics by a long shot.

I never forget "Economy is NOT a science!"

I like how the characters you'd expect to be the biggest douchebags actually are kind of decent in the end. Like Dogbert always fixing Dilbert's problems and the Garbageman offering legitimately good advice.

Alice is also a surprisingly decent person, it would of been easy just to make her the bitch. It's also the only good thing Kathy Griffin ever did

It was way too ahead of its time.

Attached: dogbert2.webm (716x540, 1.74M)

Love this show

Accurate as fuck regarding corporate culture and situations that still ring true today. Very witty and mature humor without having to be overly explicit like today's adult cartoons. Honestly, I doubt a show like this would be made today with the current pc culture.

Plenty

I REALLY LIKED LOUD HOWARD

Adams is a kind of mad prophet.

The voice acting seemed off. The comic timing could have been a lot better.

The Dilbert cartoon strip is excellent though.

Shame that Scott has kind of gone off the deep end and joined the Trump cult though.

AND NOW FOR OUR OPENING TITLE SEQUENCE

EVERYONE SING ALONG

Attached: mpv-shot0001.png (720x540, 247K)

Crashed and burned when it premiered, horribly overrated after hipsters started talking about it on YouTube. You can actually get a backlash ballpark age on its current fans because nobody who was alive during the original airing liked it.

It's no wonder he's one of the best persons to follow if you want to understand nowadays politics

They don't hold a candle to the definitive animated Dilbert experience

Attached: ogpmaqQ.gif (432x355, 922K)

youtu.be/q1iKiX-58Ao

Kathy Grifffin's Alice was her only excellent character work

In the pantheon of the mid-to-late 90s adult animated sitcom series, I'd rank it slightly below Mission Hill.

I just watched the first two episodes over the weekend. The boss is my favorite.

You mean the United States?

It's still off-putting as hell to see Dilbert and Dogbert with visible mouths.

And with that, I think we're all in agreement

>joined the Trump cult
Please actually read what the guy says before having an opinion

Give that its an adaptation of a comic strip and the reputation Dilbert has a strip overall, it's safe to say it shot through the roof in terms of expectations.

FPBP

Came here to post this.
A masterpiece

It crashed and burned because of it being put into a different timeslot, where it was certain to die, and it did.

I was and it was great then.

FUCK UPN and whoever decided to air it there.

>user confuses his message boards with real life

THERE IT IS
OBSESSED AND SEEETHING

Attached: TDS-Trump-Derangement-Syndrome-1038x545[1].jpg (1038x545, 73K)

>THERE IT IS
>OBSESSED AND SEEETHING
Funny how this is applicable to trumpfaggots who get triggered any time their retard of a "god emperor" gets criticized

You know that Hillary can still win the election? Click the Red X in the top right corner to figure out how!

No it's not.
This phenomenon is nothing new.

In the days of cable TV, a good chunk of your watchers were leftovers from the previous show. And they juggled it around so nobody would ever know when Dilbert was on.

Attached: hole.webm (512x384, 290K)