Recommendation thread

what are you reading Sup Forums

Attached: J9mk4uYT1v0mwBC_i3G157p2RS-xHpSUnT00xjgm3kEc3KLz3Jd7yl5jWGSwhbpJCsaBJQa9q65R=s1600.jpg (1041x1600, 272K)

I'm glad the last chapter was so solid

Attached: jhonny test.jpg (360x533, 57K)

Darkhorse Conan. It's not always great but the ones that adapt Howard's classic stories are fun.

Here's my pull right now:

Kill or Be Killed
Bloodshot
X-O Manowar
Savage Dragon
Usagi Yojimbo
Aquaman
Mister Miracle
Captain America
Star Wars
Darth Vader

I think that's it. My reading has gone down as Marvel went to hell around 2010ish. I'm interested in looking at the Terrifics by DC. I mostly read a bunch of old runs now that I pick up for cheap, Badger, Grimjack, Nexus, Hitman, Starman, Marvel's Godzilla etc.

I was sad to see Invincible end. It was a book I looked forward to every month even when it got a little tedious.

I'm the same poster asI'm a huge fan of the old Savage Sword of Conan stuff. Great adventure stories in small arcs.

How's the new stuff compared to Savage Sword of Conan late 70's stuff?

I'd recommend the Eternal Warrior runs from Valiant if you're into Conan. They are all in trades now and are good books.

Do you like miraculous ladybug too?

Attached: latest (2).jpg (1988x3056, 1.9M)

>X-O Manowar

I've been curious about this one. Is it worth getting?

He gives her clothes and money like a good samaritan, right?

yes

Attached: RCO011.jpg (1041x1600, 369K)

The newest one is so far. The first arc was really good and then it slowed down a bit but seems to be picking up again. I'd pick up a trade of the first arc to see if it's up your alley.

The 2012 run was pretty solid too, although it definitely starts stronger than it finishes.

he took her straight to the authorities for immediate aid, please don't lewd the ladybug

Nice fellas. Love their hero names.

I just recommend Chew for everything.

I recently finished Common Grounds, absolutely terrific comic about a coffee chain that serves as a place where superheroes and villains can hang out without fighting each other. It's not DC or Marvel so all the characters are more or less thinly veiled expies and OCs, but they work in the setting.

It's six issues long and the comics themselves are a set of shorter stories with some common elements and characters. The art can be a little wonky at times, but it's not too bad.

I think someone storytimed it here a few months back.

Kid Lobotomy
Shade The Changing Woman
Deathstroke
Harrow County

Also reading
The Question
Wombs
To Your Eternity
The Shadow Hero

Attached: Kid-Lobotomy-Quitely-cover.jpg (740x1128, 668K)

Might have been. It's also on readcomiconline if people want to take a look, and the trade is pretty cheap second hand.

Kamandi omnibus
Fuck. Yes.

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 1.91M)

Sweet!!!

No printing errors so far? I ask because both JLI and Fourth World had problems

Finally got my Transformers vs. G.I.Joe hardcover

Goddamn I love Scioli

Attached: gi-tran2.jpg (1073x1649, 471K)

SCIOLI IS SHIT! SHIT!!!!!!!!!!

Nope. Also contains the map from issue 32, absent from the previous set.

to anyone who saw Shape of Water recently, I recommend Neonomicon