What going to end up happening to Richard?

What going to end up happening to Richard?

youtube.com/watch?v=99DthpG9L1w

Attached: Unikitty-Key-Art-Vertical.jpg (980x600, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cartoonnetwork.com/video/unikitty/too-many-unikittys-episode.html
youtube.com/watch?v=S75hsdm-zVE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

3 new Eps tonight anybody recording them

I'll be ripping them from iTunes as soon as they go up on there. They usually go up the day after it airs.

looks like they have the frist one on CN too many unikittys

cartoonnetwork.com/video/unikitty/too-many-unikittys-episode.html

I know Ed Skudder's directing it, but this show really is just Dick Figures for kids.

This show has that Barnyard level spastic retardedness that I love. Especially that TV episode. Good stuff.

That was really funny and cute. The anger outburst in particular was funny. Can't wait for the other two soon.

any links yet

MEGA user

>OW MY EYES
>TURN IT OFF

Bumping for download.

Look at that thumbnail.

youtube.com/watch?v=S75hsdm-zVE

>Tfw this turned out to be better than OK KO
How does Tara Strong do it?

Attached: 1520027827679.png (500x500, 140K)

I won't be able to rip them until I get home from work Tomorrow, but I'll certainly get to them tomorrow, assuming, that is, that they get uploaded to iTunes tomorrow.

He’s going to be in 3 good episodes.

Anything wrong with Ok Ko?

Not that user, but I heard they recently aired anti-gun and furry-acceptance episodes, which probably turned people off. I can't confirm though, since I don't watch that show.

Does Richard prefer Rick or Dick?

Imagine wanting to make a very special episode and having it done probably months before only for it to be very topical the day it finally premieres.

furry acceptance?

Do you like dick user?

It's a bit mediocre, however the gun episode was a new low.

I mean it's just mediocre and the artstyle doesn't appeal to many but the recent episode just annoyed a lot of its audience in the internet, I don't know about it's intended audience though.

Yeah, I didn't really like that episode either, except for the Music Man-style song