What is the best U.S state in terms of gun laws, comfy rural areas and low nigger population?

What is the best U.S state in terms of gun laws, comfy rural areas and low nigger population?

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/za9lmh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Maine

Alabama

Montana or Alaska

this

Montana

West Virginia. The north central part if you want normal civilization but with everything you listed.

Everything else sticks and nigger holdouts

Idaho. West Virginia. New Hampshire.

Personally take Idaho

Montana, Alaska, Southern Missouri, Northern Florida, Georgia, and maybe Oregon.

yes, maine. It would be vermont, but they're fiercely liberal for some reason. don't forget that maine has a huge nigger problem in lewiston because they took in a shitload of somalis to prove how openminded tehy were.

Ohio, as long as you keep away from the cities

Wyoming

California

There are no niggers in West Virginia, but West Virginia still sucks.

Jefferson is what he meant to say,

Comfy as fuck

Keep in mind niggers can't tolerate the cold.

Lost some reasons senpai I'm curious

Likely Montana, Nebraska, or Alaska.

Tennessee if you stay out of Memphis

I created a poal.me for everyone to vote (I included D.C. since you can live there even if its not a state).

poal.me/za9lmh

Unless they have gibs and women*

Dakotas, Wyoming, Montana.

Alaska if you really want to get far away from society.

This,come to Maine Swedebro,you'd like it here.

Live in alabama currently.
Nigger population is 30%, Go somewhere like montana or utah gun laws are just as good but no niggers to be seen for miles

Then why does wisconsin and minnesota have as many as they do.

Wyoming

Vote guys vote

because the niggers in the south moved to rust belt cities for jobs in factories after the civil war ended

fucking trolls picking oregon and cali

Where in Alabama fellow pollack ?

near huntsville

Tuscaloosa here

Alaska is overlord-tier amazing.
Arizona is hot but excellent. Also amazing rightwing chicks.
New Hampshire's all right if you like fighting.
Maine is beautiful and cold.
Texas is breddy gud.
Everything else is shit.

Southern Mo Bro reporting New Madrid division.

how is arizona? i know its a bit hot but how many googles and spics are there?

Northwest Arkansas.

Fayetteville is the biggest city around and it's 89% white. And that's just the city limits. The suburbs/surrounding areas are 99% white. Trump better hurry though, because HUD is setting up shop here and targeting us for diversification. Time to send Julian Castro to the unemployment line.

>gun laws
How small is your penis where you need a gun?
>comfy rural areas
No jobs in rural areas
>low nigger population
Live in suburb

Arizona.

The map is white just like my bloodline...

Indiana is about as free as it gets

Alaska. There are blacks, but only near the military bases. The natives can act up, but they're easy to avoid. Guns? Have as many as you like - in fact, in some areas, you need them. The wildlife has this habit of trying to kill you. You can't beat the wide open spaces. There are guys living off the land up there who don't see another human all year. Or, you can live an hour outside of anchorage, never see humans.

They still have a frontier mentality up there. Mind your own business. Survival first. Guns are tools, not 'weapons of mass destruction".

Plus, no state income tax, and you get a couple thousand from the state from oil profits once you're legally a resident.

Just like snow, darkness, and sunlight 24 hours a day in the summer. And bears.

Maine is a fucking glorious state. Great gun laws, every town is a small town, and there are virtually no niggers. Lots of conservatives in the northern parts of the state, and Acadia is the definition of comfy. Vermont is beautiful too, no niggers, but VERY liberal in general, don't know about their gun laws. New Hampshire is nice, comfy and snowy, no niggers, same small town shit, but best of all is that it's a swing state. More Sup Forumsack's we get there.

Those are the three whitest states in the union, the other two are Utah and West Virginia. West Virginia I think might be the whitest out of all of them, but the area is really poor and you'll probably work the rest of your life in a coal mine. Utah is nice, white, and tranquil, but everyone there is a Mormon fanatic, and you'll be forced to conform if you do live there. Not that it's necessarily bad thing, just a little strange beliefs, but a good place to raise a family. All the states I just mentioned are made up of people of overwhelmingly English descent, so good luck, Swede bro.

guns are fun?

Tennessee, if you stay clear of Memphis.

>utah

Fuck off, we are full.

Also

> implying OP would ever make it to the mess that is the US immigration system

AZ fag here (AzIDF) The average % of blacks is 4% and only in very limited areas of Phoenix. Hispanics are everywhere but Mexicans are bros, but cholos & illegals are cancer.

Central & Northern Arizona are amazing. Pic related. Southern Arizona I can't say, I don't fuck w/ that shit down there.

>Southern Missouri
Northern Missouri master race here

idaho

/thread

Fpbp
Google our governor lepage for some major laughs. Honestly surprised I haven't seen an /ourguy/ thread about him before. He even got "made fun of" on that TBS shrill cunts show

New Hampshire. Can confirm loved there for 4 years

It's fucking Delaware you fags, lurk more.

The UP.

I beg to differ

Areas not in the nigger belt are fine though.

IF YOU WANT TO LIVE IN ALABAMA, AVOID THE NIGGER BELT AT ALL COST!

Stayed in Sedona for 2 days this summer and hiked quite a bit. Went to that lava cave outside of Flagstaff too.

Can confirm, AZ is based.

They keep those niggers pretty isolated and contained in lewiston and south Portland. Provided you're outside a 50 mile radius of those places you can go weeks without seeing one.

I open carry all day every day and get a few "hey that's nice, what is that?" comments but open carry is quite common out here in the country.

Interestingly enough, we manage to keep gun crimes in the single digits per year for the whole state.

Of course you need to be able to handle real winter to live here.

Sedona is literally a tourist and hippy destination now. I use to get high in the lava tube years ago when nobody went there.

california

South Dakota. Är här just nu. 110% Trump land

>How small is your penis where you need a gun?
How small are your balls that you're not ready to defend your family and country?

>No jobs in rural areas

Not for limp wristed faggots like you. Most of us out here in the free zones work for a living. (Hint: chicken tendies don't come from mom, they come from farmers)

>Live in suburb

Suburb is code word for where they're going to ship the niggers via section ape vouchers when the city "gentrifies".
Alaska is also beautiful country. If the libtards and niggers in Maine come up as far north as I am that's my exit strategy.

Vermont has "constitutional carry" (as long as you're legally not prohibited from owning a gun you can open or concealed carry without permission slips from your public servants).

New Hampshire is being ruined by all the Massachusetts lib-tards that destroyed Massachusetts with their liberal idiocy... doubling down on the same insanity not even making the connection that the results of their madness is why they don't want to live in Massachusetts anymore.

While I am sitting in my office making 80k a year you are working your ass off and fucking up your body in the future for 30k a year. Have fun peasant.

oregon is preeetty good. i thought washington was good too but i could be wrong.

>Detroit
>Chicago
>Minneapolis-St. Paul

Drömmen att flytta dit.. fan att man inte föddes som amerikan.

you can turn left on red in pa

Next time I'm out on the 4 wheeler cruising around the 50 acres I own, I'll be sure to remember to be really envious of you. I bet your yard is almost as big as my chicken coop.

Funny, most of the farmers I know and their families are in excellent health and live to ripe old ages, but I'm sure you'll stay in peak physical condition polishing a chair with your arse for the next 40 years.

Enjoy being a cubicle drone in your dead end job, wage cuck. Don't ever come out to the country, we don't want your kind.

Vermont

And Portland. Getting a bunch of Syrian rapefugees soon too.

Dothan reporting in

kek how tolerant and diverse, I hope you all die of aids up there. Pray to Trump that he sends them back.

New Hampshire

Oklahoma. Only state that went full red. And thats pretty normal here

this is true

no carry laws whatsoever, open or concealed without a license

municipalities are forbidden to pass law stricter than state law, which is practically not existent anyways

high taxes though

He is the white conservative Duterte.

Im just going to assume i was at Fort Knox for 91A school with you in 2011

Yankee niggers can tolerate it, actually. It's just the Dixie niggers that spend their whole life down in the hot, humid South that are cold-intolerant.

montana, wyoming, texas, colorado

Not true, niggers in the north are bundled up like eskimos when it hits like 50 degrees. Not that it keeps them away if there's gibs though, they just crank up the heat to 90 degrees in their section ape housing... not like they're paying for it.

On the bright side, when the grid goes down/SHTF/well runs dry, our niggers will freeze to death quickly, southern niggers will be on the warpath.

>best gun laws
>Colorado

oklahoma, duh

>mfw live in Missoula
>Black people now roaming around
>More rape happening at the University
>More leftists coming here
>bunch of druggies everywhere
>City council trying to take our guns
Please someone napalm this city.

North Georgia

Stop being a puss and move to Billings. That's the white man's stronghold now.

Eh, not a fan of going that far east, I prefer being near the mountains in case Yellow stone blows. I'll just retreat into lake county for now.

You're going to be wanted for the raping you gave that cuck.

>makes 80K
>costs $4500 a month to rent a cuckshed in his libshit town

Mexicans kinda are bros
In Cali and most every mexinugget I meet
Is really cool
Cholos are fun to laught at
Mexicans>blacks