BASED Slott is bringing Bethany back

Where were (you) when Ironfags could feel optimistic again?

Attached: IM-Bethany-Cabe02.jpg (864x610, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbr.com/tony-stark-iron-man-dan-slott-interview/2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Plus Jocasta.

Attached: IM-Jocasta.jpg (864x610, 54K)

Based! I hope this mean no more MJ in Iron Man comics.

And here's a Tony piece and a new interview: cbr.com/tony-stark-iron-man-dan-slott-interview/2/

Attached: IM-Tony-Stark.jpg (864x610, 57K)

>Rick and Morty and Black Mirror
No

>what are attention-grabbing words
The man is bringing back Bethany and Jocasta, he's clearly done his homework. Using two uber-popular sci-fi shows to attract the normies doesn't negate that. And the Shogun is pushing for an Animu feel that really works with Iron Man if they go all /m/echa.

I'm unironically looking forward to Slott's Iron Man. Mostly because Schiti is my favorite Marvel artist.

Wasn't Slott the one who had Jocasta fuck her grandfather god?

Yes, but I mean, wouldn't you?

In Mighty Avengers, right? I don't think she fucked Pym though. I'm not sure, anyhow. I do remember she dumped Machine Man to get it on with Ultron.

I hate that douchebag Youtube star hairstyle.

the truth I feel that iron man is doing well slott, is a character so self-destructive that there is not much to ruin

What hairstyle

Yeah, can't say I love it either. I prefer the sideways parted on a guy like Tony. But to be fair, Stark has had awful luck with haircuts. In the Ult!U he had a buzzcut, and in most other periods it was either slicked back or this one. Then he also had the pompadour, and if we go back to the 60s, the "Mad Men" style. I liked 90s "quasi-curly, quasi-shaved from the sides" look he had.

Attached: 13.jpg (1000x1424, 252K)

yeah closest iron man was last good was superior iron man

Wtf, I love Slott now.

And now Tony's going to cuck Pym. Wouldn't be shocked if Slott brought in Tigra for Stark to fuck too.

>Stark uses EXTREMIS to give himself an Ironcock and cuck Pym
>Pymtron goes ballistic and creates a Pym Particle Cock, then tries to cuck Tony
>they literally engage in a dick measuring and cucking contest
>hijinks ensue
Give it to me.

Manual reminder that Slott is a fine writer, he was just on Spider-Man for WAY too long and ran out of ideas for the character years ago. His She-Hulk run was the same way. It was good until it wasn't.

>And now Tony's going to cuck Pym
No, Pymtron.
That's two for the price of one!

>faded sides
>parted pompadour on top
It... it actually looks pretty Chady.

>2 supergeniuses waste their time coming up with ways to upgrade their dicks and cuck each other
I would, unironically, read this.

Cuck Wars: Manlets Rising

It might be good

But both Stark and Pym are 6ft plus (Stark's 6'1", Pym's 6'0"). For reference, T'Challa is also 6'0".

People said this when Bendis took over

C.Viper works for stark?

>Cuck Wars
>No Reed Richards
One job.