What is Sup Forums's opinion of the Waco Siege?

What is Sup Forums's opinion of the Waco Siege?

Other urls found in this thread:

hardylaw.net/waco.html
carolmoore.net/waco/waco-victims.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Assault_Weapons_Ban
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan_Republican_Army
youtube.com/watch?v=p3tjrRoV8Xg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruby_Ridge
youtube.com/watch?v=jUcEEJ48xcs
youtube.com/watch?v=smLYgadzAHI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hillary caused it

everything is bigger in texas?

Janet is in hell now answering for that clusterfuck.

hardylaw.net/waco.html

All feds involved should be hanged.

Let's just say, this man did nothing wrong.

Based americans removing batshit insane cultists

Bravo america

t-tim?

Both sides have blood on their hands.

inb4 Branch Davidian apologists come forth

The most eye opening showing of federal overreach since the civil war. It opened the eyes of so many people and proved that constitutional conservatives are not safe from their own government. Even if they were crazy cultist loonbags.

it was stupid vs. stupid but they all had guns

I really don't understand the controversy over Waco that much. Those people were fucking insane.

it,once again, proved the folly of a static defense.

11Th post best post
it was literally
>muh dick
and
>muh guns

Merciless slaughter of POC. Liberals don't know how to react to this. They were taught all the people at Mount Carmel were Christian "white boyz".

carolmoore.net/waco/waco-victims.html

This. Its a fucking Damn good thing Trump won the election.

I like how you post these every day with a different conspiracy.

Can we do Mena airport tomorrow, to keep the Clinton vibe going?

Tfw you will never be ATF agent in assault

I hope Lucifer assigned McVeigh to torture her forever until Hilary gets down there.

The entire thing was a clusterfuck. From the top down. Bullshit warrants, alerting the media to come to the initial raid, refusing to pick up Koresh (who was indeed a shithead) in town, lies, coverups, the disappearing fucking door, actual psyops (the screaming rabbits etc). tl;dr it was a fucking nightmare.

Our gov murdered a bunch of Americans and foreigners caught up in a cult like atmosphere. 100% murder. They torched that place with children inside. Janet Reno knows and is probably going over the finer details with Satan right now.

Dude was a pedo wackjob, smart enough to get a bunch of other wackjobs to follow him. Gov't was dumb in how they handled it. Now we have robots with grenades.

Davidians were running surveillance on Clinton drug running operations, had evidence linking Clintons to huge cocaine shipments, govt found out, entire place had to be burned and bulldozed to the ground and virtually all members killed

Grotesque display of federal carelessness and complete disregard for citizens.

>be american
>get burned alive with your wife and kids by your goverment

This. Her pick of Janet Reno and then guiding her on what to do made this happened. It was a government attack on it's people by Hillary who hates Americans.

I agree, the feds were insane. They burned those people alive.

>tfw they can't correct that record

For anyone interested in further reading from both sides.

A Placed Called Waco by raid survivor David Thibodeau.

And Cold Zero by FBI sniper Christopher Whitcomb.

Both are excellent raw first hand accounts.

>since ruby ridge

A lot of people today don't know that those people were burned alive because of Hillary Clinton.

As the siege dragged on it was at the top of the news every single day. Bill Clinton was already beset by scandals, and his inability to end the siege was hurting his public image. So it was Hillary who pressured Janet Reno, the FBI and the ATF to step up the operation. They did things like shoot at the building, playing music all day and night, and blasting the entire building with spot lights.

Eventually they gassed the building and the gas interacted with the oil lamps in the building and the entire place went up in flames. The FBI and ATF even shot at people trying to flee the building.

When it was over Janet Reno felt so bad amaze wanted to resign, but the Clinton's kept her in place as a fall guy

If you doubt any of this just watch Waco: Rules of Engagement

>Be American
>Fall into a cult
>FBI comes along
>Sets fire to the house I'm in
>Shoots me as I try to leave

Fugg :DDDDDDDDDDD

Someone spoonfeed me the whole Waco siege and McVeigh connection pls

It gets even worse. FBI and ATF agents actually took selfies in the smoldering wreckage, while the charred bodies were still in the ruins

hello, I would like to take the shot and cause over 200 deaths

Just look at these smug fuckers, they got a special place in hell waiting for them.

watch the documentaries, leaf.

I know all about it friend. It's sickening. Clinton needs to answer for what she did.

McVeigh wasn't connected really. He was just pissed off by it and committed a terrorist attack in response.

much worse than Ruby Ridge

as an american, isn't it my right to follow a cult? how was waco any worse than going to worship a kike on a stick twice a week?

This

Mcveigh was pissed the fuck off about the AWB. Waco and Ruby Ridge were his justification for extreme tactics. The real crazy shit was the ARA. Commander Pedro was a cross dressing lunatic. That whole crew desrves their own movie. The actual ARA story is crazier than most tinfoil shit. (Gov released him and Guthrie from prison to hunt each other down. Instead they team up and wreak havoc across the heartland).

Whenever a Jehovah Witness knocks on my door,I tell them I am a Branch Davidian. The look on their face is priceless.

You're going to have to explain AWB and ARA to me user, I know next to nothing about all this

They were stockpiling weapons, or so the ATF says.

That's why they lay siege.

Check

it was also the reason they had to do a false flag attack in Oklahoma City and pin it on an"anti government" patsy. They had to stop and demonize the awakened citizen movement.

Why the fuck do people associate this shit with waco? It was closer to axtel. Those dickhead bikers that murdered each other like a year ago was in waco.

AWB= Clinton era Assault Weapon Ban. It was a big fucking deal.

ARA = Aryan Republican Army. You also have the insanity that was Elohim city.

Shit was the wild fucking west back then.

Its more than just waco
Before that there was ruby ridge

>Be Randy Weaver
>be fearful of government, and want to be left alone.
>move to the most remote part of Idaho - so remote the nearst town is 12 miles away and isnt even large enought to legally be a town
>get pestered for months to cut down the barrel of a shotgun
>wew lad, they guy pushing you to do this turns out to be an undercover FBI agen and it was cut down too short, 1/4 of an inch too short
>you could have just paid your 200 dollar tax, but you didn't
>tells FBI agent to fuck off
>FBI starts jerking off with the ATF and decides the best thing to do over this tax violation is to go to his propterty in the night and "stalk it out to figure out the best way to raid the cabin"

>Be randy weaver, hear dogs barking at 2am
>10 miles from a logging road, its probably a bear
>wake up 13 year old son, had him a rifle and release the dogs
>if it is a bear shoot it, ill be right behind you
>follow your son and dogs down dark forest path
>someone shoots the dogs
>you shoot at them
>they shoot your son in the back
>since you are under attack and ready for "the race war" you hold up in your cabin while the ATF takes pot shots at you and your family.
>one day wife is standing in window with infant daughter, ATF sniper mistakes baby for a rocket launcher, shoots wife dead.

>siege eventually ends, wife and son dead. No charges filed, government settles with you out of court for a million dollars years later.

THEN waco happens....

assault weapons ban awa, Aryan Resistance army ara

There are a couple of documentaries about the Waco siege. Torrent them. Ruby Ridge and Timothy McVeigh can be read about, but there is too much damning footage from the Waco siege that it has to be seen to be believed.

I followed that for a while. Crazy fucking videos. I have never been big into 1%er culture but their was some shit going on in those surveillance vids.

>ara
ara

>be factory worker in Midwest
>get tired of libtards society
>move to bum fuck Idaho with family
>Idaho neighbor tries to jew you out of land
>take neighbor to court
>beat neighbor in court
>butthurt neighbor tells fbi you are literally hitler
>fbi sends 400 agents to hunt your family & dog
Why is Waco worse than ruby ridge?

>AWB
Assault Weapons Ban

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Assault_Weapons_Ban

Created the bullshit legal, but non-functional, categories of "assault weapon" and "high capacity. Bans were instituted pursuant to them.

>ARA
Aryan Republican Army
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan_Republican_Army
Stormies that may or may not have been a government honeypot/front group.

THIS IS WHAT CREATED ALEX JONES......

youtube.com/watch?v=p3tjrRoV8Xg

This is absolutely fucked, what the hell

>I really don't understand the controversy over Waco that much.

Christians like to defend the Branch Davidians is all I can figure, and rationalize away the pedo allegations and the fact that they probably started the fire themselves.

Nice digits.

follow the Alex Jones link, It's all there........

Oh you don't know the half of it. Why do you think people hate Clinton so much? Where do you think people like Alex Jones came from?

RR = 1 dog, 1 kid, 1 mother murdered.
Waco = like 85 men, women, children, + an entire kennelfull of dogs, murdered or tortured for 51 days then shot or burned alive.

I think the death toll might have something to do with it.

digits confirm

But Bill Hicks was around before that.

>I'M A BIG BOY NOW I GET TO PLAY SOLDIER

this thread is relevant to my interests

But wait theres more.

>ATF sniper who shot the wife with the baby shapped rocket launcher stays in the ATF
>Goes to waco
>says lots of people were shooting at the ATF here, and he just had to shoot back... a lot

Rev up that gubment overreach cus here comes waco.

>kinda cult-ish church in texas
>thinks the end of the world is near
>stocks up on bean bacon and bullets
>they kind of do their own thing and the local towns people do theirs, no one really had a problem
>*allegedly* neighbors hear "fully automatic gun fire" from the church property
>*allegedly* the UPS delivery man saw a "box with hand grenades in it" be delivered to a gun stored owned by one of the church members
>Church leader "spiritually marries" and underage girl with the parents consent.

Guns, grenades and pedos! FBI dreams come true!

>ATF decides the best plan would be to roll up to the compound in armored cars and helicopters in the middle of the day
>ATF is informed the churches prophecy about the end of the world is exactly like that, probably no the best idea since the church leader regularly is in town and could be arrested by local cops and and a minimum could have talked things over about what was going on.
>ATF does it anyway, they want to make a point, and they want to play with their tanks.
>massive shootout both sides say the other shot first
>a few agents die
>the front door is the key to who shot first, it also "got burnt up" in the fire later, although the other half of the door that was not useful evidence is fine.
>siege lasts a long time
>53 days in ATF is looking retarted, these people wont give up
>goverment story is they rushed the compound with APCs and the chruch set them selves on fire
>Chruch members that survived say the ATF lit the church on fire with teargas grenades that had a manufactures warning about starting fires.
>70 or so people including children die
>ATF saves the day

2 years later the OKC bombing happens. I was 2 miles from it.

The FBI claimed that there were no Delta Force there, that they fired no shots in the siege, and that they used no flashbangs. IR footage show there was, in fact, an armed assault, probably Delta Force, and years later independent investigators found 3 spent flashbangs that were originally stored in evidence as suppressors.

they waited to long to burn the place.

Got dang ol shame man, dang ol gubmint went to far FIRE man, got dang dang ol, lil kids man, BOOM.

Another key component to understand is the ATF. There was a sea change under the Clinton administration in what the ATF was proactive in during operations. They rapidly became to be perceived as anti-2A and anti-regular John Q firearm owner. Reno had them shut down investigations into gun running by the crips, bloods, latin kings etc and instead focus on "Militia types". The "anti-government" movement became huge during the Clinton years. This was really the time in the country when Democrats and the left became associated with rabid anti-firearm ownership policies.

not much more cucked than letting some asshole fuck your wife and kids cause he told you god said it was cool

>those women and children who were locked in the metal panic room and were slowly cooked to death

>The ballistics report showed that nineteen rounds were fired. Art Roderick fired one shot from an M16A1, Sammy Weaver fired three rounds from a .223 Ruger Mini-14, Bill Degan fired seven rounds from an M-16 while moving at least 21 feet (6.5 m), Larry Cooper fired six rounds from a 9mm Colt submachinegun, and Kevin Harris fired two rounds from a .30-06 M1917 Enfield Rifle.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruby_Ridge

MUST WATCH
MUST WATCH
MUST WATCH

iirc the Ruby Ridge ROE's were so fucked up that some V& guys from out of state said "fuck this, this shit is crazy we aren't doing this".

texas trump friend?

Ruby Ridge was a disaster where the government just shot first with no evidence of wrong doing. In Waco they had warrants and 50 days. Even after law enforcement was killed they were still given a chance to come out peacefully but they didn't. I don't know what people expected the government to do.

>On about August 24, 1992, the fourth day of the siege on the Weaver family, FBI Deputy Assistant Director Danny Coulson wrote a memo:

>OPR 004477
>Something to Consider
>1. Charge against Weaver is Bull Shit.
>2. No one saw Weaver do any shooting.
>3. Vicki has no charges against her.
>4. Weaver's defense. He ran down the hill to see what dog was
>barking at. Some guys in camys shot his dog.
>Started shooting at him. Killed his son. Harris did the

>shooting [of Degan]. He [Weaver] is in pretty strong legal position."[10][57]
>On August 26, 1992, 10:53 a.m., the Rules of Engagement that had been in effect since the arrival of the HRT on August 22 were revoked

Yeah it was a real IcantTellWhoIsJewingWhoAnymore.jpg kind of a thing.

Idk what you mean, so no.

Just a wild thought, could this have been a pizza farm that tried to break free? Make an example of them, or maybe they were approached to become one and refused, tried to talk and got shot down.

this

Federal Baby Incinerator

When someone that far up the ladder says a charge is bullshit then there is a serious fucking problem. Coulson wasn't some back office typist.

I'm glad i'm not the only person that feels this way.

SHALL

>two wrongs make a right

This is literally nigger logic. Kids died in his act as well.

NOT

I think it was fucking horrible.

youtube.com/watch?v=smLYgadzAHI

>I don't know what people expected the government to do.
Respect the fact that there was women and children present in the compound.
They didn't, and it cost them a federal building in Oklahoma.

The previous Attorney General, ((gershon)) actually laid the groundwork for the siege.

Completely justified. I get a hard on watching those retarded cultists get incinerated. The ATF and FBI was just doing its job.

Let it be a warning to all domestic terrorists and whackjob criminals who deny the Law.

So if tyrone stays locked up in his house with his kids the police should just leave? Its not the governments fault the people used women and children as bargaining chips.

Ethnic German bootlicker detected.

If you love tyranny so much go to Europe.

Yes. Those ATF and FBI agents just doing their jobs. Such a shame they brought their children to work in OKC.